• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Dating sucks

@Flower Fairy reason i said i like meeting woman in a natural enviroment where they dont have to face paint themselves and do all these things to feel excepted and wanted or needed. I myself walk around in shorts, a vest and all stars. with all my tattoos visible and i really dont look like the catch of the year but if they except me for y rough exterior and me for theres then there is hope for something more then a superficial relationship.

I want to be excepted for who i am and thin woman want the same too. So when two such people can meet i think it will be a great relatinship

People who cover themselves behind loads of fashion tend to be complicated and problematic characters. This applies both to silicone girls (oh I love thin women btw, but it's not a must. Being comfortable in his/her own body wins) as well as overly exercised guys or those driving Porsche and such. It's a pandemia.

How do you meet them exactly - do you just strike up a conversation with women you like the look of? What kind of environments do you do that in?
Enviroment? um Any day enviroments, like i said malls and grocery shops or even just a petrol station. you will be surprised what a compliment or offer for help can do to get you in the game so to speak.

Enviroment? um Any day enviroments, like i said malls and grocery shops or even just a petrol station. you will be surprised what a compliment or offer for help can do to get you in the game so to speak.

I don’t have any problem talking to strangers once the conversation has started but I could never break the ice with a random stranger in public by complimenting them - it would seem like too obvious a come on. However, I see how it can work for people with the confidence to just step up. I believe just smiling at people is also a good start.

I guess in the current climate I’m afraid of being thought creepy.

First off dopamimetic I’m mostly hetero but your an attractive dude..

After reading your posts a few things stand out. You seem to use substances to battle loneliness, which obviously only inevitably creates more loneliness. The drugs you are attracted towards, opiates and dissos, are the last things you wanna be doing to become more social and confident.

I’m not judging, I was there too man. Used opiates for years growing up cuz I felt I wasn’t worthy of any female attention, even though I had zero problem getting girls. It was all in my head.

I know you don’t look fondly on those that are ripped jock types, but you don’t have to be that and be fit/athletic looking. I stopped working out at gyms and got weights and equipment at home, so I didn’t have to deal with roided out fuckheads.

Exercise will have a multifaceted effect where you look better, women check you out more, confidence builds, neurotransmitters get flowing in a more normalized fashion, and so on.

Don’t go for the Internet either, you seem like someone that would bond over genuine interactions that elicit true emotion. Something real. Nothing about the fake back n forth of internet dating sounds like you.

Hobbies or interests is where you’ll find that person. Get into volunteer work, any volunteer work. Or once this Covid thing is done just get out there anywhere.

In my opinion you’re your own worst enemy, and you have to find a way to feel valuable in your own eyes so that you then have confidence that you’ll be valuable in someone else’s eyes too.

-GC

Did it again, installed Tinder & co in a manic high to check whether my theories are correct and my use of drugs to suppress/kill feelings of lonelyness and insufficience is legitimated or not.

Result, yes it is.

Happened to stay in Mexico recently, there I got a crazy result of over 20 matches within 2 days and many of them actually responsed or even initiated a chat. But I had other problems, it was just an experiment out of curiousity which I assumed to fail.

Now in Amsterdam, whole 3 matches in 2 days. Just one of them wrote back, asked for my number but now radio silence.

In CH I made similar experiences. Some rare dates with foreigners, never locals.

Superficialities yeah. Here in Europe I am just average or individually dependent, below average (left the 20s behind, people estimate me to be younger but I am lazy, no sixpack or 💪). Have long hair which apparently some like and others hate, subjectively I like it on myself but it increases the androgynic touch.

Would rather like to convince people intellectually or through activity but that's not easy for a lone freak like me. People tend to be wary of strangers for a reason.

It sucks. So back to opioids?
Fuck online dating, now in this time and day it’s nice cause of the virus, but my suggestion is go out and meet organically. Do not self medicate. 90% of tinder is self validation for girls with no intentions of meeting the other 5 are sluts fucking every match ( you don’t need that) and the other 5% are fat. I have nothing against heavier sets probably would be better off dating them, but in my experience I only used social media as a platform to meet. Also look at your profiles. Be witty, with something to offer other then looks. I usually use the “I swiped right for your dog” it’s funny, brings the female off her high horse and sometimes allows a challenge to the female.

Fuck online dating, now in this time and day it’s nice cause of the virus, but my suggestion is go out and meet organically. Do not self medicate. 90% of tinder is self validation for girls with no intentions of meeting the other 5 are sluts fucking every match ( you don’t need that) and the other 5% are fat. I have nothing against heavier sets probably would be better off dating them, but in my experience I only used social media as a platform to meet. Also look at your profiles. Be witty, with something to offer other then looks. I usually use the “I swiped right for your dog” it’s funny, brings the female off her high horse and sometimes allows a challenge to the female.
But I’ve since deleted all socials other then SoundCloud to drop my music and here cause y’all the shit.

I only have here and soundcloud from my Dj days as my mixes are on there
Yeah I don’t really feel the need for connection with my local friends. Sadly all you see is bitching and RIP posts, I find it to be the same with tinder but in a different sense. I guess to some it’s weird that I don’t constantly flick to taking pictures of me bragging about things in my life. I just have always had more luck with taking advantage of real life opportunities as opposed to making them online. But I would advise OP to stop putting so much emphasis on Tinder, it’s an algorithm not an accurate depiction of who you are in life. Most females, use tinder as an ego boost which has the added value of cherry picking some guys. Some have success some don’t, but it’s based on your swipes vs who swipes back on you. If your constantly flicking right on all the hotties, you will match less based on reading profiles, and not making a decision solely based on looks alone.

All I want to do with Tinder is fuck some girl in the butt, pussy, or whatever she allows me to do! Then she can go home to her husband and children in shame.

I’ll be whatever she wants for a few hours, then it’s off the walk the train tracks I guess.

—Creek
Don’t really matter to us that’s her husbands problem now