• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Death gurgle

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
About 6 hours ago i smashed 0.4 oh heroin and now i keep making the death gurgle noise and can barely keep awake you think ibshoukd just stay awake it was agrs ago i dosed but did too much in a short space of time one of the best highs yet but am a little concerned about sleeping

Yea i know someone who died msking thatt noise in their sleep but ive been ok so not sure if being paranoid or what

You post these a lot.

You are going to kill yourself man. Or you are overly paranoid. With dope you don't know, so best to treat it serious.

Don't sleep. Caffeine asap and cold shower.
Yea im trying to quit but have been going hectic on everything lately but like said only reason i get paranoid is i onow someone who died making that sound in their sleep but ive always been ok only happens with fire dope i drink with dope a lot too

Exactly. So do I. Many. I can flash over 100 people in my head that died of heroin OD in the past 20 years. Several right in front of me. They fall asleep, turn them over and they are blue and cold.

Be careful. If you keep using at this level, you will overdose eventually.

You cannot get on maintenance? At least for a bit to get your shit together. Because you can't keep doing this.

I just went through your list of started threads. Is there a reason you always binge to such a ”hectic” degree? It sounds suicidal man you have so many threads just like this one. Do you need help with something more than just the drugs?

I'm an addict too (don't tell me you're not lol) and generally I just maintain my habit more often than wild multidrug binges and near overdose amounts on the regular.

I had a friend like you once. He had some mental health issues that made him take these practically suicidal doses all the time. He is now dead age 30 since 2017. I'm concerned for you winding up like him.

Seriously, reach out if you need help working through something. Whether it's mental health, life problems or just with addiction. Feel free to send me a message if you just want someone to talk to. If not then use the resources that are around you. I've lost friends to Heroin and seen too many people slump over and thought they weren't going to come back from it. I'm not here to judge anyone and I won't even try to say that I don't know what it's like. Whatever the case is, don't let it become the thing that takes you

Yea cheers guys i can admit im addicted to drugs and it is affecting my life in a negative way nit being able to buybthe food i need or pay rent and loose jobs and ruin relationships then resort to drugs which are caused it in the first place its a catch 22 and i dont abuse one drug im a poly adducted last weekend for example i tok 10 hits of acid few grans of amphetamine crack heroin xanax weed alcohol ive overdosed few times on drugs as well im onky 22 and have so much potential but am nearly homeless again because of my drug abuse soending all my money and yes i have mental health issues im bipolar and have adhd

Yea cheers guys i can admit im addicted to drugs and it is affecting my life in a negative way n being able to buybthe food i need or pay rent and loose jobs and ruin relationships then resort to drugs which are caused it in the first place its a catch 22 and i dont abuse one drug im a poly adducted last weekend for example i tok 10 hits of acid few grans of amphetamine crack heroin xanax weed alcohol ive overdosed few times on drugs as well im onky 22 and have so much potential but am nearly homeless again because of my drug abuse soending all my money and yes i have mental health issues im bipolar and have adhd
Bipolar and ADHD are both linked with substance use disorders, and these substances make the bipolar and adhd issues worse as well. My advice to you is that you should really be taking better care of those conditions. This level of drug use is beyond reckless even for an addict man.

You don’t necessarily have to quit every single thing one shot but a good step in that direction, to moderate more, then moderate more, and to really make sure your taking your meds and doing what you need to do for your mental health.

It doesn’t need to be perfect but strive for the best you can do. A good solid effort here would make you a lot happier than losing everything to drugs. You can’t be okay with how things are here. It sounds like a slow suicide what you’re doing.

Baby steps. And when you’re ready putting down the really hard shit and the binges completely would make you much healthier and able to work and have money and a place. Most importantly your mental health would be better because of all of it and you can be okay with yourself.

Last edited:
@HiigherFocus420

I also have both ADD and bipolar and I’ve been through exactly the kind of use you’re going through and around the same age. I still struggle now with a daily meth addiction. These are things that have worked for me in the past and are helping me keep more steady now.

