• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants desoxyn addiction probability

theedeadmau5

Ex-Bluelighter
so i can get my hands on desoxyn, but I'm not sure how much of a similarity there is between pharmacy grade and street grade meth as i've never tried either.

i'm mostly concerned with addiction potential, so is possible for someone to take a few to test the waters and then not take anymore?
for those that have taken it, what are the effects like?
how long does it generally take for someone with low tolerance to feel the effects?
they are 5mg pills so should i cut them in half to start off?
is it similar to adderall?

basically any advice i can get will determine whether or not i decide to pick them up. thanks

Generally in my experience with stimulants the addictive potential is more in the short term than in the long term until you've been using them for a long time. So if you have good willpower you shouldn't have much trouble. However if you get your hands on a large amount of Methamphetamine (Desoxyn or street Meth, doesn't matter) then expect that it's likely you'll use more in a session than planned, end up taking binges lasting multiple days, and using up your stash much much much quicker than intended, often with some added undesirable consequences.

Once the stash is up usually there isn't any massive craving to go get more like there is with say opiates or benzodiazepines, so if you have control over yourself you can have the occasional stimulant session and not have any problems (and even avoid binging completely if you only purchase the intended amount for one session to begin with so you can't go overboard). :)

If you have low self control though, or plan to buy stimulants in bulk or with regularity then don't be surprised if a more long term addiction kicks in, once you get there you can expect to be on and off stimulants for years if not a lifetime, it's a hard love to break.

Last edited:
yeah oral, i don't feel like fucking with any other ROA, the easier the better IMO.

i will share my experience when i finally get to try them. should be about a week or two before i can get my hands on them.

dooooo iiitttt

ive been so curious of it for so long. I did pure meth once straight after it was cooked by my bro. Too godly, d-amp was enough. Never again.

Honestly it is in a low enough dose 5mg, Erowid puts street meth at a common dose 10-30mg oral. Everything I have read is pretty positive and I firmly believe it has medical advantages. Like every drug you will have to have great discipline to avoid addiction.