• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Deadly bad coke in van bc

Dawglaw

Bluelighter
BL:

I am fucking gutted, I just learned that I lost one of my good buddies from a batch of coke that some fucking prick apparently cut with fent.

If you are in Van BC, be fucking careful. Apparently he only did one line, fell down and never fucking woke up.

I have been told that several other people have died from bad coke in the last few days around Van. This is fucking cold blooded murder.

Omg dude, that really is fucked... especially knowing that coke lines are much bigger than H lines. Please also post this in regional discussion for Canada, and if I could make a suggestion for the mods to leave this one here as well so that it gets more exposure.

RIP

Wow. How could you live with yourself, doing shit like that...

Can't even chalk it up to ignorance, fentanyl and cocaine are two completely different drugs.

Damn dude, I'm so sorry for your loss.

I live in eastern canada, my dads been watching the news about how fentanyl is killing lots of people in bc, fake Oxys and stuff like that but he kept telling me its cut in coke aswell and to be very careful (which he knows I've done in the past) and I was explaining to him that would make no sense, and I think it's just media craze. But of course I didn't account for the psychopaths out there that are just fucking cold blooded shit bag killers. This terrifys me, as even though its across the country, it's still in my country.

Who could do something so evil :(

I won't be touching any street drugs again any time soon, with these damn fentanyl rc's cheap and available online, any fuckboy can get their hands on them.

JFC man, I am so sorry for that. I lost a close friend to a hot fent stamp out of Boston a number of years ago and whenever it crops back up it brings it right back. I hope they catch the fuckers doing this. They sure as hell will beg for isolation in prison, because that's a target on their backs big time.

The only reason you'd die from drug use is from abuse, build up of toxins overtime, IV complications and ofcourse if someone just doesn't like you. Heard a story about a heroin addict ripped off a dealer, came back weeks later hanging out like a dog. "You need a fix" says the dealer. "please". So ofcourse he mixes up a shot of battery acid. Not that your mate deserved to die.

"fuck we're running out of coke, fuck alright just put the fent in there he won't notice.

Fuck i should start dealing Heroin but with enough meth to kill the high so customers won't definitely come back.

The only reason you'd die from drug use is from abuse, build up of toxins overtime, IV complications and ofcourse if someone just doesn't like you. Heard a story about a heroin addict ripped off a dealer, came back weeks later hanging out like a dog. "You need a fix" says the dealer. "please". So ofcourse he mixes up a shot of battery acid.

That's pretty ignorant. You have no idea what you are talking about. In situatiuons like this people are passing of very potent drugs as something else. A user thinks it's one thig and dies because of massive overdose. Whetehr they are abusing the drug (which clearly they are) is irrelevent. No one deserves to die like this, and no one should beso careless with other's lives for a buck, illegal drugs or not.

That's pretty ignorant. You have no idea what you are talking about. In situatiuons like this people are passing of very potent drugs as something else. A user thinks it's one thig and dies because of massive overdose. Whetehr they are abusing the drug (which clearly they are) is irrelevent. No one deserves to die like this, and no one should beso careless with other's lives for a buck, illegal drugs or not.

seriously!!!

And battery acid injection? Must have been from a SLA battery... If a dealer tried that kinda shit where I'm from, they'd get lit up and toe tagged... Who the fuck financially supports a dealer like that? For every drug dealer that dies, there's 10 waiting to take his/her place...

Why am i ignorant? I just listed other possible reasons. I'm a junkie, you think i'm criticizing or care about someone's drug abuse? To tell the truth a bunch of my close friends just got on coke recently but this sounds extremely rare that someone would put a powerful opioid in a psycho-stimulant. Then again you're wrong yourself this 'careless' dealer who wouldn't mind killing people for a buck, really? Or maybe he was an average dealer who even when it comes to drugs is very uneducated. 'Illegal drugs or not' Once again you should be having a go at the at the war on the drugs. I want drugs legalized exactly for these type of risks.

I'm very sorry for your loss dawglaw. This is one of the many things wrong with prohabition. We have to get our drugs from an unregulated source without any oversight other than cops busting them/you without regard for if the product is real or not. The place I used to go to in orlando has been on the news lately due to a staggering number of "heroin" overdoses. After I saw the news, I called a friend that still uses. He said the bags of heroin have been a grayish color and they don't feel right. He has decided to switch back to dilaudid and oxycodone even though the price is much higher just for safety reasons.

What tier of drug dealer do you think is adulterating the product? Is it the street dealer that handles the end user. The manager that supplies the dealer, or the courier that supplies the managers....I would hate to think that the producer/importer is the one doing it considering they must be smart enough to know that they want to keep their customers alive.

I'm very sorry for your loss dawglaw. This is one of the many things wrong with prohabition. We have to get our drugs from an unregulated source without any oversight other than cops busting them/you without regard for if the product is real or not. The place I used to go to in orlando has been on the news lately due to a staggering number of "heroin" overdoses. After I saw the news, I called a friend that still uses. He said the bags of heroin have been a grayish color and they don't feel right. He has decided to switch back to dilaudid and oxycodone even though the price is much higher just for safety reasons.

What tier of drug dealer do you think is adulterating the product? Is it the street dealer that handles the end user. The manager that supplies the dealer, or the courier that supplies the managers....I would hate to think that the producer/importer is the one doing it considering they must be smart enough to know that they want to keep their customers alive.

I would imagine the handler. They stand to make the most from stretching their product, but don't have the intelligence to homogenize a mixture properly.

