Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: cduggles | Deru | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

US Events Derek Chauvin trial and police using excessive or lethal force

schizoinfective

Bluelighter
Floyd and Chauvin are currently sitting pool side at a resort in Saudi Arabia, smoking cigars, with fresh CIA printed identities and passports. Various other witnesses, coroners, doctors, analysts, judges, jail guards, and cops, have also been killed or paid off.

Pumpkin2021

Bluelighter
The above has nothing at all to do with anything at all.

It doesn't matter if he was pink with yellow dots on. He tried to resist a lawful arrest. And while I understand Officer Chauvin's thought process: he then went too far.

There is nothing more to it than that.

What Floyd was before or what he may have become in the future is fucking irrelevant.

Post edited. By me. There's no point.
This. He resisted. Chauvin killed him. It was videotaped. One man dead. One man in prison. Everyone loses. Nobody wins.

Pumpkin2021

Bluelighter
Nelson filed a motion to have the jurors be questioned about possible bias in the verdict. Pursuant to the interviews that went on afterwards ( from some jurors ). Consensus is that the motion will be denied. Which will bring bout another appeal. Wonder if Nelson is going pro bono on this as I don't see Chauvin's wife and family being able to shell out the funds for post conviction work.

As for the Federal trial in the Fall. Do you think they will let Chauvin plea this time?

dalpat077

Bluelighter
Nelson filed a motion to have the jurors be questioned about possible bias in the verdict. Pursuant to the interviews that went on afterwards ( from some jurors ). Consensus is that the motion will be denied. Which will bring bout another appeal. Wonder if Nelson is going pro bono on this as I don't see Chauvin's wife and family being able to shell out the funds for post conviction work.

As for the Federal trial in the Fall. Do you think they will let Chauvin plea this time?
Hey Ms. Wexler.

Glad to see you're on top of things here i.e. I been busy with our criminal clients! 🤣

They got divorced though as I recall (although, and if memory serves me correctly, their plan was construed as being an attempt to preserve assets and which I think a judge tried to put aside) (but this from memory now i.e. don't quote me on this).

Methinks this just another runaround really. There isn't a judge, potential juror, or executioner in the US of A that's not aware of the ramifications of Officer Chauvin getting off or pleading to a lesser charge and it being accepted. So of course nobody wants to know about potential bias.

Mind you. After all the shit that's gone down since this little incident: maybe somebody wakes up and decides to send a signal realizing that the entire justice system is being held to ransom and that all of these little angels that have been expedited since were not sitting on the curb licking ice cream and watching the cars go by at the time of their demise!

Not sure I have to stomach to go through this again though. I've even stopped watching the latest law enforcement shooting of the previous day. Same shit. Different day.

Pumpkin2021

Bluelighter
He's being sentenced today. Most talking heads are predicting between 20 and 25 years. Possibly out in 10.

Nelson's appeals haven't been heard yet so who knows what " juror bias and juror misconduct " may reveal.

Pumpkin2021

Bluelighter
He got 270 months. 10 years on the Murder 2 conviction and 12.5 more years for the aggravating circumstances.

Last edited:

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Chauvin will be out in 7 years, he's a hero to the law abiding citizens of America, and officers who put their lives on the line everyday to protect the innocent law abiding citizens whose lives are put in danger by these career criminals.

7 years is a long time. Hopefully he doesn't succumb to suicide.

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
Officer Chauvin will be out in 7 years, he's a hero to the law abiding citizens of America, and officers who put their lives on the line everyday to protect the innocent law abiding citizens whose lives are put in danger by these career criminals.
Was the officer that shot Ashley babbitt to death as she smashed her way into the capitol to murder senators and stop an election a hero?

Or only the cops that murder black ppl passing off fake 20s, sleeping in their beds, and selling loosy cigs?

I know your answer do you don't even have to bother responding. It's just to point out that your comment has nothing to do with adoration for public safety.

Drop your virtue signaling cop worship and at least say what's in your heart.

Just like the blue lives matter crowd that viciously attacked Cops protecting the capitol you don't give a fuck about cops or admire them, you just like seeing them used as a tool to kill ppl you your self hate. So just be honest with everyone here and say what you really think...although if you were actually honest the mods here would ban you so I guess you can't be.

Last edited by a moderator:

birdup.snaildown

Bluelighter
@LucidSDreamr

I'm not a racist, but I feel sorry for Chauvin and I don't give a fuck about Floyd. It has nothing to do with skin colour. If Chauvin was a black cop and Floyd was white - and the circumstances were otherwise identical - I'd feel exactly the same way. Black people aren't being murdered in their sleep by cops. That's total bullshit.

Why is everything about skin colour?

On one hand you've got Chauvin, a police officer for 20 years who risked his life in a daily basis to protect everyday people. It's not racist to call him a hero.

On the other hand you've got Floyd, who (let's not shy away from the truth here) was an absolute piece of shit.

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
@LucidSDreamr

I'm not a racist, but I feel sorry for Chauvin and I don't give a fuck about Floyd. It has nothing to do with skin colour. If Chauvin was a black cop and Floyd was white - and the circumstances were otherwise identical - I'd feel exactly the same way. Black people aren't being murdered in their sleep by cops. That's total bullshit.

Why is everything about skin colour?

On one hand you've got Chauvin, a police officer for 20 years who risked his life in a daily basis to protect everyday people. It's not racist to call him a hero.

On the other hand you've got Floyd, who (let's not shy away from the truth here) was an absolute piece of shit.
12 jurors or whatever saw him as a murderer. I don't care if he was mother Teresa before the murder. He murdered on that day.

The judge buried his ass too with extra time due to the brutality and inhumanity of how the murder was committed.

Chauvin was filth. He had no criminal record prior? Hmm wonder why.

As for Floyd yes he was a criminal and drug user and even violent in prior incidents. Can anybody in this entire thread say they have not ever abused drugs or been violent? Probably very few of us...do we deserve to be murdered?

This has nothing to do with whether or not Floyd was a good guy. I don't care if he raped babies with Hillary and ate them. He was murdered in a situation that didn't involve self defense on the officers part. That's illegal and all that matters.

We can't accept a world where it's OK for police to murder us if we got too drunk one day or whatever but we are in no danger of killing 6 cops that have us under control.

schizoinfective

Bluelighter
I talked to cops while dressed in all black at a riot who acknowledged Chauvin was a piece of shit and guilty before he was convicted but these losers are going to call him a hero.

iTry91

Bluelighter
Larry Lawton predicted the outcome! Im not gonna say anymore but I think he is gonna have a hell of a time in American prison lmao unlucky.

schizoinfective

Bluelighter
And for any bootlickers who think that asshole will be safe in protective custody..

One time I got raped by officers and booked into jail after. I was obviously terrified at this point so when asked if I had a history of PC I said no, but im worried the trustees could be paid to retaliate against me for reporting the assault, so I asked and was put into protective custody. I almost got killed for saying "where's the anthrax?" To poison the child molesters when I found out I was in a block of chomos and rapists. Was getting chased around the cell by huge dudes. Had to call the front and fake suicidality to get out. Not a nice place. General pop is better. He is going to get raped in PC. They do shut off the lights at night. Total darkness, like his soul.

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
....yea it must be rough when you're a white cop. I wonder if the Aryan gangs will let him join for protection. He's a cop so probably not. He's in for some shit that's for sure.