• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Decent police officers

HOWEVER, if you are not arrested, and don't want to get arrested, answering questions in a polite and helpful (preferably bullshit if its where di you get your drugs?) manner will give you a much greater chance of not getting arrested.

Once you are arrested, for gods sake, shut the FUCK UP, because there is nothing you can possibly say or do that is going to stop them taking you down to the station and processing you.

on_the_rise_5 - what happened when you popped the pill? Did you start peaking 30 mins later? What was it like rolling whilst being arrested?

Read carefully, the original post said "out popped a" tablet... ie, the tablet fell from the wallet onto the ground while fishing out the ID.

BigTrancer :)

ah - now you've done it, at least on_the_rise_5 could have made up some bullshit, yet entertaining, story about how he was peaking off his ass

bad luck though of all things to pop out of your bloody wallet.....

I don't remember when/where/who/what i was when i heard this story but from what i remember essentially every cop will always ask themselve how much paper work it's going to cost them to arrest you....

essentially on the balance that you committed a small but paperwork intensive offence the copper will be unlikely to do you in for it.....

perhaps however when they pulled you over they had one of those camera jobs monitoring them (from their car) and hence when the pill popped out they had to take action...

When I had just turned 21 and was on my full licence, I still had no idea how many drinks it took me to get to 0.05. I'd had a couple of beers and was driving home feeling really tired and out of it, when the blue and red lights came on behind me. Turns out I had a headlight out which is why they pulled me over. They asked for my licence, and being a bit tipsy and also very nervous (not knowing if I was 0.05 or not), I opened my wallet and gave the cop my credit card. The cop gave me it back and said "don't worry mate, I'm not going to charge you... geddit"! He actually said the whole thing, "geddit" included!

In the end he did breathalyse me, and I wasn't over the limit so they told me to fix my light or next time they'd give me a defect notice. I hadn't really done much wrong, but if they felt like being arseholes they could have declared my car unroadworthy.

Moral of the story: make sure to laugh at their jokes, and they'll treat you OK... :)

I have met a few decent cops But I'd say in Australia about 60% are just dickheads. they are chicken shits that have to carry a gun and a badge to act tuff to unarmed civilians . If a civilain had a gun they be scared shitless but civilain don't cary guns they so they act tuff and act like there king shit. SO IF U ARE A COWARD THAT CAN'T FIGHT, BUT WANT TO ACT TUFF AND BULLY PEOPLE BECOME A COP WITH THE ADDED BONUS OH A 40 GRAND A YEAR STARTING SALARY AND AFTER A FEW YEARS YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO TAKE BRIBES

GOOD JOB BUT PEOPLE HATE YOU FOR IT

Iv seen some barsted cops. Some of the storys are funny still. Heres a real convo with a cop and my mate

Mate got pulled over for some reason and the cop says to the passanger.

Cop "ahh a bottle of wild turky hey, been drinking in public huh?"
Mate "The bottle isnt opend"
Cop "I know that"
mate "Then why did you ask"
Cop "Think your fucking smart, jsut for that im giving your mate a bigger fine!"

and another when we were 16 and a mate got caught with someone in the boot

cop "Your in deep shit buddy your fucked!< you know what im going to do?!!!"
mate "errrr umm fine me?"
Cop "NO.......Im going to call your parents"

It's funny how people who break the law and then get nailed by the cops claim that they're all malicious gun-totin' bastards who just hate everyone and want to make your life hell.

for fucks sake, its their job. If you don't break the law, they generally leave you alone...

cops are either serious fucking dickheads, or really cool.

i've heard stories of a lot of cool cops.. but i've had encounters with some seriously dickhead cops too..

static_mind said:
Iv seen some barsted cops. Some of the storys are funny still. Heres a real convo with a cop and my mate

Mate got pulled over for some reason and the cop says to the passanger.

Cop "ahh a bottle of wild turky hey, been drinking in public huh?"
Mate "The bottle isnt opend"
Cop "I know that"
mate "Then why did you ask"
Cop "Think your fucking smart, jsut for that im giving your mate a bigger fine!"

and another when we were 16 and a mate got caught with someone in the boot

cop "Your in deep shit buddy your fucked!< you know what im going to do?!!!"
mate "errrr umm fine me?"
Cop "NO.......Im going to call your parents"

I know exactly what you mean I freind of mine got pulled over for no reason. the cop said "can u show us your license " so he showed the cop his license. the cop said it's fack get out of the car. when clearly it was'nt and he said it's his resposibility if he lets some one drive with a fack licenct. he says he will give him a lift home. when he gets in the car he does a burn out and star caining it around the stree way over the speed limit. then drops him at his house and says stay out of trouble