Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Delayed Euphoria

Baker

Bluelighter
Recently at an event last weekend. I consumed 1 "yellow A/V/Lexus/3 (not sure which one as the picture wasn't visible but i was told it was one of them)" My friends were getting really loved up off these... Anyway i seemed to only get a chargy effect and chatty. Anyway i then consumed half a "CKY" Anyway i still only got a chargy dancy effect from this... My pupils were dilated, I had some eye wobbles and strong jaw clenches but absolutely No euphoria at all. The music didnt sound too good either. This is only my 4th experience and i havn't had a pill for over 2 months. I wasn't scattered at all by the way...
Anyway today on monday i am feeling really happy and the euphoria seems to have kicked in and i have noticed a loved up feeling and music is sounding much better sort of like a nice afterglow (except i didn't have this feeling at the event saturday night)
Anyway i was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if someone could give me a possible explanation

Also note: i had a normal dinner about 5 hours before my first pill and i had a vitamin C with magnesium and zinc tablet + a gurana and ginko tablet about 9 hours before the pill (maybe this could have something to do with it?) Oh yeah and some milk =D

Anyway i'm not paticularly worried but i was just wondering why it took till monday to feel really happy (much like an afterglow... except it isn't an afterglow - It is the glow)
Hopefully this made sense and if there was a previous post similar to this one, some direction would also be appreciated
:) :)

Perhaps it's just an environmental factor - have you heard the term 'set and setting' before? The set represents your state of health, state of mind and general wellbeing going into the drug experience, and of course the setting represents the surroundings and how you relate to them.

Beyond the normal 'physical' effects which are present *every* time you take the drug, there are many 'mental' or 'emotional' effects which seem to hinge almost entirely upon the right combination of set and setting to achieve. Feeling the 'love' with a MDMA pill can really depend on being in the right place and having the right frame of mind. While MDMA usually does produce an awesome amount of euphoria (compared to just about all the other rec drugs IMO) sometimes this can be reduced or masked by such factors as having a large meal beforehand (slows absorption), having speed or other stimulants (already being off baseline can mask the come-up of the MDMA, which is arguably one of the times that most euphoria is noted during MDMA), having a tolerance to the drug (which doesn't sound like the issue in your case), or being in an environment where you're not at ease, making it hard to relax and enjoy the drug effects.

BigTrancer :)

Yeah thanks BT
well yeah i think set and setting would have contributed partially (the event wasn't the best and wasn't the happiest i've been. But the fact that the next day i felt loved up and happy is just wierd. Maybe it was a delayed effect or maybe MDMA increased my seretonin production or something...
Or maybe i have a slow metabolism that proccesses or converts a certain chemical into whatever makes the feelings of euphoria associated with MDMA.
If anyone has experienced this following day euphoria.
Or maybe it was just a strong afterglow and my perspectives on life were changed once again?
Well time should tell and my next experience should help me understand myself a little better.

Set and setting is a huge factor in what type of night you have but from recent experiences I have had with the "A"s they dont seem to give me or my s/o any euphoria or "lovedupness" at all.

Having had them twice in the last six weeks I firmly believe the ones I have had do not contain MDMA but rather MDA.

My reasons for believing this are as follows :-

- No lovedupness/clarity/empathy etc that Ive come to expect from a good pill.

- Just like you Baker I didnt get any "good vibes" until the next day when after a few tokes I felt like a million bucks.

- We were unable to sleep until the next night . Real MDMA doesnt really effect my sleep like MDA does.

- The clincher for me was when I did finally feel tired enough to go to bed the CEV's were very strong & vivid and this was some 24 hours after ingestion !!!

I have read tons of good reports on the "A"'s and only a couple of negative so I was suprised that they didnt turn out to be as enjoyable as we had hoped.

Cheers

Mr Man
%)

Yeah thanks just knowing other people have experienced delayed effects is enough... I wasn't worried just curious.
The A's were quite smacky for me but fun
Also after speaking to some friends they say that if they havn't eaten or slept for a while the pill seems to hit them really hard, and often leads to strong depression on comedown. Maybe my brain was just waiting for a time when it didn't have as many nutrients or was slightly more unbalanced for the euphoria to kick in as a an overload of nutrients may have blocked the release of seretonin? I dont know
Cheers thanks for the help.
I think there is a fair bit to learn about my mind and body
Everything in moderation =D
and i've got my 5-htp now

They definitely wern't K... Ive had K on a few occasions and these wern't smacky at all for me
According to pillreports the cky got 9/10 and the yellow domed 3/lexus/A got an 8/10 apparently both with strong amounts of MDMA.
But i guess me and my friends and pill reports could be wrong.
If it did contain K it would be a minute amount. Anyway i like K so that would have brought on some euphoria or something.
but yeah it might explain why my friend was smacking out hard lol
I think it just metabolised slowly because i think i did eat a fair bit (we had a chinese dinner for sisters birthday and it tasted, Fair-Good!)
Basically all the physical symptoms of a good pill, even talkative with vix inhaler working well and desiring massages. Just no euphoria until monday. No scat day and no depression. Well I guess I can't really complain =D

A lot of people suspect the As to be high in MDA content, with only minimal MDA... A lot of people find that MDA has only minimal euphoria, or none at all...