About 6 hours ago i smashed 0.4 oh heroin and now i keep making the death gurgle noise and can barely keep awake you think ibshoukd just stay awake it was agrs ago i dosed but did too much in a short space of time one of the best highs yet but am a little concerned about sleeping
From a medical point of view, I am quite scared for your life at this moment. The fact alone that you keep bringing yourself to a state that you know is life threatening, and you're kidding yourself if you think it's not life threatening. You are in immediate danger, and there is some part of you that does not care about life. This is highly dangerous pathological behaviour.

I can only urge you to listen to the people here and try to at least taper down your use, or I'm afraid I have to agree with the other people that posted on here: you will die.
Seeking the extreme is a journey you should not yield to that easily. I've just lost a good friend only a few months back, because he couldn't stop speedballing, and abusing a list of strong drugs every day. Please try to look at your situation as objectively as you can, and think about if feeling great is worth dying.

I used to make this noise all the time, I called it the dope groan, it’s our bodies’ mechanism of forcing ourself to continue breathing, and with that, that means we’re veering much to close to the line. It’s difficult, with my experience, to cast much judgement as that was typically my goal state to reach and I fear many opioid addicts‘ ideal state. Eventually, you will undoubtedly cross the line in the spectrum where your body is unable to allow you to continue to breathe, and once that threshold is reached, there is no guarantee you will ever experience one more second of life on this planet.

By the way, once you cross that threshold, there is no guarantee you will be completely unconscious and painless, your brain will start misfiring due to lack of oxygen and the experiences at that point, in my experience, are incredibly painful and terrifying.

i was with frends one time 1 shot stood up fell on the floor my other frend left the house the guy was death groaning i was trying to keep him awake i thought he was gonna die, my other frend came back did a shot stood up fell on the guy on the floor, floor guy woke up then she was death groaning in the same spot, then i was trying to keep her alive, i didnt get any dope, but by the time the ordeal was over i just wanted to go home, its scary if ur sober babysitting your frends

i was with frends one time 1 shot stood up fell on the floor my other frend left the house the guy was death groaning i was trying to keep him awake i thought he was gonna die, my other frend came back did a shot stood up fell on the guy on the floor, floor guy woke up then she was death groaning in the same spot, then i was trying to keep her alive, i didnt get any dope, but by the time the ordeal was over i just wanted to go home, its scary if ur sober babysitting your frends
this sounds terrifying

if ur talking to me i was more of a benzo alchol n pill guy, i went to rehab for the alchol, i still drink normaly dont not abnormally drink/ drugs, never been hooked on opiates but they are so sweet

I used to make this noise all the time, I called it the dope groan, it’s our bodies’ mechanism of forcing ourself to continue breathing, and with that, that means we’re veering much to close to the line. It’s difficult, with my experience, to cast much judgement as that was typically my goal state to reach and I fear many opioid addicts‘ ideal state. Eventually, you will undoubtedly cross the line in the spectrum where your body is unable to allow you to continue to breathe, and once that threshold is reached, there is no guarantee you will ever experience one more second of life on this planet.

By the way, once you cross that threshold, there is no guarantee you will be completely unconscious and painless, your brain will start misfiring due to lack of oxygen and the experiences at that point, in my experience, are incredibly painful and terrifying.
Shit man that sounds awful abd yea its weird most people arent satisfied with the high until they are nearly dead shits fucked up i do need to quit getting back to going the gym consistently making music and having my money on the plus but at the moment im so stressed with life and drugs have been how ive dealt with issues such as boredom fustration stress as well as to just have fun like its crazy i associated having a good time. With lets go out and buy loads of drink and drugs and go on a bender like it could be a great day out at the beach everyone is having fun i will get so hyped up i would want to score

I didnt know it was possible to make that noise and also be conscious of making it
When you cone out of a nod you can hear yourself making the nosie i am also concious of myself not breathing g as well as notice change in your skin and lips thats how i know ive taken a lot a d get worried