L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Describe Your Perfect Partner

Fiori di Bella

Bluelight Crew
Feel free to describe your dream partner from a variety of characteristics, or focus upon just one area.

Your idea of perfection might be defined strictly by physical characteristics, or it may only be the personality traits that you value in your significant other. Perhaps perfection is rooted in wealth and their possessions, or maybe all that matters to you is that you are well treated. Maybe sexual compatibility is the thing you value most in a relationship.

Feel free to be as shallow, or get as deep as you’d like. There are no right or wrong answers.

I’m going to answer my own thread.

My perfect partner is intellectually stimulating, has a great sense of humor, enjoys creativity (artwork, music), is sexually harmonious with me, supports, or at least doesn’t dislike all my crazy passions, likes cats and other pets, is drug friendly, enjoys comfort food and is happy to stay home and watch a movie(s), rather than always going out on weekend nights. Ideally he’d be handy with tools and could fix a few things around the house.

Last edited:
I’m going to answer my own thread.

My perfect partner is intellectually stimulating, enjoys creativity (artwork, music), is sexually harmonious with me, supports, or at least doesn’t dislike all my crazy passions, likes cats and other pets, is drug friendly, enjoys comfort food and is happy to stay home and watch a movie(s), rather than always going out on weekend nights. Ideally he’d be handy with tools and could fix a few things around the house.
Damn, I was doing quite well there up until the last line ;)

My perfect partner would not be prone to psychosis , that's the initial imperative

Ideally someone masculine and wise. Kind. Open. Cool life experiences. Smart. Sober. Good looking.

The sober part is odd because I'm a dedicated drug user but I tend to wind up with much more sober men than I. A but older than I am too, even quite a bit. Not set in stone but I prefer the type. I'm in my 30s now though, so there's starting to be people around my age who can fit the bill. That's actually kind of a relief.

I don't demand much, I just want a woman who is brilliant, beautiful, funny and can handle my lunacy

My current girlfriend isn't all those things, the most immediate of which is the brilliant part (she excels in the last element, tolerance).

In the end the tolerance component is a very important factor. Then again women are relatively tolerant as a whole. Women can forgive a variety of sins but from what ive observed in human interactions the only thing a woman can't forgive a man for is being boring (I'm particularly well endowed in the not being boring department -- why do you think I need a tolerant counterpart 😌

To me it comes down to Having manners, to always be honest and faithful.. More i don't really need and ask for cause with that the rest should all fall into place nicely. Oh and off course to be loved fullheartedly.

Mine would be quite petite, well-educated, well-travelled, bi-lingual, have and appreciate old-fashioned manners in all things, independently minded but able to agree to disagree without rancour on matters of politics and culture.

Very important is that she have her own life and her own big goals separate to mine but be willing to let me help her achieve them. In a relationship I like to think I’m enabling my partner to be all they can. Ideally my partner reciprocates in that.

Self-employed or financiallly independent would be good so that our time is not determined by her 9-5 job and we have the freedom to be spontaneous.

Obviously she’d need a degree of tolerance or preferably acceptance of drug-taking, compassion towards sporadic mental health issues, and the ability to suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

My ideal partner is my wife. Even though we seem to going through constant turmoil I am always hopeful that we can grow together and help each other learn.
In fact I know we can grow together because I have seen so much change in the past year. It takes strength and a lot of self love to get though all the struggles.

Kind but not Kumbaya-kind, loyal, intelligent, honest, open-minded with dark humour, not shackled to ideology or entrenched in absolute morality.

As for appearances. The only preference I have is being healyhy, but I realize you can't talk about appearances without coming off as shallow.
By no means a states of the art fitness-body with 10% body fat, that doesn't do much for me.

I do have a thing for pretty eyes to look into and get lost in.

But make me laugh and surprise me. Someone who'd see my baggage and offer a room to but it in. Someone who'd make me comfortable with me.

I doubt to ever have anything close to perfection in my life, but I would love to meet someone who's intelligent, funny, pretty, and who enjoys learning and laughing as much as I do. Maybe one day 😗

I doubt to ever have anything close to perfection in my life, but I would love to meet someone who's intelligent, funny, pretty, and who enjoys learning and laughing as much as I do. Maybe one day 😗
I feel the same way.
My ex-bf complained about the fact that I don’t eat seafood, also that I get admitted to the hospital too much, and he lastly complained that I was a junkie, because I am taking Oxys. I find it funny that he enjoyed taking my Oxys and then he later complained about it.

I feel the same way.
My ex-bf complained about the fact that I don’t eat seafood, also that I get admitted to the hospital too much, and he lastly complained that I was a junkie, because I am taking Oxys. I find it funny that he enjoyed taking my Oxys and then he later complained about it.
I got some similar flak. Apparently I love going to the hospital! Foundation is there, but the drugs! There's a multudinous list of bullshit I'll not get into full disclosuref for now. I've said enough about this guy on BL.

We’ve talked about him, and I’m sorry you’re going through this.

Why do people who have a multitude of issues think they’re fine but you’re the one with the problem(s)?

I always have to go to the hospital due to my kidney issues and I will continue to have them as there’s no cure for my enzyme deficiency.

I think I need to ask someone on the first date if they have issues with me going to the hospital, not eating fish or arthropods and that I take prescribed Oxys. If they’re not cool, fuck ‘em.

I feel the same way.
Wowwwww hypocritical much. Sounds like my ex-wife. Always complained about my drug use, but used drugs with me most of the time.