• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc DATURA = Real Physical Pain in Dreams.

ziggo

Bluelighter
Like the title says, when I eat Datura Seeds raw or I boil the Roots into a tea and drink it... I've experienced REAL INTENSE PHYSICAL PAIN, when I go to sleep and dream. I'm conscious inside the dream, I know it's happening as it is, and when someone hurts me with a weapon or a knife or similar, I feel it as real as waking life... yet even though I'm lucid during these dreams, I have 0 control to run from the pain, wake myself up, or change anything in the dream as it happens.

I was wondering if anyone else has started experiencing real physical pain in their dreams after taking DATURA... whereas before the Datura, never, ever, experiencing physical pain in dreams.

Why are you torturing yourself by injesting that horrible plant though?

(I remember some girl posting here once from what seemed like an inpatient psychiatric care facility who was downing handfuls of diphenhydramine -- when someone asked why, she said, "because i deserve the dysphoria".)

Last edited:
How often are you ingesting datura? Your going to end up in a psych hospital. How do you control the dosage?

I've done every "normal" drug most people can think of. Datura is the only one I'll never take again, I'm 35 now and done it a handful of times in my teens. The last time, my gf at the time got really affected but I didn't, watching her on it totally turned me off. But more importantly, she had a total personality change as a result - permanent. Truly terrifying stuff, honestly. Don't fuck with this plant.

How often are you ingesting datura? Your going to end up in a psych hospital. How do you control the dosage?
I control the dosage by using the same seed pod, starting with 5 seeds the first day, then everyday after adding 5 more, with the seeds from same pod. so on day four I take 20. once I get to about 50 a day I normally take a break.
normally I enjoy it and actually it feels pleasurable at this dose amount.

it's just the dreams that end up being so detailed, intense, vivid, and long. but also sometimes nightmares with pain I can feel.

I've never done datura, but I definitely HAVE felt real physical pain in dreams before. Usually it occurs when I'm sleep-deprived and get "stuck" in a dream/nightmare for an extended period of time. It's never been excruciating, but definitely uncomfortable.

One time I had a lucid dream and thought it would be interesting to put a cigarette out on the palm of my hand. Well, it felt exactly the way I imagine it would, and needless to say I don't perform "experiments" like that in my dreams anymore!

Peace, Love and Faith,
Dreamflyer

15996You might want to extract the atropine and then drop it in your eyes, causing a severe mydriasis, letting you see in the dark, without having to deal with satanic entities that await you should you saturate your system with hyosciamine and scopolamine present in the plant. American soldiers in the Vietnam war used to use that technique paired with big focusing goggles to see like cats, albeit the image received is somewhat fuzzy, so you won't be able to read finely printed text on it.