Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Friends Dedicate a Song to a Lounger

Asclepius

Bluelight Crew
Good tunage.

However, *protip -Never, ever share a space with an aspiring banjo player.

*Edit
I am a hole.
Unfortunately, there is no Courtney love banjo covers. I have found a niche to be capitalized on, thanks to you. :)

Last edited:

Asclepius

Bluelight Crew
its not for everyone, certainly.
Indeed 'tisn't.;)

Sorry, it's the lounge.

Also, I understand golf rage to a point, but where they throw away their irons/clubs (Why?)- why not just tear up the green and run away or, go into the club-house and shout at people indiscriminately like a normal person?

Last edited:

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
Having done both...

There is less remorse and equal satisfaction from bending a 9 iron around a 100 year old oak tree that barely loses a piece of bark vs. being 9 year olds on a cape cod country club green digging holes with the flag

Even at 9 you felt kind of icky doing it vs. Being 33 and letting a pound of iron loose in the air with no Ill will

I guess you just learn through time that as long as you don't infringe on others freedumb to putt from the rough it's ok to let one fly through the sky.

EFIT: Golf kind of sucks anyways. As a Scottish thing it is inherent tonits nature

Asclepius

Bluelight Crew
Having done both...

There is less remorse and equal satisfaction from bending a 9 iron around a 100 year old oak tree that barely loses a piece of bark vs. being 9 year olds on a cape cod country club green digging holes with the flag

Even at 9 you felt kind of icky doing it vs. Being 33 and letting a pound of iron loose in the air with no Ill will

I guess you just learn through time that as long as you don't infringe on others freedumb to putt from the rough it's ok to let one fly through the sky.

EFIT: Golf kind of sucks anyways. As a Scottish thing it is inherent tonits nature
You know what pissed me off the most @ 8-9 yrs, mate - the phenomena of crazy golf - it is not crazy, at all. Was like Adam eating from the tree of knowledge ...Just windmills and water. Like, " it's a small world "but even, without the robotics to offer a semblance of effort, of a smidgen of imaginative appeal to sense and the senses. Like a cold snot dripping from the fading, dream of a once, wonderful vision.
So, so many lies.🙁
Then I found crazy golf irl ont' net. I was born anew.
Jebus, I see you, hidden behind the moorish bunker!😁

Last edited:

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
ant music
Got dammer, who is this dedicated to ?

Follow the format !

Or don't, idrc.

So Ig I'll dedicate an Adam and the ants song to your greeenlighter ass.

But Adam and the ants are (synonym for happy), so it will be a cover of one of their songs, performed by a much cooler band.