• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs deschloroetizolam

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
has anyone used this? or know anyone that has? i've searched the top forums and can't get any info/experiences/opinions.

Again, I did search first. Any opinions are appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I'm getting some in the mail and hoping they're not a let down.

Recieved 10 1mg pyrazolam and 10 6mg deschloroetizolam pellets for experiments today. Currently about to see the hype with 6mg of descholroetiz. It should be noted research was done with alprazolam 6-7 hours prier and about 12 hours prior to that. 2mg then 1.5 with the alprazoloam. I guess ill know soon if this can replace the beautiful consort etizest. Research started with deschloroetizolam 20 mins ago. I will take care of some things around the facility and report back.

t+ 30mins-ish: Experimenters are tired. The deshcloroetizolam proves good research, but the work will leave you feeling sedated. Regular etizolam experiments didn't seem to produce this but we did many experiments and may have been used to them and this compound is different.

Last edited:
saw a thread on this a little while back, from what i gleaned from the dicussion it sounds like a weaker, longer-lasting etizolam.

looking forward to your trip report.

Recieved 10 1mg pyrazolam and 10 6mg deschloroetizolam pellets for experiments today. Currently about to see the hype with 6mg of descholroetiz. It should be noted research was done with alprazolam 6-7 hours prier and about 12 hours prior to that. 2mg then 1.5 with the alprazoloam. I guess ill know soon if this can replace the beautiful consort etizest. Research started with deschloroetizolam 20 mins ago. I will take care of some things around the facility and report back.

t+ 30mins-ish: Experimenters are tired. The deshcloroetizolam proves good research, but the work will leave you feeling sedated. Regular etizolam experiments didn't seem to produce this but we did many experiments and may have been used to them and this compound is different.

final edit: meh nothing to great with 6mg experiment. This is definitely like researching slightly less than 1.5mg alprazolam for my subject which is a usual amount. Next time I will research 9mg. I have a research tolerance to this class but not too bad so it shouldn't be a factor really.

final edit: meh nothing to great with 6mg experiment. This is definitely like researching slightly less than 1.5mg alprazolam for my subject which is a usual amount. Next time I will research 9mg. I have a research tolerance to this class but not too bad so it shouldn't be a factor really.

thanks for the review, I was considering buying some. how do they compare with regular etizolam (assuming you've also taken those too).

also one more thing, you don't need to both with the indirectness, researching or 'SWIMming' here. :)

thanks for the review, I was considering buying some. how do they compare with regular etizolam (assuming you've also taken those too).

also one more thing, you don't need to both with the indirectness, researching or 'SWIMming' here. :)

They don't compare to my beautiful pink branded etizolam, but they're okay. And the branded etizolam is probably over in the U.S. unless you feel like paying A LOT for what's left, but I'm just giving up my research on etizolam (hopefully) as I want to save money and other obvious reasons.

Tried more deschloroetizolam in experiments today 12mg spread out over about 8 hours 6mg, 3mg, then 3mg. Maybe vendor pressed things just suck like everyone says but I will certainly miss branded etizolam. I hope this seizing etizolam nonsense stops soon, but they're gunning it down with bad media coverage. :/

There's a thread already started on this here.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...lam-2-a-new-thienodiazepine-research-chemical

Could a lovely OD mod merge these two? It's new experiments/experiences on a new novel compound. I think there will be plenty more banter on it.

It worked well with my receptors, done whats it's supposed to, kill anxiety, cause sedation etc etc.

Going by my use I wouldn't say it's half the strength of etiz. I went throughout 32mg in a day once, working quite capable, apart from slight memory issues. 16mg of etiz would proabaly black me out atm. Buuuuut, the deshochloro was taking throughout the day, slept like a god that night.

Last edited: