• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Dating sucks

Notice how many girls on Facebook, Instagram and dating sites use a filter on pics lol

Filters are lies, anyone can be pretty with a filter

Vain "look at me" fishing for likes

Pathetic up themselves sluts

Exactly why I like to meet in person. I’ve found pics mean little when it comes to meeting someone in person. Usually people with the best pics are just average but try super hard to get the perfect shot.

To me a girl that isn’t constant taking selfies, or trying to update an online persona is sexy as hell. It shows confidence and independence.

The South Park episode where the guys get sucked into liking the girls with the hottest photoshopped photos is classic.

-GC

I am beginning to think that SEX
LOVE
RELATIONSHIPS

are all fragmented pieces and trying to shove them all in the same person is like trying to solve a jigsaw puzzle with the wrong pieces in the wrong places

I have found some people are amazing for dating, a close friendship/relationship even if I'm not totally into sex with them...

Others the sex is great but they are just not dating material...

Trying to have it all in one person might be trying to put all your eggs in one basket. I don't know. It's what I'm doing. When it all falls apart and I'm crying and alone I'll let you guys know.

What mixes do you want?

I used to play hardhouse and hardtrance on vinyl and when cdjs came in and vinyl decks started to break in clubs (and not be repaired because most people played cdjs) so I moved onto cds too, dirty electro, funky house, gay upfront vocal house/electro (as I also Dj'd on the gay sceane too as well as strait clubs) I even mixed a lady gaga mix that won an award, I used extended remixes/dj promo versions of her songs so they can be mixed (as they have intros and outros unlike her normal versions) and shit went crazy, I was mixing most weekends, 2 sets a night too, traveling around the South, some weekdays too, lucky my sons dad's had him every weekend for years, but after 4 years I quit as couldn't be arsed anymore, free drinks meant hangovers and late nights made me tired when I had a son to go pick up the day after lol, but my Dj years was a blast

So choose a mix and I might send you it lol?

High! I am wondering the same thing, where do I go to meet men? I live in a very small town in Alaska and all the single men that I know or know of are jobless and go through the endless struggle each day of how they're going to pay for their next fix. I don't hold that against them because I've asked myself the same question once or twice in my life as I am a daily user meth and tar (or whatever concoction dealers are making up these days and calling it black tar heroin) but I could never feel anything close to attracted for someone that doesn't have even some of the basic means to take care of themselves. I mean I'm not sure if it's like this in most places but I have maybe 3 friends that pay bills and have their own place and the rest of the majority of users are Cling-ons and Jumpers. (Cling-ons are people that are invited by someone or invite themselves and claim "it will only be for a couple nights no longer than a week for sure" and are still clinging on to whatever piece of furniture they used as thier bed 6 months prior. Cling-ons are a particularly scary lot because no body wants to "catch them" like a contagious bacteria that you got to find a specially particular antibiotic to get rid of it. Jumpers are usually younger with more energy to spare. They are sometimes invited by either themselves or the homeowner but unlike thier predecessor, they are actually gone by lunch usually leaving no sign of being there at all. Jumpers are mostly just stick to meth and therefore stay up for days eliminating the need for shelter in which to sleep within. But anyways not to get off track but I'm just trying to paint a picture in your heads of the reason i lack confidence in finding a man that I would even go to dinner with ( can he do at for dinner) let alone to bed with. I don't want to seem like a total snob. There are some people in both described genres that I call friend and they are good people just not sexually stimulating people I guess. I think my only hope to meet someone of my liking would be to branch out to other towns and cities in Alaska and unfortunately I believe in order to do that I will have to rely on the world wide web.
Can anyone recommend a site that could end up being something more than just a disaster? Is it even possible? Any advice here is welcome I've been with the same guy for 15 years so yeah...help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I need some advice too. I’m wondering if it’s even possible to meet people in real life anymore or is all of it online?

These days everyone I ask seems to have met online. That’s just not my style but if it’s the difference between a lifetime of loneliness or not, I’ll try to figure it out :)

High! I am wondering the same thing, where do I go to meet men? I live in a very small town in Alaska and all the single men that I know or know of are jobless and go through the endless struggle each day of how they're going to pay for their next fix. I don't hold that against them because I've asked myself the same question once or twice in my life as I am a daily user meth and tar (or whatever concoction dealers are making up these days and calling it black tar heroin) but I could never feel anything close to attracted for someone that doesn't have even some of the basic means to take care of themselves. I mean I'm not sure if it's like this in most places but I have maybe 3 friends that pay bills and have their own place and the rest of the majority of users are Cling-ons and Jumpers. (Cling-ons are people that are invited by someone or invite themselves and claim "it will only be for a couple nights no longer than a week for sure" and are still clinging on to whatever piece of furniture they used as thier bed 6 months prior. Cling-ons are a particularly scary lot because no body wants to "catch them" like a contagious bacteria that you got to find a specially particular antibiotic to get rid of it. Jumpers are usually younger with more energy to spare. They are sometimes invited by either themselves or the homeowner but unlike thier predecessor, they are actually gone by lunch usually leaving no sign of being there at all. Jumpers are mostly just stick to meth and therefore stay up for days eliminating the need for shelter in which to sleep within. But anyways not to get off track but I'm just trying to paint a picture in your heads of the reason i lack confidence in finding a man that I would even go to dinner with ( can he do at for dinner) let alone to bed with. I don't want to seem like a total snob. There are some people in both described genres that I call friend and they are good people just not sexually stimulating people I guess. I think my only hope to meet someone of my liking would be to branch out to other towns and cities in Alaska and unfortunately I believe in order to do that I will have to rely on the world wide web.
Can anyone recommend a site that could end up being something more than just a disaster? Is it even possible? Any advice here is welcome I've been with the same guy for 15 years so yeah...help!

