• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos DeschloroCLOTIZOLAM?

Addam

Bluelighter
I’ve seen this pop up lately, and I’m curious about what one might speculate regarding it based on structure, since there are no real reports available. With the presence of the chlorine but loss of the fluorine, might we expect reduced potency and a slightly increased half life versus fluclotizolam? I realize this is all speculation at this point. I may obtain a sample and see what’s what, but I’m the meantime, please speculate, as benzo pharmacology isn’t my forte, I simply like some on hand for the occasional use as landing gear.

[url=https://ibb.co/L6jJYCV][/URL]

Last edited:
Yes one would expect reduced potency relative to fluclotizolam. Perhaps substantially so. As far as increased half life, that is less clear.

Ive still been wondering whether fluclotizolam is any good and worth a grab. Now this one too? Has anyone tried either and can provide an opinion/review?

Ive still been wondering whether fluclotizolam is any good and worth a grab. Now this one too? Has anyone tried either and can provide an opinion/review?
I’ve worked with fluclotizolam and found it works well for my intended use. My opinion, though, is just my opinion. I’m not a regular benzo user, I just keep them on hand for psychedelic landing gear or a situation requiring sedation. I’d agree with the estimates that it is 2-3x as potent as etizolam. I also prefer it to etiz, but that is also merely my preference (it seems my preferences vary from the norm). Fluclotiz comes on quick and has a short half life, which is precisely what I want. Standard memory issues are present (at levels above 1mg), as with virtually every benzo I’ve tried; feel-good sensation; doesn’t knock me out cold but allows me to sleep when I decide to. I’m fine with a dose of .5-.75mg, that accomplishes what I ask it to do for me.

It is rapidly vanishing though. I made sure I got the very last out of China, lol. And I’m told it won’t be restocked for whatever reason. Depending on your tastes or needs, it could be worth a grab if you can find some.

Add: Regarding deschloroclotizolam, I’ve obviously yet to try it. I’m not sure there is enough motivation for me to spend the money on it, considering how stocked I am on benzos. But, curious nature that I have, I cannot rule out that I might. Should I happen to sample it, I’d certainly let the community know of its effects. But I’m certain someone else will pull that trigger before I do

Last edited:
Fluctotizolam is good and worth the grab. Very cheap from most sources. deschloro also 'seems' worth it from what friends have told me.

Deschloroclotizolam? So etizolam!?

Sorry 🙈🤣 but needs a different name!

Clotizolam has two chlorines, one near the sulfur and another on the phenyl ring on the bottom. It's the one in the phenyl ring on the bottom that is getting removed for deschloroclotizolam, and the one near the sulfur (where etizolam has an ethyl substituent) remains. Even if you removed both of the chlorines, you'd need to add an ethyl to get etizolam.

I have some coming, will post up my findings

I liked deschloroetizolam because it was weak enough to vape in a meth pipe without causing carnage, I assume the chlorine addition in deschloroetizolam will increase melting point?

I have some coming, will post up my findings

I liked deschloroetizolam because it was weak enough to vape in a meth pipe without causing carnage, I assume the chlorine addition in deschloroetizolam will increase melting point?
Please do report back as I'm very hopeful this one is at least as good as Fluclotizolam which I liked but not as much as etizolam.
I'm eagerly awaiting your report!!!

Damn.....this sounds underwhelming.
I think I'll try to stock up on Bromazolam and 3-ho-Phenazepam instead!
Really appreciate your report!!!
Yeah I like my benzos weak but not that weak.

I'm stocking up deschloroetizolam.

What's 3ho phenazepam like I never got to try phenazepam?