• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

December Recovery Thread

my housemate is still being a bitch. i honestly thought it would stop once she got her deposit back, but no she texted me today saying she'd conned me out of £70, though i really can't work out how she thinks she's conned me cos its £70 she paid herself then got refunded. I think she has no grasp about how bills or numbers work. I got pissed and told her i'd reported her to the DWP 2 months ago. She said i'd be embarrassed when they find out she's not a duty manager. I don't know if she was just putting on some bravado, or if she has also no concept of what the DWP will do when they find out she's working whilst claiming. its not a nice thing to do but i'm kinda glad i reported her now.

CH how have you fucked up? i'm sure its not as awful as it feels, and if you can gain some perspective you'll be able to see that.

schizo- why in 6 months?

Used a very small amount of dope 2 out of the last 5 days. Not getting down on myself. I've been reconnecting with my spirituality lately. Im not just tired of the pain of using but I am really just starting to bet bored with it. I got in a very bad position in life and let myself fall into a pattern of ignore and escape but it's not working at all lately. I have been forcing myself to go on long nature walks every day with my dog even if I am sick. I have also found a new ally in my recovery by forcing myself to run. I can't believe how much it helps my mood. I hope everyone is doing well.

it's okay, i just want to be able to
function . . . ☹.

well i am not good and now i'm never going to be able to function.

and the depression. omg. i would rather die.

but every day i get up and say, today,is the day that i am going to do good. again. ☺
and then i am not. soooo. f'argetta bout it and try try try again. 😁.

i have been getting outside alot, but maybe something is wrong with the air.
the dogs breath it too.
we could get pinged with the meteor anyday.
so i'm waiting.
it's so gloomy and doomy when i wake up
and still can't do this anymore.
i think i will try to go get some eggnog at a store where no one is shooting or. . allegedly.
well,

G od hit me with your best shot cause i'm tired of this darn world. jk
luuuuuuulz.
i mean, i even smoke medicine for depression, c'mon now,
why can"t i. why why why, do i have to look at tomarrow.
i mean, i said i was going to quit optics no opioids and i did. but so i guess i will soon enough be NORMAL again 😆
someone popped something in the store but no fireworks or casings were found.
Jikes 😮.
omg. 😁.
not killed yet.

Last edited:
it's okay, i just want to be able to
function . . . ☹.

well i am not good and now i'm never going to be able to function.

and the depression. omg. i would rather die.

but every day i get up and say, today,is the day that i am going to do good. again. ☺
and then i am not. soooo. f'argetta bout it and try try try again. 😁.

i have been getting outside alot, but maybe something is wrong with the air.
the dogs breath it too.
we could get pinged with the meteor anyday.
so i'm waiting.
it's so gloomy and doomy when i wake up
and still can't do this anymore.
i think i will try to go get some eggnog at a store where no one is shooting or. . allegedly.
well,

G od hit me with your best shot cause i'm tired of this darn world. jk
luuuuuuulz.
i mean, i even smoke medicine for depression, c'mon now,
why can"t i. why why why, do i have to look at tomarrow.
i mean, i said i was going to quit optics no opioids and i did. but so i guess i will soon enough be NORMAL again 😆
someone popped something in the store but no fireworks or casings were found.
Jikes 😮.
omg. 😁.
not killed yet.
hyliight, i'm going to have to prescribe you One Zonxx hug per day, be warned, very addictive <3

Okay, thank you. Somehow it does mean so very much. Omgaaashst thank you really. I'm trying to stay warm next to the heat . Tis the season.

I was depressed in the summer though, too. Now I am depressed just depressed. Thankx again for your understanding. It's so helpful and I think I have to go pray.
alright 😯 thank you Zonxx

It might have something to do with paws, lethargy, and PAIN.

It's alright, i will recover
with all my might !

🙂

i cant do this without help. but i'm not sure how to ask. meanwhile i am going to still try to stay alive with dabs as much as possible. ☹.