• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help death trip donked my life

Yes to a degree. I still get tracers but they are minimal and you get used to it,in the end it becomes "normal."

Yes to a degree. I still get tracers but they are minimal and you get used to it,in the end it becomes "normal."
Alright thats good bc visual snow in dark places rn is pretty bad but idk if I already had that before.

yeah even caffeine can be a hppd trigger
Yeah I usually try to avoid caffeine. But I don’t really care that much about hppd bc I’m sure it will get better. Anyways rn I have kind of had a moment of clarity, and I’m thinking I should try harder to ignore my delusions. I feel it’s almost like an excuse for me to be depressed, bc I had been depressed before all of this. I think there is definitely a root to all of my delusions and I have to sort that shit out. I really want to try doing this for myself rather than a therapist bc I think it wouldn’t be more beneficial to my well being and future outlook on life. I’m struggling with derealisation Rn but it goes away because it’s natural. I’ll see how this works out and I hope it goes well but if not I’ll have to turn to other sources of help. I just think I’m making it worse by thinking about it and I shouldn’t be because I will get better in time. The fact that I don’t believe my delusion 100% gives me a bit of hope.

I've also used psychedelics from an early age and still continue to do so,but with much more knowledge or you could say with experience comes wisdom. I've been in loops quite a few times and the primordial fear of death is ever present when experiencing them. Loops seem to come when you're on the brink of ego death,so in your mind you believe you're going to die or have died.

I've had it where I've felt my body being blown to smithereens and my atoms are everywhere. I thought there must have been a nuclear war and only just realized I was at ground zero...I was vaporized inside out and this looped over and over. I had another where I realized I must have really fucked on arylcyclohexylamines and that my body had become like a vegetable and I was trapped inside not able to communicate. I could even hear the life support machines beeping away and family members trying to talk to me and crying and this went on for eternity.

I stopped smoking cannabis for years and started up again after these loop experiences,at first in small doses I was okay,but then after upping the dose I started hearing voices when going to sleep. It was like a radio being tuned into the frequency of people I knew. I could hear their voices as clear as anything,friends or family and they were always putting me down saying I was a freak and worse,really bad stuff. I started to think maybe I'd become psychic in some way even though part of my brain knew it was psychosis. It stopped when I stopped smoking cannabis,if I have a small amount I'm okay,but if I consume more I become paranoid and cant escape the intrusive thoughts.

My nephew smokes lots of cannabis and says he's never experienced anything like it,but then he's never done psychedelics so it was his conclusion that taking psychedelics increases the risk of psychosis. I concur.

If you leave it alone then you will get back to normality or as normal as can be,once through the door you're never the same. You will grow in time and if you can you will use these experiences as lessons and it will make you a better person.

If you feel that the psychosis is not going away or that you cant wait to process the experience and that you're suffering then I recommend a short course of antipsychotics. Quetiapine is very good,but turns you into a zombie for a while.

After my experiences I'm fine. I've grown, learnt and become aware of the intricate process of psychedelics and aware of my ego. Your mind is all powerful and can create whatever it wants,if you create it you can undo it...Its all an illusion,when you've realised this then you can see what it really is.
If that happen to you on weed then you might have mild schizophrenia or paranoid psychosis. If you don't hear the voices when sober then your fine . It could be your weed was laced with liquid concentrates. I had my weed laced before in 2009 I didn't hear voices but I was always thinking about my family talking shit about me behind my back.

If that happen to you on weed then you might have mild schizophrenia or paranoid psychosis. If you don't hear the voices when sober then your fine . It could be your weed was laced with liquid concentrates. I had my weed laced before in 2009 I didn't hear voices but I was always thinking about my family talking shit about me behind my back.

I dont hear voices normally and the weed was home grown so nothing laced with it. The weed was grown for my Dad who had cancer so I could make him oil,funny thing is if he took too much oil he used to hear voices outside his bedroom window at night but when he looked nobody was there. This happened to him a few times so he learned to keep his doses low.

Yeah I was actually thinking of mentioning derealisation, depersonalisation and general dissociative symptoms as I had significant issues with these symptoms even while sober

I'm having the same problem 2 weeks after using a tiny dose of ketamine that didn't even have a psychoactive effect. Smoking weed last week made it worse.

Hope this goes away soon