• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Decent Weed Substitute?

i found a beautiful girlfriend who was against doing drugs too often - she was also against smoking pretty much all the time.
she slowed my weed use down amazingly.
then i got bored.. now im back to square one.

brand-spankin new, CB1/2 agonist, legal since undetectable by any known methods, identical to the best charas / manali in effects smoked, oral active in 10 minutes ;-) and doesn't impair memory transfer.

cheers boys, awesome work!!! i heart chem freaks with the git-go!

fuck mate, all these alternatives are shit and give u a nasty headache. ...also kava sucks ass and leaves a nasty taste of dishwater in your mouth and you feel like somone dropped a tonne of bricks on ya head. I reccomend weed as the alternative. :)

^^its called....HC-1 and its not a CP-anything. new as, will spank an experienced stoner for a loop de loop. really takes the mind off the mind.

Opiates, but they are way more addictive.

Personally if its just to help relax I find some exercise to do me wonders, gives me a good rush almost drug like when I go really hard on the bike, get tingles all over my body and intense amount of energy. Come back in a great mood for hours afterwards.

Last edited:
^^ Quite true. I tried to substitute opiates for weed and I ended up dependent on opiates for 18 months ... and still smoking weed the whole time. I haven't tried spice gold yet but from the sounds of it, it's the only legal substitute that will produce anything similar to cannabis effects.

Last edited:
nanobrain said:
^^its called....HC-1 and its not a CP-anything. new as, will spank an experienced stoner for a loop de loop. really takes the mind off the mind.

Do you have any more info on this HC-1? links? :)