Fashion Designers, Seasons, Trends, Models, & YOU.

Kenickie

Bluelight Crew
I am exceptionally disappointed. It's a cutting room floor Lana Del Rey. Who is working on legacy level work right now. I am actually angry. I'll listen to the album, but like Grimes before her, I think my time with Sky is over. Sucks, because I actually liked her.

Obviously, I have some sort of good news because I wouldn't come here to just talk shit.

Billie Eilish dropped her debut album today, which sounds funny when we're talking about a girl I've been vaguely following since she was 14 on tumblr. But perfect timing so I don't have to be upset about Sky Ferreira anymore.

bruises on both my knees for you
don't say thank you or please

people keep comparing her to the dumbest shit. I hate that people don't include dark shit when it comes to comparisons. She's the closest in relation to Chelsea Wolfe. Not just in looks and dead eyed discussion of fucking your dad, but cruelty. But that doesn't occur to music journalists, that girls can be frightening, because girls aren't frightening anymore. Here's to little girls scaring people again.

Chelsea Wolfe in Marc Jacobs (?) glasses in Los Angeles. Photo by Kristen Cofer. Unsure what else.

She sort of even reminds me of Austrian cruelty elf Soap&Skin.

dead-eyed and looking like their boyfriend hits them. or the drugs do. or the fascism. whatever.

Billie is photographed by Magdalena Wosinska (who I loved for her Jena Malone editorial maybe around page 30), but I can't find hi-res enough copies. whatever. y'all get the point. I'm off to drink vodka, which I hate, but it's an art party and it's free andI'm on a bike and it's 80degrees in the city.

Kenickie

Bluelight Crew
no I mean I'm having a major crisis. Tribal Girl made this avatar for me like 7 years ago and I have not changed. this is a crisis of image. self. presentation. voice. aesthetic. I have all of my avatars from websites across the world saved, but this one -- a gift, from one coolest blue lighters of all time, Kristen Stewart in her prime krisbian years....like I am not sure where to go from here or if I can.

F.U.B.A.R.

Moderator: BDD, OD, LAVA
Staff member
no I mean I'm having a major crisis. Tribal Girl made this avatar for me like 7 years ago and I have not changed. this is a crisis of image. self. presentation. voice. aesthetic. I have all of my avatars from websites across the world saved, but this one -- a gift, from one coolest blue lighters of all time, Kristen Stewart in her prime krisbian years....like I am not sure where to go from here or if I can.
Quit complaining - your avatars fuckin gorgeous... ;)

Kenickie

Bluelight Crew
The update has fucked up the pagination of this thread. Which depresses me because now I can't find the fucking look I posted ages ago.

A plus for work is free tickets. Usually garbage. Not this time.

Mary Katrantzou in conversation with Sally Singer from Vogue. Will report back, I have to take pictures and shit for work. It's cool though. I don't have instagram but I know what makes a moment. Do you think Beyoncé's dress is going to be there?

Other fucking excellent work news: boss says she can get me in a room with Sally Mann to get her to sign my copy of At Twelve. sweet god damn victory.

hydroazuanacaine

Moderator: F&TV
Staff member
listened to it late into last night. thanks.

are you meeting sally mann for something to do with A Thousand Crossing in atlanta oct '19 - jan '20?

that butterfly katrantzou dress is beautiful. looks like it has a hood. i figure thats the back of the dress hanging open. would be cool if it was a hood. can't find any other pictures of it.

overdue ...

by leslie zhang
styled by robbie spencer

by mario sorrenti for Interview Magazine ...

can't find a copy of it that isn't pixelated

she's a cross of yumi lambert and natalie westling. the latter is now a boy, nathen westling. hit her 20s and really threw in the towel.

elle fanning's cannes wardrobe has been satisfying ...
NSFW:

wearing marc jacobs

wearing louiza babouryan

wearing ryan lo. heels sure have a ballet slipper aesthetic.

wearing valentino couture ...

Last edited:

Kenickie

Bluelight Crew
I swear, I will post soon. but I am not ready enough to post. and I don't want to disgrace the thread without a good post. And because I'm waiting for one magazine to come in the mail. But in the mean time, Collier Schorr remains the female photographer who isn't maybe a racist that I want to take my photograph. Lazily considering purchasing an autographed copy of her Eight Women because I'm depressed and spending all my time in hospitals lately.

Like the way she made Lady Gaga look.

Dig my fingernails
Into the armpit of america
Let down your hair
Hang on for the ride
Concorde take-off
Plastered to the back of my seat
Pink finger nail polish
On your right breast
Eating your pussy
And all around us
Saturated