• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Desoxyn Gradumets were the best

Clearhead

Greenlighter
I have used stims to keep me awake for about 30 years, and the best ever product i used were the hellishly expensive 15mg Desoxyn Gradumets that were a small yellow tablet of pharmaceutical methamphetamine in a resin shell made by Abbott. They were taken off the market in 1999, and i havn't found anything as effective (Biphetamine 20s came close) 4 tabs taken in the morning would last smoothly all day with no ill effects.

I used Dexedrine spansules since, 3, 15mg caps twice daily, with less effective results.

Does anyone know if they can be found? are the 5mg IR tabs as efective?8)

i really wanna try desoxyn in a controlled dose
but its restricted in canada even though studies ive read showed that its more effective at a lower dose then dexedrine, i head the ir desoxyn arent as good as the gradumets though

I tried Desoxyn in the late 80's before they quite making them both a 15mg gradumet and 5 mg immediate relaese ones..I think that altho they are not called Desoxyn i know methamphetamine tablets are still prescribed by some shrinks as i have #1 seen a buddy with severe add/adhd with a bottle before,last week actually he had some, saying only methamphetamine hcl but i don't remember the mg of the pills but the were generic methamphetamine pills,and i asked my shrink who is really cool and has been around a lotta years altho hes not really old,,lol i metntioned desoxyn and he said it had been years since he had heard that brand name of desoxyn used,i am prescribed to Vyvanse a prodrug stimulant of 70mg of l-lysine-dexamhetamine(thats how they speel it dexamfetamine) which can only be made active in the body by it binding to the naturally occuring amino acid lysine found in the stomach and mainly the small intestines which converts it to dextroamphetamine in the body after an hour and lasts about 12-13 hours,altho one cannot snort,inject,or take the vyvanse any way other than orally or it does nothing to you,and you cannot exced more than 200mgs per day even if you take 1000mg because you only have apparently enough lysine available to activate 200mg tops which makes it a hard drug for people to abuse,altho i take the highest dosage of 70mg per day i find that after 8 or 9 hours i can take another half capsule or so and increase and lenthen the duration of effect...but Dexedrine XR 15mg capsules can have the "beads" inside crushed up and eaten ,drunk,injected etc...as can Adderal XR 30 mg capsules which about eating 90 mg of crushed up "beads: the time released bead looking drug thats how as you know it looks like little round white and orange round pellets or bb's ,crush myself up about 90mg's worth in a bowl ,add the crushed stuff to coffe or a soda and down it and in 45 miutes,,zoom..lol...never taken any of the meth pills (generic ones ) my buddy has but i will check with him and see what dosage and if the are IR or extended release,etc. and post back a reply,i may not see him for a week tho so patientce please..anyway..Tweak ON!!