This is a problem in all drug using scenes. To find those people that can use them and still maintain normalcy is like winning the lottery. That’s something I’m missing of my ex right now, she could get high with me but we still held down nice jobs, took care of all the chores, the dogs, etc etc.

I’m assuming up there it’s even harder as the rough winters throw a lot of people off.

Either way, it’s time I maybe clean up my act for awhile anyways. I need a lady that’s got her shit together, probably won’t be finding her at a bar.

-GC

Meeting new people is easy in college. It's like it's own network.
Then one girl I dated in college bought me the book The Game by Neil Strauss.
That changed my life on how I viewed the simple things. Which is meeting or talking to women and making friends.
It's breaks down to how to break the ice or approach and open somebody without being dismissed as a creep or clingy.
Hope that helps. I love meeting people irl. I don't use dating networks. But BL is also a very good site for meeting like minded individuals.

Yea I need some advice too. I’m wondering if it’s even possible to meet people in real life anymore or is all of it online?

These days everyone I ask seems to have met online. That’s just not my style but if it’s the difference between a lifetime of loneliness or not, I’ll try to figure it out :)

i notice a lot in reality that people are just nice and then i think they are hitting on me. it's happened to me a few times where i'll ask a girl that seems like she is being extra nice to me out and she'll say she has a boyfriend. i always wonder if they get off on torturing guys or what cause i remember some girls being like extra nice. i can't find how they can't control themselves and just act normal. maybe i'm wrong and it's just the way they always sound all the time. i hear that song on the radio where the girl singer is like "i made you look". i think some girls just like attention partially. i go back and forth debating to myself. lol.. like recently this girl was dancing in front of me at the weed dispensary. lol. i'm not really looking for girls anymore, she made me have a crush on her though. lol

at least with online dating you know they are looking...

I usually say, that's not what I asked, to the b/f statement. or lately I just let it slide. You could ask if it's serious. You'll generally get a yes.
Or one time I said, Do you love him? about her b/f. she looked down at me and said yes.

i notice a lot in reality that people are just nice and then i think they are hitting on me. it's happened to me a few times where i'll ask a girl that seems like she is being extra nice to me out and she'll say she has a boyfriend. i always wonder if they get off on torturing guys or what cause i remember some girls being like extra nice. i can't find how they can't control themselves and just act normal. maybe i'm wrong and it's just the way they always sound all the time. i hear that song on the radio where the girl singer is like "i made you look". i think some girls just like attention partially. i go back and forth debating to myself. lol.. like recently this girl was dancing in front of me at the weed dispensary. lol. i'm not really looking for girls anymore, she made me have a crush on her though. lol

Meeting new people is easy in college. It's like it's own network.
Then one girl I dated in college bought me the book The Game by Neil Strauss.
That changed my life on how I viewed the simple things. Which is meeting or talking to women and making friends.
It's breaks down to how to break the ice or approach and open somebody without being dismissed as a creep or clingy.
Hope that helps. I love meeting people irl. I don't use dating networks. But BL is also a very good site for meeting like minded individuals.
Much appreciation I'm going to download that book now☯️

What you said reminds me of this time I was out in the bar and this lesbian bitch kept trying to grab my ass. After a couple more shots I finally worked up the courage to just be blunt and honest so I told her that I didn't share the attraction, that I had a boyfriend, and to quit playing grab ass with me! I felt like an over conceited dumb ass when she replied "but you are sitting on my coat"!🎭

What you said reminds me of this time I was out in the bar and this lesbian bitch kept trying to grab my ass. After a couple more shots I finally worked up the courage to just be blunt and honest so I told her that I didn't share the attraction, that I had a boyfriend, and to quit playing grab ass with me! I felt like an over conceited dumb ass when she replied "but you are sitting on my coat"!🎭
🙀With things the way they are in the social word right now I would just like to explain upon the words I just used "lesbian bitch" I am in no way to prejudice against any sexual orientation, gender, or color of skin. Those words I used were just to add life to my story so as the reader could more experience my irritation/aggrevation

Yum lol, love effeminate men, camp gay men, androgynous men you know the Brian Molko type lol make up, eyeliner etc yummmmie, then again I just done a double take when I saw a sexy skin head, almost turned my car around to go for a second look lol
Long hair is not indicative of anything (maybe other than a fear of hairdressers), or are you saying Jesus was a transvestite (remember, before answering, there are a lot of fundamentalist Christians, who didn't understand one of the commandments Moses brought down!)