• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Dehydrated as hell after speed+heroin combo

SoonAJunkie

Bluelighter
Pretty much what the title says

I tried to mix heroin and speed and the outcome was very nice but got really messed up afterwards

I had a very strong headache,my mouth was dry as dirt,i couldn't even finish a glass of water without vomiting

I threw up like 20 times?Maybea bit more or less but the number falls pretty close to that

As you can imagine i didn't eat a bite of anything

I'm with i'm with 7 hours of sleep in a 72 hour time frame

What should i do to relieve myself?I still think i can't eat...

Pretty much what the title says

I tried to mix heroin and speed and the outcome was very nice but got really messed up afterwards

I had a very strong headache,my mouth was dry as dirt,i couldn't even finish a glass of water without vomiting

I threw up like 20 times?Maybea bit more or less but the number falls pretty close to that

As you can imagine i didn't eat a bite of anything

I'm with i'm with 7 hours of sleep in a 72 hour time frame

What should i do to relieve myself?I still think i can't eat...
Dude! You did some toxic meth. No wait, it was just the heroin making you puke. Nothing to stress about, just remember---DONT DO METH with your heroin :)

Dude! You did some toxic meth. No wait, it was just the heroin making you puke. Nothing to stress about, just remember---DONT DO METH with your heroin :)

Hey thanks for the reply but it was speed sulphate,not meth i suppose?I don't know though i can't be sure

Even about 24 hours after doing the H tho i still want to throw up...what's going on...

You might want to consider getting some gatorade or a sports drink with sugar & electrolytes in to your system. Even just tiny sips every 10 mins or so. It's almost impossible to decipher what made you sick in that combo but the sooner you can hydrate and flush it out the better.

You might want to consider getting some gatorade or a sports drink with sugar & electrolytes in to your system. Even just tiny sips every 10 mins or so. It's almost impossible to decipher what made you sick in that combo but the sooner you can hydrate and flush it out the better.

Any other ways to hydrate?These drinks cost a lot...

If you can't afford Gatorade or some Pedialytes then it's time to consider if you can afford your drug habit.

Alternative to those is tap water and maybe put a little salt and sugar in it.

A little update

I just went to the store and bought some white pasta and orange juice,could also be a low blood sugar issue...

I've known a few people to enjoy mixing speed with their heroin but most do not and prefer to do shots of each separately.

I enjoy doing both drugs and I use them intravenously, but mixing them I always feel like the meth detracts something from the heroin high.

if heroin is really strong i puke.
be careful with it

I've come close to puking from strong/too much methamp too.

Sounds like the OP just used to much/many drugs. Not unusual around these parts ;)