Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Friends Dedicate a Song to a Lounger

Gloomp

Bluelighter

Oooooooh, I get it now, BK38. Wow. Oh my God, Wow. Holy dog shit, wow!!!! It's no fucking wonder why you took such fancy and with such imprudent vernacular to such a poor, poor, pseudo-intellectual that I am. It has struck with me with clarity and all the synonyms in-between. I am absolutely gobsmacked! I totally fucking understand now your hostility towards me: we just don't speak the same language! Hahahahah!!!

Silly me! Of course im a fucking "pseudo-intellectual"; you've no capacity to know Celebration much further past your Nietzsche-ian Slave Morality we've discoursed prior. The fucking hysterics right now! And there you were, you soppy-bog, getting verbally ran around in circles by me. Oh for shame I am! I really should have known better that I needed a translator becuze im stho stoopid, deerrrrrrrrrr.

You know what, bollocks to this: You win! Drop the confetti! You so totally fucking win! Hahahahaha!!! And when you jumped from one rock to another, here I am at the end, laughing my sick fucking ass off at the turn of events.

Well my friend, I gottcha.

Oh, but it's such a sad scenario: this Greek Comedy-Tragedy we underwent. I feel a great shame in me that I even challenged your ... prowess. And now, BK38, it's time to part ways, because this is gonna feel so fucking good: You're on your way to Ignore Island, deep into Apathy Ocean, just South of Fuck-All-Borrough's.

So long, brother. I wish you all the best in life. Let's get my farewell to you out proper:

Last edited:

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
Yep, and I can only think of handful of other covers that are better than the original.

3 off the top of my head;

Cradle of filth - Hallowed be thy name (Iron Maiden)

Tool - No quarter (Zeppelin)

Any Sublime song.
Johnny Cash covering NIN’s “Hurt” is one of the best ever! It’s like that song was made just for him.

NIN did an excellent job with that Adam Ant song. Adam is a total weirdo. I was watching MTV Classic one day and this video came on. I couldn’t stop laughing throughout the entire video, like wtf? Hahahahaaa

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Johnny Cash covering NIN’s “Hurt” is one of the best ever! It’s like that song was made just for him.

NIN did an excellent job with that Adam Ant song. Adam is a total weirdo. I was watching MTV Classic one day and this video came on. I couldn’t stop laughing throughout the entire video, like wtf? Hahahahaaa

Pretty good cover