• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Desoxypipradrol - high dose - no sleep for four days now.

Oh well. And yes they learnt their lesson three days into this......they'll never go near it again etc.
IMO, nobody should really go near it. The combination of dizzyingly long halflife, potent dopamine reuptake inhibition and potency per mg suggests real danger here. Lots & lots of ppl who mess around with it are gonna get a trip through the psych system (some may commit suicide), and other really bad shit is gonna happen to those who get involved with this drug. Just say NO to this one.

Last edited:
^ well indeed

but i'd say this if they hadn't being going through the bupe withdrawal then i suspect things wouldn't have been so been so bad. Look they hit like 5 days with no sleep and apart from some emotional baggage bullshit and the bupe withdrawal things were going alright.

Not like some of the big meth binges they've had where the cops were called and things got nasty (yeah like 4 days into a meth binge and shit really hits the fan).

With the Desoxypipradrol things only got bad because well they wanted off the ride....but the ride itself was pretty benign. it just never stops

I really thing think there is a solution to reducing the half-life or its bio-availability

I remember once when I IVed some near pure meth I was unable to sleep for four days after the last shot. Staying awake for that long really is torture, at least when you keep dosing you stay happy, the binge usually ends with a crash and then not too long after sleep. But for anyone in the same situation without access to downers the most important thing I can recommend is social contact - even if your too sketchy to leave the house just call whoever you can.

Its at this point where psychosis is a very real risk, in most cases you will not know when you slip into psychosis so its important to have people like chugs aware of your situation so if shit hits the fan you can be helped.

Besides that keep occupied with preferably physical tasks that will eventually tire you to the point of collapse.

A year ago I would have been all over Desoxypipradrol, would not touch it or MDPV now as I know I don't have the willpower to not dedose. Though I admit its still very tempting :\

how does it compared to MDPV i recall that shit was good for sex maybe but really addictive but i remember people warning me not to stay up on that shit for very long or u go mad. it was way worse than most stims to be up for longer than normal.

how does it compared to MDPV i recall that shit was good for sex maybe but really addictive but i remember people warning me not to stay up on that shit for very long or u go mad. it was way worse than most stims to be up for longer than normal.
Desoxy is less likely to be binged on than MDPV, but far more dangerous if it is.

Chugs from the way you chatted to me sounds like you are so paranoid and story changing. U might have some serious damage, mental issues and long term psychosis or ya just lieing.

Whats the legality of it? I read that the pipradol structural similarity would fall under the analogue laws..correct?

^ Most likely, I doubt it's been tested though.

Chugs: How would preventing metabolism be effective at ending the ride? Maybe if it were a pro-drug that would be the case, but otherwise it may just prolong the effects as your body can't clear it as fast as it normally could. Also, affecting metabolism won't affect bio-availability unless it is a pro-drug.

Chugs from the way you chatted to me sounds like you are so paranoid and story changing. U might have some serious damage, mental issues and long term psychosis or ya just lieing.

ha, i reserve the right to be paranoid when I started a thread about a powerful RC that has to be imported and someone asks me (and i'm not naming names) via bluelight (in contravention of the biggest rule) to give them some.

Furthermore being close to someone who got busted by the ACC I should be allowed the right to be a little worried. That said I am not overally concerned its just a good way of telling people to be careful about soliciting drugs over bluelight to not to do it. Really do we want to give the authorities a reason to add bluelight to the ACMA blacklist?

Anyway as a further postscript (not meaning to bump this thread, but i noticed tadfishes post) the protagonists of this tale are doing well. No known damage, physical or mental.

The bigger problem was their withdrawal from subutex. In fact if you listen today to a certain youth radio station at around 5pm today you may in fact hear them discuss certain things.

However i wanna impress, I was not the fool to take what was probably 50mg plus of Desoxypipradol over 24 hours. It was over a week (7 days) before they really got some good regular sleep.

^ Most likely, I doubt it's been tested though.

Chugs: How would preventing metabolism be effective at ending the ride? Maybe if it were a pro-drug that would be the case, but otherwise it may just prolong the effects as your body can't clear it as fast as it normally could. Also, affecting metabolism won't affect bio-availability unless it is a pro-drug.

Well i seem to remember an old story about the merry go round hell ride that PCP has given some players. The story indicated to reduce the bio-availability of the PCP you had to change the PH of your blood. Cranberry juice was very effective at doing this and thus once you elevated your levels sufficently it allowed the kidneys (who knows i'm no doctor) to filter the nasty PCP out of your blood.

However since Desoxypipradrol is metabolised (hepatic) that there must be some sort of inhibitor that prevents the uptake of the substance and thus after while (i.e. 16-24 hours) it is vented out with the rest of your waste....perhaps i'm being simplistic. The big problem is that there have been no wide spread toxicity (human or otherwise) studies on Desxypipradol, at least nothing I can access via the net. Perhaps someone who access to some of the journals could do a search (calling out all tafe students) and can post away.

