• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Dating sucks

FuneralFather

Bluelighter
Fuck online dating, now in this time and day it’s nice cause of the virus, but my suggestion is go out and meet organically. Do not self medicate. 90% of tinder is self validation for girls with no intentions of meeting the other 5 are sluts fucking every match ( you don’t need that) and the other 5% are fat. I have nothing against heavier sets probably would be better off dating them, but in my experience I only used social media as a platform to meet. Also look at your profiles. Be witty, with something to offer other then looks. I usually use the “I swiped right for your dog” it’s funny, brings the female off her high horse and sometimes allows a challenge to the female.
But I’ve since deleted all socials other then SoundCloud to drop my music and here cause y’all the shit.

FuneralFather

Bluelighter
I only have here and soundcloud from my Dj days as my mixes are on there
Yeah I don’t really feel the need for connection with my local friends. Sadly all you see is bitching and RIP posts, I find it to be the same with tinder but in a different sense. I guess to some it’s weird that I don’t constantly flick to taking pictures of me bragging about things in my life. I just have always had more luck with taking advantage of real life opportunities as opposed to making them online. But I would advise OP to stop putting so much emphasis on Tinder, it’s an algorithm not an accurate depiction of who you are in life. Most females, use tinder as an ego boost which has the added value of cherry picking some guys. Some have success some don’t, but it’s based on your swipes vs who swipes back on you. If your constantly flicking right on all the hotties, you will match less based on reading profiles, and not making a decision solely based on looks alone.

Yeah I don’t really feel the need for connection with my local friends. Sadly all you see is bitching and RIP posts, I find it to be the same with tinder but in a different sense. I guess to some it’s weird that I don’t constantly flick to taking pictures of me bragging about things in my life. I just have always had more luck with taking advantage of real life opportunities as opposed to making them online. But I would advise OP to stop putting so much emphasis on Tinder, it’s an algorithm not an accurate depiction of who you are in life. Most females, use tinder as an ego boost which has the added value of cherry picking some guys. Some have success some don’t, but it’s based on your swipes vs who swipes back on you. If your constantly flicking right on all the hotties, you will match less based on reading profiles, and not making a decision solely based on looks alone.
All I want to do with Tinder is fuck some girl in the butt, pussy, or whatever she allows me to do! Then she can go home to her husband and children in shame.

I’ll be whatever she wants for a few hours, then it’s off the walk the train tracks I guess.

—Creek

G_Chem

Bluelighter
Notice how many girls on Facebook, Instagram and dating sites use a filter on pics lol

Filters are lies, anyone can be pretty with a filter

Vain "look at me" fishing for likes

Pathetic up themselves sluts
Exactly why I like to meet in person. I’ve found pics mean little when it comes to meeting someone in person. Usually people with the best pics are just average but try super hard to get the perfect shot.

To me a girl that isn’t constant taking selfies, or trying to update an online persona is sexy as hell. It shows confidence and independence.

The South Park episode where the guys get sucked into liking the girls with the hottest photoshopped photos is classic.

-GC

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words, SLR
Staff member
I am beginning to think that SEX
LOVE
RELATIONSHIPS

are all fragmented pieces and trying to shove them all in the same person is like trying to solve a jigsaw puzzle with the wrong pieces in the wrong places

I have found some people are amazing for dating, a close friendship/relationship even if I'm not totally into sex with them...

Others the sex is great but they are just not dating material...

Trying to have it all in one person might be trying to put all your eggs in one basket. I don't know. It's what I'm doing. When it all falls apart and I'm crying and alone I'll let you guys know.

Trying to have it all in one person might be trying to put all your eggs in one basket. I don't know. It's what I'm doing. When it all falls apart and I'm crying and alone I'll let you guys know.
I don’t know... it seems that the OP needs to fuck everything, EVERYTHING... ALWAYS!

This neat little trick works for me and the Golden State Killer. JK, the OP wants to find love, which is way, WAY different. Besides, EAR/ONS got caught!

Sorry, watching way too much HBO.

—Wizard

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
What mixes do you want?

I used to play hardhouse and hardtrance on vinyl and when cdjs came in and vinyl decks started to break in clubs (and not be repaired because most people played cdjs) so I moved onto cds too, dirty electro, funky house, gay upfront vocal house/electro (as I also Dj'd on the gay sceane too as well as strait clubs) I even mixed a lady gaga mix that won an award, I used extended remixes/dj promo versions of her songs so they can be mixed (as they have intros and outros unlike her normal versions) and shit went crazy, I was mixing most weekends, 2 sets a night too, traveling around the South, some weekdays too, lucky my sons dad's had him every weekend for years, but after 4 years I quit as couldn't be arsed anymore, free drinks meant hangovers and late nights made me tired when I had a son to go pick up the day after lol, but my Dj years was a blast

So choose a mix and I might send you it lol?