Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Friends Dedicate a Song to a Lounger

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
@Coxenormous this is the fastest type, i believe its about 180-200bpm 'hardtek'

Too fast for alot of peoples liking i think.
I like this but you need good speakers on with a sub or good headphones, if you listen from laptop or phone it is not all there

https://fekyo.bandcamp.com/track/fekyo-troy-mika-hardtek-vip

Which would you prefer to work on or wouldnt you mind? There is a fast collab on soundcloud thats better than this let me find it

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
@BK38

https://fekyo.bandcamp.com/track/nice-as-fek-mate

This is some of my close friends old house/4x4 type music, he's been looking for someone to make videos for him for YouTube I'm going to see if @Coxenormous is interested I expect he'd pay him some dollar...
Cox, he makes many different speeds/genres, I will send you a selection of 3 or 5 and maybe you can pick one to do a demo for him?
I'm game. Here are some examples on some I already made

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
I'm game. Here are some examples on some I already made

I think your style would go best with his faster stuff like this

Id have to ask him what picture/visuals he would like distorted
Anything dark/demon/skull/death i think like you normally do would work pretty well

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
It's a lot to explain, but basically I selct certain dimensions on a image and kinda dot it out like a square room so It looks like you're standing there

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
@BK38 after the tipsy influx of your metal tunes last night, my tipsy self tonight having had enough of youtube ads has opened clementine and jus wandered into an old custom korn playlist, wondering if you ever heard this rarity?
The original is one of my top 10 korns, maybe even top 5, but this version is siiick man, so surprised it never got more veiws than it did, big up Steve Tushar
🤘🤘🤘🤘☝️