From memory when the finally fronted up to a emergency department and being triaged for 9 hours, they were given something to lower their blood pressure which really helped them to get some sleep.

Last edited:
^ Thanks for the heads up regarding the broadcast... and I'm glad your friends have recovered. :)

Desoxypipradrol is highly soluble in lipids, which I believe is the reason for its long half-life. Like cannabinoids. To speed up the elimination of desoxypipradrol, you'd probably want water, food, and exercise.

Desoxypipradrol is highly soluble in lipids, which I believe is the reason for its long half-life. Like cannabinoids. To speed up the elimination of desoxypipradrol, you'd probably want water, food, and exercise.

yeah that's what we thought re the fats......so on about day 4 or 5, lots of eating, exercise and vitamins were tried.

Then at about day 5 or 6, we in desperation tried very large doses of rikodeine, hoping the Dihydrocodeine would sedate. It did not. However as a direct result the sorbitol caused about 24 hours of bad diarrhoea. Considering the desoxypipradol causes anorexia, especially in the high doses, you would of imagined that the the diarrhoea, would of moved quite a bit of material out of them, forcing the body to use its fat supplies.

There was one suggestion to smoke about half an ounce of weed but lack of funds and access prevented us from trying that.

Also at about 5-6 days of no sleep they were beginning to be a bit paranoid. Each of them went through two or so separate psychotic episodes. (lucky me, they all seemed to happen at 3 AM).

so yeah um guess there is no magic bullet. we did want to try some rowies but they're impossible to get legally.

ha, i reserve the right to be paranoid when I started a thread about a powerful RC that has to be imported and someone asks me (and i'm not naming names) via bluelight (in contravention of the biggest rule) to give them some.

Furthermore being close to someone who got busted by the ACC I should be allowed the right to be a little worried. That said I am not overally concerned its just a good way of telling people to be careful about soliciting drugs over bluelight to not to do it. Really do we want to give the authorities a reason to add bluelight to the ACMA blacklist?

Anyway as a further postscript (not meaning to bump this thread, but i noticed tadfishes post) the protagonists of this tale are doing well. No known damage, physical or mental.

The bigger problem was their withdrawal from subutex. In fact if you listen today to a certain youth radio station at around 5pm today you may in fact hear them discuss certain things.

However i wanna impress, I was not the fool to take what was probably 50mg plus of Desoxypipradol over 24 hours. It was over a week (7 days) before they really got some good regular sleep.

Well i seem to remember an old story about the merry go round hell ride that PCP has given some players. The story indicated to reduce the bio-availability of the PCP you had to change the PH of your blood. Cranberry juice was very effective at doing this and thus once you elevated your levels sufficently it allowed the kidneys (who knows i'm no doctor) to filter the nasty PCP out of your blood.

However since Desoxypipradrol is metabolised (hepatic) that there must be some sort of inhibitor that prevents the uptake of the substance and thus after while (i.e. 16-24 hours) it is vented out with the rest of your waste....perhaps i'm being simplistic. The big problem is that there have been no wide spread toxicity (human or otherwise) studies on Desxypipradol, at least nothing I can access via the net. Perhaps someone who access to some of the journals could do a search (calling out all tafe students) and can post away.

From memory when the finally fronted up to a emergency department and being triaged for 9 hours, they were given something to lower their blood pressure which really helped them to get some sleep.

thats very intertesting about the ph values.

TAFE students could get shit u need uni to get anything.

Some people in this thread need to learn to spell, namely tadfish. reading your posts dude is painful to the brain.

i hear insufflating 25+ mg desoxy is painful on the brain in its own sorta realm, but i dont believe it.

Dunno why people continue to mess with research chemical stimulants. really asking for trouble. MDPV had last longing effects on me when I used it for community service and work. Its not clear headed when you're not talking to someone and I started stuttering a lot because of it.

sry to bump this up again but im just tryin it instead of meth now and well:
-long uptime, no rush but higher bodyload concerning the heart (rest of the body all normal)
-smoking is ok but not that MUCH more euphoric than snorting
-if you do the stuff be sure to have some real strong downers right there. I checked some out (bromaz,clonaz,diaz,flunitraz and some other) but you need real high doses - as I tend to take "high" desoxy doses (5-15mg). best working downer i had n still have n use is Quetiapine/Seroquel. It's commonly known thruout europe n USA under the brand name - 20 to 50mg of it will do it if you don't already have seroquel-tolerance.

so long
the substitute iceman

^^^^ substitute iceman. lol

as every past/present ice <3er knows, there IS no substitute. hence the problem in the first place.

hope you manage to wind down off it when you want to, unlike the previous punters! :\