• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dependency on DHC, recreational Fent dose?

bawflaps

Greenlighter
Hi all,

I have used this website for years, gathering knowledge and information, reading experiences and learning all I can about HR and just drugs in general, this is truly a wonderful place.

The prompt for me to post today is just a bit of number checking and also just to see if I can get any first hand experience about my situation.

I have a chronic pain condition and have been prescribed Dihydrocodeine here in the UK, 60mg to be taken every 4 hours or as needed. I do have a physical dependency to these as I have been caught short before, leaving a rucksack on a bus and having to go a few days without, went through withdrawal and even after picking up my script I continued to abstain just to be sure I still need the opiates in my life, although the feeling of not being dependant is great my pain levels simply aren't tolerable without so for 10 years I have taken my DHC daily.

I'm human and of course I love the way they make me feel however I do have an incredible willpower and only once a week I allow myself an extra pill or two to enjoy the blissfully feeling but immediately go back to my scripted dose the next day and hold that true for 7 days, it's a system that works for me and I'm fine with it.

For whatever reason that doesn't need to be disclosed I basically have full access to most drugs easily and have done for years, one friend tossed me a few pills the other day and advised they are pressed by a trustworthy source (again, no info given however I know this is true and what I have been told about the pills to be true), they contain 170mcg of fentanyl HCL.

My research shows that 170mcg cent HCL orally should be equivelant of around 100mg of DHC.

With these numbers in mind it looks as though I would be fine to enjoy these as my tolerance is underneath that but not so low that 100mg of DHC would be damaging to me, I would be lit beautifully for a few hours at this dose.

My main question is are my numbers and assumptions correct?

Fent deserves a lot of respect as it is incredibly powerful, inevitably I am going to take them anyway and will report back but would love to gather any first hand experience before hand.

Thank you in advance :)

Hmm sorry if my opinion is useless here but it is a very small dose you can add a an extra pill or 2 of DHC to get a higher buzz that would be my choice rather than throwing another drug in to the mix I actually started on 120mgs crushed up to release the effect (btw you might want do so this also if your using 60 mg pills (doubles as pretty much all of there are controlled release/slow release any way 1 year in and I no longer dose throu the day I tame one dose in the afternoon/ late after noon depending on how I feel if 20 X 30mg =600mg and I get a good high as 30mg pills are instant realese and I find hits the spot for me(IM NOT advising to go anywhere near my dose obviously but if you want a to get a lil higher 150mgs-250mgs if you ain't cruching them is what I would say but you have a fair bit of time your self not that you should but can go higher

Home pressed fentanyl? That's sketchy as fuck

This
Why not increase your DHC dosage? That's a lot safer than taking fentanyl pills.
What if the guy making the pills fucked up and one pill contains way more than 170mcg? It could kill you, plus fentanyl will skyrock your tolerance and the high isn't enjoyable enough for the risks you're taking.

^This. I wouldnt touch home pressed Fent with a ten foot pole. Also it would rise your tolerance to the point where your DHC would not suffice anymore.
There is nothing to gain and only a lot to lose.

Thank you all for your points, it was simply the fact these pills were given to me for free and was looking for a little recreational opie day, 10 years of DHC and I thought it may be a nice change to mix it up.

All the sensible points made about the home press are the first thing that passed my mind and I thought about them thoroughly and pretty much came to the same conclusion as the given points.

Looks like I'll maybe flush them and just add a couple extra DHC pills tonight and just go with that, it's always pleasant enough.

Thank you all for taking the time to reply.