IMHO this was by no means to stretch their product further. At the very least you'd take alot away from from the coke high and at the worst. What happened was horrible but i'm sure they wouldn't have purposely put deadly amount of fent to kill all their customers? They no doubt would have heard about it and as much as you want to hate them, they're generally lowly educated and the last thing they want is bodies instead of a steady flow of cash. For harm-reductions sake if you live local to there i definitely wouldn't go buying grams of coke and if you do a great idea would be to get it analysed by a lab. I just can't imagine something like this becoming common place. Infact i bet most of these organisations deal in more than just Cocaine if the cause of death was Fent afaik then you can bet they deal in Heroin also. Unless there's proof of cocaine containing Fent i think it's more like likely Heroin/fent sold as Coke to naive opioid users. Makes more sense to me. Although i'm sure the Media has already dubbed the 'Super cocaine' "10x more addictive and 10x more deadly" But then what would be know, we aren't reporters.

IMHO this was by no means to stretch their product further. At the very least you'd take alot away from from the coke high and at the worst. What happened was horrible but i'm sure they wouldn't have purposely put deadly amount of fent to kill all their customers? They no doubt would have heard about it and as much as you want to hate them, they're generally lowly educated and the last thing they want is bodies instead of a steady flow of cash. For harm-reductions sake if you live local to there i definitely wouldn't go buying grams of coke and if you do a great idea would be to get it analysed by a lab. I just can't imagine something like this becoming common place. Infact i bet most of these organisations deal in more than just Cocaine if the cause of death was Fent afaik then you can bet they deal in Heroin also. Unless there's proof of cocaine containing Fent i think it's more like likely Heroin/fent sold as Coke to naive opioid users. Makes more sense to me. Although i'm sure the Media has already dubbed the 'Super cocaine' "10x more addictive and 10x more deadly" But then what would be know, we aren't reporters.

I could definitely see this happening. I hate the media in this country soooooo bad. HATE IT, the media has destroyed the U.S. and continues to do so. That is why I use BBC for the news. Because they report the news. People say, ya but BBC is so boring, but the truth is kanye and kim is not news. Reporting on situations and lying about them just to make situations worse so they can get higher ratings is not something I am interested in. It is theatrics, the Virginia shooting for example has conspiracy written all over it. The so called fiance couldn't cry or remember a single detail about her other than their white hot love... who the fuck says that. Then the "dad" turns out the guy is a fucking actor. I know firearms and the leaked video is NOT right. This country is going to hell in a hand basket, and the media and the politicians are in the drivers seat.

I agree, my friend is a victim of prohibition more than anything.

The thing I cannot understand is why someone would cut coke w fent. It is exepnsive, right? Honestly, I am at such a loss. Besides trying to intentionally harm people, why?

Some dealers, mid-level even, don't use drugs. They have only so much of X (in this case cocaine) but have more demand than they can meet. Some associated asshole has super cheap white stuff that can "get people high, really high."

Mid-level dude says, "mix it in, I'll pay you Y."

Done. And a kilo of deadly fentanyl is on the loose. That easy, that fucking stupid.

And if you do want quality news, even covering the US, BBC is the place to get it, BBC Int'l Radio runs late on NPR/PRI stations. b/w NPR (which can be sensationalistic at times, but you can usually tell) and BBC that's almost all the news you need. PBS Newshour is great if you like TV news, then again slightly subject to American style hype. BBC is it for moi.

Fuck. So many of us have lost friends to fent. The only time it did me any good was in the hospital after a gunshot wound to break through my bupe. Otherwise, it's like cyanide, death.

Last edited:
I agree, my friend is a victim of prohibition more than anything.

The thing I cannot understand is why someone would cut coke w fent. It is exepnsive, right? Honestly, I am at such a loss. Besides trying to intentionally harm people, why?

Believe it or not fentanyl isn't expensive from a good source. It's under a buck a mg (1mg = 100mg of morphine in potency), and for rc fentanyl analogues its more like a buck per 20mgs. Prohibition has caused this research chemical epidemic, it truly is what is at fault here.

The news is terrible in this country. The whole bipartisan thing and the fact every news source leans to the right or the left has a lot to do with it.

I listen to NPR. There was actually a very enlightening and shocking debate about american insurance companies and how they handle mental health. I learned that in California they took away a healthcare company's tax exempt status because they were showing too high a profit. Where does that profit come from? Denying services to people is what makes them money. In our crappy capitalist society we have privitized everything...especially things that should not be like prisons and healthcare. If profit is your goal in healthcare then you need to bring in the maximum money in premiums and deny as many services as possible, especially things like psychiatric help, and medications people need. Now with the affordable healthcare act (which was a nice gesture, but still moving in the wrong direction) you suffer a financial penalty if you are uninsured. We keep paying out the money but we are slowly but surely losing coverage. When will we have single payer healthcare like most of the enlightened world? Too costly for the companies that have the politicians in their pockets.

sorry about the rant. Also prohobition costs us money, but we will not see it gone because it makes so much money for the recovery industry, the police force, and yes, our privitized prisons.

My condolences OP.

with these damn fentanyl rc's cheap and available online, any fuckboy can get their hands on them.

This is a really terrifying aspect. Same with all RC-Stims and Synthetic Cannabinoids.
I have seen people buying "Haze" for 12€/g which is just shitty weed laced with Noids that causes terrible effects when smoked too much.
Others are sniffing "Speed" regularly which is always a random RC and not amphetamine.
The most of the uneducated drug-users don't even know and often laugh at you when you tell them about this fact.

I had one guy not believing me that his MDMA was a Cathinone Derivative even after showing him the Marquis test results etc.

Pardon me for the rant but this has been getting out of hand in the last years and the Fent-Analogues are the cherry on the shit-icecream.

Prohobition has corrupted our safe drugs and replaced them with god knows what.

Yes heroin ODs happen from time to time, but not like this.

vancouver cocaine is, as a rule of thumb, garbage anyway, finding shit that is over about 50% and hasn't been stomped on with dewormer/left in the rain to hydrolyse is near impossible.