• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dear Mr. Dealer... Somehow, I dont quite believe you..

Like anything its who you know which equals $$$$ and QUALITY
mates are the best... until your not sure if their lying because their a fucking junkie

Recently a friend bought some particularly weak pills from another friend, the guy maintained they were decent but under further interogation admitted that he had dropped 4 at once. Conclusion: Junkies don't know what's what because they'll just take as much of what ever's there as they can?

Fortunately the worst I've had is meth bombs sold as MD. They had a little bit of MD in them, taking one pill was okay and MDish, but after three I was raging, couldn't sleep and sicked up.

if you look behind the logic for this argument you can see that the rationale for people having such bad experiences when it come to buying drugs; lies in the fact that it is solely run by the black market. a few years back when the big push for pill testing was on t showed how the consumer can influence the market itself.

At the same time everyone is complicit in the recreation of this model by pushing drug use into the private area rather than the public sphere. In these arguments you can see that it is all to simple to label people out of control and ruining it for the rest because they go too far.

The TGA is not checking the quality of your flippers before they get to market... they don't get stored in blister packs, they get whacked in huge bags where hygroscopic degradation of your product, among myriad other issues, is the least of the suppliers concerns.

The TGA is not checking the quality of your flippers before they get to market... they don't get stored in blister packs, they get whacked in huge bags where hygroscopic degradation of your product, among myriad other issues, is the least of the suppliers concerns.

Fucking TGA, they really are letting the side down . . . . . . . .=D

That's why education is so important when you're paying the amount we do, especially for coke. I'm off the beans now, but it's just obscene what rack passes for it these days.

Put the word out that you're informed. Let the sources know that you know the basics of testing cocaine - the acetone wash, the bleach test. Costs you nothing and you can see within a matter of minutes the kind of rubbish you have in your little baggie.

I picked up the Cocaine Users Handbook on Le Junk's recommendation, cost me a pretty penny to get it shipped across from the US but got it before the dollar REALLY tanked. It's an absolute revelation as to what goes around these days - coke is the real flavour of the summer and it'll probably stay like this for a while.. everyone's trying to catch the wave and make a buck, all at the detriment of the end user.

Stay safe out there guys, it's not going to get any better. Reward those who look after you and punish the bastards who fuck you around. Leverage your buying power. Sure, they won't miss one guy, but if you, your other mates who use and their mates start looking around elsewhere, it's a sizeable income stream that's walking away. The sooner everyone knows the basics of testing what's going up their nose, the better it'll be for everyone.