• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Desmethylflunitrazepam (Fonazepam)

roi

Bluelighter
5-(2-fluorophenyl)-7-nitro-2%2C3-dihydro-1H-1%2C4-benzodiazepin-2-one.png

Another metabolite of flunitrazepam. Probably very similar as its 3-hydroxy derivative Nifoxipam.

edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmethylflunitrazepam

Last edited:
Fonzapam...name kinda reminds me of Fonzie off of Happy day's...."heeey, it the fonzapam in the house." lol. Curious of this one, as I've always wanted to try Nifoxipam....currently on alprozalam,clonzapam, and diazapam,lol. But god, had been taking about 2 grams of phenibut for longer than I have thought, ran out and thought I've been dying, espically this morning, in tears in my room before my drs appointment this morning,ugh. Had that container since Feb, rarely took it till the past month..anyway.

Ah, so they finally made it. I've been taking to several vendors who were / are interested in making it. It's relative n-methyl nifoxipam is another rumor going around.

My guess would be that this is slightly more potent than nifoxipam, has a longer hl and more muscle relaxation (3-oh groups slightly reduce all 3).

The n-methyl nifoxipam is according to the patent stronger than flunitrazepam and less toxic. Posting from my phone so can't post sources.

Or they should just make flunitrazolam and be done with it. With the upcoming UK ban some vendor should just make a batch of flunitrazolam... would buy for sure.

Makes complete sense why they made. Glad it's finally out. I would guess that it's /slightly/ better than Nifoxipam in effects.

As someone who loves Nifoxipam I'm really excited for this one.

I'm not really sure about similarities between 3-hydroxy and dehydroxy derivatives. Nifoxipam kind of reminded me of lorazepam/lormetazepam for some reason with its dark hypnotic effect which I both enjoyed back in the days, best benzodiazepines among pharmaceuticals along with alprazolam and estazolam if you ask me, I guess a series of potent 3-hydroxybenzodiazepines might have been interesting. I'm glad I'm over benzodiazepines now though.

Oh now this does look interesting.
As a fan of Flunitrazepam and Nifoxipam this is right up my alley. =D

<3

But it's a dangerous untested RC, better stick to Flunitrazepam

/s

Really?
I made a HR comment in a thread of yours, that's all.

Grow up. 8)

Has anything happened to Nifoxipam these last month, a much better bach has surfaced or what cos they were beyond shit before.

Idk, I haven't had any in like 2 months. But it definitely seemed like it was a hit and miss benzo, people seemed to either love it or get nothing from it.

Well, dealing with Desmethylflunitrazepam, it should be /similar/ if I had to guess to the parent compound in effects and dose.

Idk, I haven't had any in like 2 months. But it definitely seemed like it was a hit and miss benzo, people seemed to either love it or get nothing from it.
There were 2mg Pellets made that were seemingly inactive completely. Yet the 500mg's of powder I received seemed just like the first time I had it. YMMV.

I would also rather see n-methyl nifoxipam, it should be a nice mix between flunitrazepam and temazepam. Flunitrazolam may be too hypnotic and amnesic to even enjoy it.

I would also rather see n-methyl nifoxipam, it should be a nice mix between flunitrazepam and temazepam. Flunitrazolam may be too hypnotic and amnesic to even enjoy it.
I also agree with this. Also just got some of this earlier today, sending it off for purity testing first then testing it. So should have a report in roughly two weeks.

Supposed to have 50x2mg of this coming in. Thankfully I paid in a currency that is not the assrape that is the UK pound for it, so if it's disappointing..I can't believe it would be worse than nifoxipam, which did not work at all, or apparently did work but the 2mg white pills were shit and only the shortly available 0.5 orange ones were good.

In any case, the vendor I got it from is not complicated, nothing fancy, nothing automatized, to the point where asking if the package has been sent gets you angry replies. Must be Mayhem fans...8)

So what is the typical dosage for a naive benzo consumer ?
Any feedback on effect ?

You actually have some? The last place I knew had it sent me flunitrazolam instead as they ran out before I made my order last month. When I had those 2mg double scored blue fat pills, 3 would do me really good, it was just annoying that they went by fast because I needed 2 1/2 at least to feel it. Surely a better Rohypnol derivative than Nifoxipam which is bunk BS.

I'm just trying to identify which new benzo I would buy... I'm thinking of this one or nitemazepam...

Nitemazepam seems awesome if it is that closely related to nimetazepam, that benzo Asian countries removed entirely...it was their own fake-scare in the benzo world, the counterpart to Flunitrazepam.

Got 50 free with 50 0.6mg flunitrazolam pills. They're identical, except the fonazepam is blue and the flunitrazolam is white. 2.5mg of fonazepam per pill. I gotta say I'm in an euphoric zone that even Midazolam and Triazolam doesn't send me in (they mostly make me sleep). I prefer this dosage, in the past fonazepam were 2mg pills and fat with double scores, like watch out bro, this shit's strong, but nah, the identical white flunitrazolam being this way was warranted, but now they reduced the pills to LSD-in-a-microdot size, guess it's better for transportation. I had 3x2.5 and I'm feeling floaty and happy. That was the real flunitrazepam metabolite, not the shite that was Nifoxipam, although a UK vendor that appeared just a couple months before the ban-fucking-everything event in the UK who had something nobody picked back up, that was really interesting, norflurazepam, wasn't majorly strong, but it was a good GAD medicine, went all day and increased your mood, and it had about 8 active metabolites, anyway that store in their last couple weeks had "stabilized" nifoxipam in a nasal spray form and apparently it worked great this way, but not many got to know about that.

Beware, some vendor sells fonazepam as something as a branded product, starts with the brand name of flunitrazepam and have it end up with "zepam". I bother to say so because they ship worldwide, not the place where I just received these 100 beauties.

Last edited: