• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Fashion Designers, Seasons, Trends, Models, & YOU.

I am exceptionally disappointed. It's a cutting room floor Lana Del Rey. Who is working on legacy level work right now. I am actually angry. I'll listen to the album, but like Grimes before her, I think my time with Sky is over. Sucks, because I actually liked her.

Obviously, I have some sort of good news because I wouldn't come here to just talk shit.

Billie Eilish dropped her debut album today, which sounds funny when we're talking about a girl I've been vaguely following since she was 14 on tumblr. But perfect timing so I don't have to be upset about Sky Ferreira anymore.

bruises on both my knees for you
don't say thank you or please

tumblr_pp52or7sHF1ul9rhmo2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pp52or7sHF1ul9rhmo4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pp52or7sHF1ul9rhmo1_540.gif

tumblr_pp52or7sHF1ul9rhmo3_r1_540.gif

people keep comparing her to the dumbest shit. I hate that people don't include dark shit when it comes to comparisons. She's the closest in relation to Chelsea Wolfe. Not just in looks and dead eyed discussion of fucking your dad, but cruelty. But that doesn't occur to music journalists, that girls can be frightening, because girls aren't frightening anymore. Here's to little girls scaring people again.

chelsea_wolfe_cofer590(2).jpg

Chelsea Wolfe in Marc Jacobs (?) glasses in Los Angeles. Photo by Kristen Cofer. Unsure what else.

She sort of even reminds me of Austrian cruelty elf Soap&Skin.

d602f6d0e4f74728c9f945d781d972cf.jpg

dead-eyed and looking like their boyfriend hits them. or the drugs do. or the fascism. whatever.

Billie is photographed by Magdalena Wosinska (who I loved for her Jena Malone editorial maybe around page 30), but I can't find hi-res enough copies. whatever. y'all get the point. I'm off to drink vodka, which I hate, but it's an art party and it's free andI'm on a bike and it's 80degrees in the city.

holy motherfucking shit. avatar sizes are bigger. the fuck am I fucking going to do?

Re-upload the image if possible in at least 100 x 100 and it'll clear up. :)

no I mean I'm having a major crisis. Tribal Girl made this avatar for me like 7 years ago and I have not changed. this is a crisis of image. self. presentation. voice. aesthetic. I have all of my avatars from websites across the world saved, but this one -- a gift, from one coolest blue lighters of all time, Kristen Stewart in her prime krisbian years....like I am not sure where to go from here or if I can.

no I mean I'm having a major crisis. Tribal Girl made this avatar for me like 7 years ago and I have not changed. this is a crisis of image. self. presentation. voice. aesthetic. I have all of my avatars from websites across the world saved, but this one -- a gift, from one coolest blue lighters of all time, Kristen Stewart in her prime krisbian years....like I am not sure where to go from here or if I can.

Quit complaining - your avatars fuckin gorgeous... ;)

The update has fucked up the pagination of this thread. Which depresses me because now I can't find the fucking look I posted ages ago.

A plus for work is free tickets. Usually garbage. Not this time.

Exhibitions-SCAD-FASH-Mary-Katrantzou-1_0.jpg

Mary Katrantzou in conversation with Sally Singer from Vogue. Will report back, I have to take pictures and shit for work. It's cool though. I don't have instagram but I know what makes a moment. Do you think Beyoncé's dress is going to be there?

Other fucking excellent work news: boss says she can get me in a room with Sally Mann to get her to sign my copy of At Twelve. sweet god damn victory.

listened to it late into last night. thanks.

are you meeting sally mann for something to do with A Thousand Crossing in atlanta oct '19 - jan '20?

that butterfly katrantzou dress is beautiful. looks like it has a hood. i figure thats the back of the dress hanging open. would be cool if it was a hood. can't find any other pictures of it.

overdue ...

Simone-Rocha-Cover-online_FINAL-WEB.jpg

1_0.jpg

6_1.jpg

4.jpg

008_AP174333.jpg

by leslie zhang
styled by robbie spencer

by mario sorrenti for Interview Magazine ...

img-girls_164103571969_zpsvoei0pd6.jpg

can't find a copy of it that isn't pixelated

she's a cross of yumi lambert and natalie westling. the latter is now a boy, nathen westling. hit her 20s and really threw in the towel.

elle fanning's cannes wardrobe has been satisfying ...
NSFW:

61407458_692958264468141_8792237787118299632_n.jpg

wearing marc jacobs

60530510_145963026538287_6412173480025245403_n.jpg

wearing louiza babouryan

elle-fanning-at-the-martinez-hotel-in-cannes-05-14-2019-2.jpg

wearing ryan lo. heels sure have a ballet slipper aesthetic.

wearing valentino couture ...
elle-fanning-cannes-17may19-02.jpg

elle-fanning-floral-gown-cannes-les-mis-premiere-27%2Bcopy.jpg

00-story-elle.jpg

elle-fanning-floral-gown-cannes-les-mis-premiere-02%2Bcopy.jpg

elle-fanning-floral-gown-cannes-les-mis-premiere-25%2Bcopy.jpg

Last edited:
I swear, I will post soon. but I am not ready enough to post. and I don't want to disgrace the thread without a good post. And because I'm waiting for one magazine to come in the mail. But in the mean time, Collier Schorr remains the female photographer who isn't maybe a racist that I want to take my photograph. Lazily considering purchasing an autographed copy of her Eight Women because I'm depressed and spending all my time in hospitals lately.

Like the way she made Lady Gaga look.

lady-gaga-slide-EF8A-superJumbo.jpg

1610-TMagazine-LadyGaga-GSS-singles01.jpg

Dig my fingernails
Into the armpit of america
Let down your hair
Hang on for the ride
Concorde take-off
Plastered to the back of my seat
Pink finger nail polish
On your right breast
Eating your pussy
And all around us
Saturated
In
Kaltes klares Wasser

I met Sadie Sink at the Whole Foods on Ponce a few days ago.

sadie-sink-2017-4-1.jpg

I’m really into photography. I got a camera for my thirteenth birthday, and I’ve been obsessed ever since.

Who is more mature, the boys in your grade at school or the boys on the show?

I think they are about the same.

sadie-sink-mad-max.jpg

Sup, Dolores?

i wonder who are the IT models now, who are the IT designers. RICARDO TISCI on the crewneck i used to trap watching BOOTLEGS screeners of movies from tokyo plus i got every episode of every show . ABSOLUTLEY FABOULUOS ON HULU ( real ones know *kenickie )

she said i look like the high fashion type LOL

gEUiabl.jpg

elle fanning wore this getup to a Maleficent: Mistress of Evil promo event ...

kimhekim2.jpg

kimhekim.jpg

always a sucker for a big bow. it's a skirt, top, and belt. kimhekim sping '19, "dreamer."

going with the lookbook shots because, in a way, the model wears it better. shots of elle are by paparazzi using blaring flash in a dark venue. coupled with her pale skin and stage makeup, doesn't do her justice. she wears a corset underneath, and strapless is hideous as usual.

sorry to not credit the model or photographer, who both do a great job, but the designer's website doesn't so the fuck am i to do.

edit: model is nina kushta. still nothing on photographer.

Last edited:
^ are you well on your way to being what you wanted to become ? photography ? publishing ?

ima have a break from trapping in like 48 hours. ima bookmark this thread with some other life altering info and binge on it, sip rosé and smoke gas <3 <3 <3

i got the louie v supreme collab takin all of my swag feel like your daddy i wanna fucc she got ass n' tittys

hey, Joe. no. i've accomplished nothing. i haven't killed myself with drugs. that one's not from lack of trying. the former is gonna change. any day now. today. tomorrow. i'm on my way to see a career coach in an hour or so.

rodarte%2Bback%2Bstage%2Bss19%2Bjoseph%2Bfree.jpg

rodarte ss19. photo by joseph free, their florist.

^ fuck yea bro bro. playing no games , if this was chess we woulda been yellin checkmate three motherfucking years ago LOL

nicki fendi steven klein . google that shit

she's watering people.

by%2BShirshore%25CC%2581.jpg

by shirshoré. newton's rings on the scan.

you all remember when nan goldin shot ondria hardin in rodarte? i do. nan goldin's best shot is that little girl spinning in a white dress. give me a sec ...

nan%2Bgoldin%2Bava%2Btwirling.jpg

ava twirling

maybe not her best. still pretty fucking good. she shot on positive and shared her work through shows where she projected organized carousels set to music. projected film is the most beautiful thing. that photo is a slide. it probably still exists somewhere. though she says she scuffed up a bunch of slides during dope addiction.

she uses direct flash. not in the above, of course. love direct flash.

nova%2Bby%2Bella%2Bmai%2Bweisskamp.jpg

this is a model turned photographer. ella mai weisskamp. the person behind the lens. not the subject, who is named nova. chilling in the garden.

Last edited:
high be back in a bit

how long ago was it rick owens changed my life ? this and the words of philip dormer stanhope earl of chesterfield + the bible are my life

1. I'm not good at subtlety. If you're not going to be discreet and quiet, then just go all the way and have the balls to shave off your eyebrows, bleach your hair, and put on some big bracelets.

2. Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead.

3. I've lived in Paris for six years, and I'm sorry to say that the Ugly American syndrome still exists. Sometimes you just want to say "Stop destroying the landscape with your outfit." Still, from a design standpoint, I'm tempted to redo the fanny pack. I look at it as a challenge—it's something to react against.

demi lovato plays in the cut :ROFLMAO:

Plainness, simplicity, and quakerism, either in dress or manners, will by no means do; they must both be laced and embroidered; speaking, or writing sense, without elegance and turn, will be very little persuasive; and the best figure in the world, without air and address, will be very ineffectual. Some pedants may have told you that sound sense and learning stand in, need of no ornaments; and, to support that assertion, elegantly quote the vulgar proverb, that GOOD WINE NEEDS NO BUSH; but surely the little experience you have already had of the world must have convinced you that the contrary of that assertion is true. All those accomplishments are now in your power; think of them, and of them only.

laced with game. iced out my neck my grill. gucci ain't racist i still rock they clothes huh