• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Desmethylflunitrazepam (Fonazepam)

Another one I love to see more available as a cheap powder (I make my own blotters/solutions) so powder works best.

Afaik nobody sold nifoxipam as a spray but that vendor made stable nifoxipam pellets. Although my spray was still better. But even if I wanted to be a vendor it wouldn't be economical to sell unless people would be willing to pay or more twice as much for it as they would for clam/flam/fnlam/.. blotter. Idk if anyone else made test batches of it but the spray was awesome.

And norflurazepam was yummy.

Okay, so since my first posts which consisted of many inqueries into ULD Naltrexone and NMDA antagonists for opioid tolerance attenuation (which weren't so bad, right? actually some great discussions as I recall), as well as not so intellegent mind sparkers; questions like "What's your favorite two opioid combo?" (It's true, search iydbm- I started THAT thread...) How much things change in ten years.

So many lifetimes later I can truthfully say I've been through and experienced so much more than many will in an entire lifetime. School taught me a great deal, most of it useless, but through combining what I learned studying Psychopharmacology and the knowledge I've attained over the years as a result of my vigorous curiousity which led me to [understanding] NCBI/PubMed and other published scientific and academic cited articles, combined with credible anecdotal evidence, often from Erowid, but always Bluelight has been reliable and trustworthy as a source for such rich and diverse forums which to me represent the benevolence on the internet at it's best. Notice how BL comes up in the top 2-3 results when you Google something relative? That's no accident y'all. It's because anyone who has contributed a single positive post has helped shape Bluelight into the extraordinary trusted site it was, is, and God willing- will forever remain. Until the internet is replaced by something cooler.

So on topic- All of us who appreciate benzodiazepines are certainly living in an interesting time. With hundreds of dangerous and deadly RC's flooding the virtual sewers below, with amphetamine/cathinone, dissociatives, fentanyl analogs, and now it appears a whole new class of psychedelic-stimulant/dissociatives/I don't even know honestly because I can't keep up with the number&letter combinations- have popped up, again, like the 25c-NBOMe, it is becoming a frightening landscape, and one which is as magnetic as baked two days ago but microwaved store bought donuts and terrible translucent coffee to L.E. agencies.
But for those of us who are responsible, understand our limits, and do our research, we know what to expect: Sedative, hypnotic, skeletal muscle-relaxant, anxiolytic, amnestic, and I forget the last one and don't feel like looking it up. My point is, on their own, in the hands of an educated and responsible experienced person, benzos are quite safe. Do not misinterpret my words. "MORPHONORCONIC SAID I CAN TAKE AS MUCH OF THIS NOVEL EXTREMELY POTENT HALOGENATED TRIAZOLE BENZO 'CAUSE IT'S SAFE..." The point is there is a certain anticipation for that one special "ONE" to come out.

Those of you who have had experience with nifoxipam and fonazepam, the latter is generally agreed upon to be ~130%-140% more potent, which chemically makes sense. However, no one seems to comment on fonazepam's effects. Are they exactly the same? Or would you favor fonazepam and if so why? Nifoxipam is nice, but mild in my experience. And N-methyl nifoxipam? So let me get this straight:
N-methyl, 3-hydroxydesmethylflunitrazepam? I've not heard a whisper of this until now, but it sounds like what everyone thinks and wants Flunitrazolam to be, whereas I would wager that it would be such a potent hypnotic like flubromazolam its uses would be limited.
Is there a name perhaps many of us are unaware of which was given to N-methyl Nifoxipam? I'd be very curious to study this one. That sounds like a win.

we know what to expect: Sedative, hypnotic, skeletal muscle-relaxant, anxiolytic, amnestic, and I forget the last one
Anti-convulsant probably. But I have no affinity chart which sub-units it targets. Imo probably all, not a selective one like Clobazam. That last one is the oddball of benzo's imo.

Perfect medication, hardly (or not at all) recreational.

I had 3x2.5 and I'm feeling floaty and happy. That was the real flunitrazepam metabolite,
7.5 mg to feel floaty. They sent me 25 1 mg pills instead of 25 5mg DesChloroEtizolam. And going by your dosage now i really feeel fucked.

As I have a total of 25 mg DesMethylFlunitrazepam. Which are 4 doses for you, Is it that more weak then Flunitrazepam? While adjusted the dosage of DeschloroEtizolam to a about as strong as 1 mg Etizolam.
My hopes were it was equal in strenght as Flunitrazepam.

Norflurazepam indeed is nice luckely they did sent that one good, 5 mg pellet's and your GABA-ergisch for a quite a while, love em. But saving them for the long winded taper to avoid WD.

Last edited: