• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Deschloro-etizolam or Etizolam-2 - a new thienodiazepine research chemical

This benzo is like etizolam but without the chlorine atom on the phenyl group, in the same way that alprazolam is the same as triazolam but without the chlorine on the phenyl group. So this compound should have a similar relationship to etizolam, just in the same way that alprazolam is similar to triazolam.

If you can't understand that analogy, too bad. Look at the picture and use your imagination.

If you don't want to understand basic chemistry, then that's tough. Looks like you will be restricted to taking drugs and recording their effects in your own language.

I don't take benzodiazepines so I am not able to describe the different effects. Even if I did, it wouldn't matter because different people respond to drugs differently.

Edit: To help everyone, I made this chart with some facts and figures. The numbers for deschloro etizolam are just predictions, they are extrapolated from the relationship between alprazolam and triazolam. The numbers are from Wikipedia and this chart.
zmvwpXR.png

So this should be a little less potent (about half as strong) and longer lasting (about twice as long) than etizolam. Just like No warning says...

but don't take my word for it... like I said I don't do these drugs!

Holy shit I've been reading these etizolam-2 threads reading bantering nonsense about the RC scene and this is the first post that actually has any information that is useful to me. Thank you.

going to be trying this for the first time in a few days now i am not after a benzo for knocking me out or habit wise i just want something to take the edge of things when on stimulants or should i grab something a little stronger

(ETIZOLAM WARNING) So I just want to warn everyone that it seems not all etizolam takes 15 minutes to take effect. After 15 minutes you start to feel it but it slowly builds over time or at least in my experience. I was being careless and thought I got a bad batch and ended up taking 20 1 mg concern etizest etizolam tablets; needless to say I ended up blacking out woke up half way in the water under a bridge and found that I got in three car accidents with the shoulder of a service drive; I only found my car because it blaring pink floyd's time/ the great gig in the sky on repeat at full volume... Don't be stupid like me
Also forgot to mention I took 12grams of phenibut and I take 1200 mgs of lithium daily

Last edited:
(ETIZOLAM WARNING) So I just want to warn everyone that it seems not all etizolam takes 15 minutes to take effect. After 15 minutes you start to feel it but it slowly builds over time or at least in my experience. I was being careless and thought I got a bad batch and ended up taking 20 1 mg concern etizest etizolam tablets; needless to say I ended up blacking out woke up half way in the water under a bridge and found that I got in three car accidents with the shoulder of a service drive; I only found my car because it blaring pink floyd's time/ the great gig in the sky on repeat at full volume... Don't be stupid like me
Also forgot to mention I took 12grams of phenibut and I take 1200 mgs of lithium daily

20mg of etizolam and 12g of phenibut would kill me. Lol. Holy shit.

right ive just heard the blanket uk ban could be kicking in within 2 months so you lot on this kind of things start thinking about what you're going to do and all the best with it i know from doing this myself it's not easy

My tolerance is all over the place, last 2 weeks flubromazolam, etizest, clonazolam.

But then I stopped for 2 weeks, 6mg of delschoro=1mg etizolam

No, deschloroetizolam are like goggles, okay?

I hadn't used a very strong benzo in a year or so when I got lucky and was given 8x 0.125mg triazolam and 10x 0.25mg triazolam by a friend's mom who knows me since me and her son (one of my few remaining real friends...once you get past 30, so many people box themselves in god country making babies and being pussywhipped generally.

Same with Nifoxipam, they do nothing, and won't risk the supposedly real deal 0.5mg orange pills, only place I can find that sells it is really paranoid, it allows paypal payment, but I have to enter a lie as to what it is sent for. They're mostly a weed seeds store, but yeah, I don't know. I gave it a chance twice from that normally safe vendor. Even if they aren't the ones who came up with deschloroetizolam (a now dead Canadian vendor did) and sold it as powder, they came up with the "our nifoxipam/deschioroetizolam works".

I've kept some so a friend can run NMR on it and we'll see, it might take a while he'll have to do it while working overtime when not many people are in the lab(s).

Only thing that is only sold in the UK as far as I know I'll be getting en masse is 8mg Flubromazepam pills. I know other places that have them but they either don't take payments in many forms, traditional or not, when an european (continental) vendor only takes btc and bank transfer WITHIN THE EU, they're cutting themselves off from a lot of money. And then there's those with no great ratings on a certain site where i wouldn't pay for something in canadian dollars, which has taken a 15 cents dive since the new year now at around 0,80 on the dollar pretty much in average. The place where I'll get those flubromazepam 8mg pills, I know a discount code that is really worth it, or else I wouldn't use them, the code makes my wallet stop screaming in pain, fuckin sterlings, how do they work

Last edited:
I acquired a small sample of Deschloro 12mg's recently. Tried a single pellet one day, was fairly underwhelming compared to say, 1mg of Etiz (max).
Just recently dosed 24mg's, IME it's on par with 2mg of Etiz. Very nice waves of euphoria, surprisingly decent muscle relaxation properties and overall, feeling pretty benz'd.
The pellets I obtained were small and purple-ish, from a pretty reputable vendor.
They've definitely been underdosed or people having been getting inconsistent batches.

I'd still prefer Etiz, but it's now almost dried up and nowhere is shipping downunder anymore. Could be a half decent replacement overall.

Tried one of these 12mg purple-ish pellet of deschloroetozilam... I was fearing to feel few effects by reading previous posts... well it did works and did force me to sleep 2 hours after... 11 hours after I clearly awake in the middle of the night so I didn't feel like it has a so much increased half life.

They're definitely hypnotic at higher doses. I fell asleep without noticing after 24mg's, and woke up to an angry girlfriend haha.
I think the half life seems just perfect for me, I get a good uninterrupted sleep from them.
Too bad they're so pricey..

Really like these. They are hella pricey compared to the strong ones likes f-lam but they beat pretty much all other rc benzos for recreational purposes. The 12 mg pellets are the best just a few of em and I get great euphoric sedation but dont feel too tired so I can stay awake and enjoy the high. I would say 12 mg is close to 1-3 mgs of etiz but the slightly longer duration keeps from redosing. Etiz I would feel it wane off so quick I'd end up redosing up to 10+ mgs then pass out

Iv'e found that Etizolam works really well. Very nice euphoric high for sure. Just wondering what kind of mg people are taking in a session?
MyEtizolam

I've tried:

1. Etizolam 1-2mg
2. Metizolam 2-4mg
3. Deschloroetizolam 6-12mg

Etiz above 1mg and Metiz above 2mg is heavily sedating; Deschloro is the least sedating of them all and the one i prefer most for anxiety relief at 6mg and is my favorite from the three of them. The difference between Etiz and Metiz is minor in effects the duration is the only difference in my opinion.

Does this shit work at all? I can have it locally and I'm sick of waiting after foreign packages and even a local vendor, respected and in the biz since a long time just took my cash, and only several days later did they say it was out of stock. I won't say more.

I remember buying foolishly 25 tablets of those and they were 6mg. People whined it was bunk, so 12mg pellets came out. I can get a large amount of powder for stupid cheap. Is even worth it still? My impression is that they were totally bunk, the tablets.

Hi,
i got hold of some DeschloroEtiz 6mg. I'm posting here, since i got 10 pills, some of them in a slightly off size (+/- 1mm in height) and in a very instable rigity. Also the color was very strange (very light grey, almost white... but just almost white - rather a very very light grey). I dont trust them to be consistent in dose or wether they have dcEtiz in them at all.

I already took some of them, and like to describe the effects (including informations about my previous experience and my set of mind right now), but i'm not quite sure if thats allowed or even welcome here. so please tell me if i shoudl / i'm allowed to do that.

Also i could post a pictures of them, lying on a grid for size-proportions, if that is allowed (and wished)

^Trip reports are always welcome and yes you can post a picture.
The only things not allowed are sourcing and stuff like drug identification

I'm amazed this stuff that is basically inert is still sold, less even discussed. Even a couple 30mg serax is better than this, , whatever amount of 6mg pills I ate before giving up. I'd skip the aggravation of mail order of this stuff when doctors largely have no qualms about scripting Serax compared to all other benzos, since the stuff is so weak.

Same for me, I was prescribed benzos legally by a neurologist, clonazepam obviously, it is very good for neuralgic pain.

old post but needing clarification.

Clonazepam for neuropathic pain and fibromyalgia in adults

This version published: 2014; Review content assessed as up-to-date: April 04, 2012.

Link to full article: [Cochrane Library]
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0042100/

Selection criteria: We planned to include randomised, double‐blind studies of eight weeks duration or longer, comparing clonazepam with placebo or another active treatment in chronic neuropathic pain or fibromyalgia.

Authors' conclusions: This review uncovered no evidence of sufficient quality to support the use of clonazepam in chronic neuropathic pain or fibromyalgia.

Citation: Corrigan R, Derry S, Wiffen PJ, Moore RA. Clonazepam for neuropathic pain and fibromyalgia in adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 5. Art. No.: CD009486. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009486.pub2. Link to Cochrane Library. [PubMed]

Perhaps this post is a bit late, but seeing how this thread received the most attention for d-etiz, I’m wondering if anyone else has used this compound recently. From what I gathered the pellets seemed bunk or ill pressed.

I finally ran out of etiz, so I reluctantly ordered a gram of deschloroetizolam powder. Fortunately it was extremely cheap. My source has positive reviews regarding the product, so hopefully it’s the real deal.

Finally received a gram of deschloroetizolam. It’s consistency is totally different than etiz. It’s a fine crystallized powder with a yellowish hue, whereas most of my etizolam was white, fluffy, and flour like.

Went ahead and tried 6 mg. I’ve developed a moderate tolerance benzos over the past couple of years, that being said, I found it to be pleasantly active. It’s definitely not as hypnotic and sedating as etiz, but it has a fast onset and great anxiolytic properties. It’s more clearheaded and subtle in its effects.

I think many of the negative reports were due to poorly pressed pills or a bad batch. While it’s not as good as it’s parent compound it’s a worthy substance in my eyes.