• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Data Collection Survey on Less Researched Compounds (so called ‘Research Chemicals’)

The funny thing is, I work for a marketing research company. But I don't think my work would appreciate using its server for surveys about psychedelics :D

I_B, I can't seem to find your surveys. I'll look some more tomorrow when I'm not on my oversold bandwidth cable connection that moves like dial-up, but would it be possible for you to PM me the links?

^ I was able to get 'em by setting search paramaters for his user name, this forum, and the term "results."

The Best of PD page is now updated to include links to the survey results. Enjoy! I'll rearrange them later when I have some time.

I can't find the best of page anymore. Did it disappear or am I looking in the wrong place? (read: the psychedelic drugs forum)

Oh wow. There it is, right where you said it would be. You don't even want to know how long I spent trying to find that (over 30 minutes).

I came up with a theory the other day that sticky threads are invisible to me. This only helps to prove my case... :|