• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Describe a Bluelighter you have met recently.

^ Yeah, I had an awesome time with you :D Shane and Jenelle crapped on all day about how wicked you are. You have been on my "must meet" list for ages. Finally someone who can keep up with me in a shennanigan session!

When you come over in Sept, Ill bet you $1000000 you wont make the grand final and will end up watching it on tv in the same state you were last weekend in the back of a "crackwhores R us" fuck truck. ;)

is that a challenge??

Has the gauntlet been officially thrown down ?? :)

I officially challenge you to a mind bending duel swifty. Which I shall win. This is the internet so I can be as full of shit as I like. :D

this request might seem slightly ironic considering the thread topic, but would you guys mind taking the e-mutual-masturbation to the appropriate thread (*cough* off-topic *cough*) or pm please? ;) <3

Apologies, mutual masturbating in inappropriate places can cause unnecessary problems.

zephyr said:
Apologies, mutual masturbating in inappropriate places can cause unnecessary problems.

on the contray, I think it's half the fun...

sorry MP,

/end off topic mutual wank ;)

On Sunday I met Mean Girl and nickthecheese. Both cool and intelligent people and I enjoyed hanging around them. I can be a bit quiet and guarded around new people (unless drinking or otherwise is involved) so hope that didn't colour my impression on them too much :)

Both people I would like to chat with more extensively.

And Mean Girl is a wicked mini golfer...

It was cool hanging with Kat again too (cheers for the lift :)).

Preacha - He is like his internet persona... a fuckwit... nah not really, good bloke, likes good music... is a bitch

onthemend - i went to demonstrate how my Nokia 5140i is unbreakable... then it decided to break...

Tambourine Man - A blr from the Northern Hemisphere lost in Newtown... He was standing around like 4 o clock half stuck till someone asked him if he was a bluelighter, which he replied yes too... Cool bloke for the small chat we had

Babu - I am led to believe he vanished off the planet for the last 3 years, and i believe he isnt going to be back till 2009...

i think i had met all the other freaks before...

I love babu!!!

Caught up with him yesterday kind of. Just saying I still love ya and remember what I said. Keep on with life mate and don't let anything worry you, just move on UP

Much love to a great friend! and HAWT sex object! =D

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
Preacha - He is like his internet persona... a fuckwit... nah not really, good bloke, likes good music... is a bitch

onthemend - i went to demonstrate how my Nokia 5140i is unbreakable... then it decided to break...

Tambourine Man - A blr from the Northern Hemisphere lost in Newtown... He was standing around like 4 o clock half stuck till someone asked him if he was a bluelighter, which he replied yes too... Cool bloke for the small chat we had

Babu - I am led to believe he vanished off the planet for the last 3 years, and i believe he isnt going to be back till 2009...

i think i had met all the other freaks before...
Yah, put me down for all the people you said....I didn't get to have massive convos with everyone but all friendly cool people.. YAY! :D

I met Pillsnapa and Loud247 today. Both lovely chaps :) I should apologise for leaving the meetup early, i'm so tired right now and was just looking forward to veging on the couch.

I must thank Pillsnapa for the lovely mini-beer souvenier! I love it :D You'll also be interested to know that i hit my elbow again (on the car door). I've decided that i'm going to purchase a set of elbow pads, after all ;)

Will definitely catch up next week again for drinks as well... absinthe at Allahmbra? LOL

Let's see what I can remember from Thursday night...

In rough order of appearance:
Doppelganger - Smart, pretty, friendly. I think I'd love to have an argument with her.

onthemend - A fellow 'horticulturalist'! Unfortunately he doesn't fully understand the value of plant matter! :X

Tambourine Man - What an experience to have your first Bluelight pissup half way around the world from your home town, despite being a European moderator! My memory's a bit hazy from this point but he seemed like a cool bloke, if a tad bit out of place. (Sorry we didn't recognise you for that first half hour :()

babu - See you in three years!

I think there were a few others I hadn't met before but you all know what Bluelight pissups are like. :|

^ heh... you obviously weren't there when we had our arguement with the security guards. I kicked arse. It was so funny - even the security guards thought so :p.

I'll do my reviews later... probably when I get back to Melbourne.

Gher... Oh believe me... arguing with her is like arguing with a wall. If she's wrong - not another word said, unless it's to someone else. :D

Ahh ye olde low reactor response trick.

Oh I just remember I forgot to mention preacha. Like most internet forum tough guys, he's a softie in real life. And no, Smirnoffs are not weird obscure drinks people go 'WTF is that?' to!

zaineaol.nu said:
Gher... Oh believe me... arguing with her is like arguing with a wall. If she's wrong - not another word said, unless it's to someone else. :D

Who are you? :|

gher said:
Ahh ye olde low reactor response trick.

Oh I just remember I forgot to mention preacha. Like most internet forum tough guys, he's a softie in real life. And no, Smirnoffs are not weird obscure drinks people go 'WTF is that?' to!

they are obscure to me since i am so masculine, and the only drink i consume is the blood of intoxicated crack babies