• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Desoxypipradrol/10 mgs) First experience: Which way is Poland?!

Ximot said:
/\ bodies do need sleep... how long since you've been without it?

I can sleep on any stim,.,. in fact this stim gave me a great nights sleep ha ha :) I am serious too.

Its not the sleep I guess its more of a body ache and a mild headache

I just thought maybe ,if you cut the dosage ,from 10mgs.&above, down to 1-5mgs (which was the dosage in the trials), it might not last as long8( )

IF i'm wrong, the affects will last alot longer then i suspected them to=D after reading all of the posts, it might not be a bad thing!!!;)

Interesting stuff. Would anyone who's tried it suggest it could be useful for studying? Seems it can keep you up for long enough, but will you be able to concentrate and stay on track?

^ Not illegal in the UK as long as it used as a bona fide research chemical

fucknose inna states

zophen said:
^ Not illegal in the UK as long as it used as a bona fide research chemical

fucknose inna states

I found out that pipradrol is illegal in the states so it's probably covered by the analogue act...

Doesn't it only apply to analogues of sch 1 & 2 drugs though, pipradrol isn't going to be 1 or 2

It's not controlled in the UK

Any suggestions to it's detection, through drug tests or screenings? Maybe a false/positive for pipradrol?:\
Thanks.

Perhaps, but is pipradrol checked for in standard tests? I'm almost positive it's not. Unless you have to worry about a test which is specifically testing for pipradrol, you shouldn't have to worry.

Keep in mind I know nothing about what desoxypipradrol produces for metabolites in the body so everything I just said could be total crap. =D

Preluden (Preludin)

Sounds somewhat like a pill called "Preluden" or "Preludin" from the mid to late 1960's. I think Preluden was the brand name of Phenmetrazine removed from USA market in early 1970's due to abuse potential.

Is this available in USA with a prescription? I have suffered terribly from ADD -ADHD and this sounds like the cure.

^^ Not as far as I'm aware of... I very much doubt that very many medical professionals would even know what it is.

Nope, this is something you need to know a chemist for.

Me want in! Any anxiety involved kevin?

Xorkoth said:
^^ Not as far as I'm aware of... I very much doubt that very many medical professionals would even know what it is.

Nope, this is something you need to know a chemist for.

Nope, never made it to general use because of abuse potential in selected patient trials (passed all toxicology/phase III trials). Ciba-Geigy chose to go with methylphenidate instead

Are you sure the half-life didn't have something to do with it? I'd bet that methylphenidate has a higher abuse potential.

Yeah the half life as well, a tad too long for most patients even with once daily dosing (that combined with patients redosing when they shouldn't be was probably the death blow)

Having tried both, I'd say that desoxypipradrol has a noticably higher abuse potential than methylphenidate. Methylphenidate might via IV route, but via rectal & oral, I'd say desoxy 'wins' in both cases

willow11 said:
Me want in! Any anxiety involved?

I'll let you know ... ;)

10mg .. is that all 8o ... needs to be awake today with moderate abandon ... licks ~12mg :)

Well I just don't know ...

Definate amphetamine qualities: Hurried, ramble to randoms, talk to shopkeepers in detail that you've know for years but never really spoken to, heart racing, clear headed, focussed but yet easy distracted, boy racer in the car (safely) ... just all in all a clean stimulant.

No anxiety per se but I did feel the need to dose 2mg K-Pin while waiting in the very long queue at the bank because I was a bit figety and hyper rather than anxious.

Been working nights for almost 3 weeks which has led to poor sleep (~6hrs max per night) and although I've been up all night and I should be sleeping now I feel 90% awake and alert rather (3 hours after dosing) than the usual post night shift 20%.

So yeah thumbs up for this .. just a tiny bit of edginess probably due to the lack of sleep and my hurried drive round town to get things done before closing. Note I detest stimulants but this is certainly one I find almost agreeable :)