• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Data Collection Survey on Less Researched Compounds (so called ‘Research Chemicals’)

illuminati boy

Bluelighter
Data Collection Survey on Less Researched Compounds (so called ‘Research Chemicals’)

Below are links to a number of fairly comprehensive surveys on a range of phenethylamines. Each survey covers one discreet compound and takes only a few minutes to complete. While they were created by this writer, just to be on the safe side you may wish to use an IP anonymizer before clicking on the link. Once a fairly decent pool of data is available this writer will post the aggregate data to this forum.

2C-B-FLY

2C-C

2C-D

2C-E

2C-I

2C-P

2C-T-2

2C-T-7

DOI

DOC

DOB-DFLY AKA Bromo-Dragonfly

AMT

DPT

4-AcO-DET

4-AcO-DiPT

4-AcO-MET

4-AcO-MiPT

4-HO-MET

4-HO-MiPT

4-HO-DiPT

4-HO-DET

5-MeO-AMT

5-MeO-DALT

5-MeO-DET

5-MeO-DiPT

5-MeO-DMT

5-MeO-DPT

5-MeO-MiPT

I B

Last edited:
Great idea. I just took a survey and am eagerly awaiting the results.

The 2C-C one does not allow me to answer question #2. ANyone care to recommend a good IM anonymizer?

I assume you'll be replying to this thread once you get the results.

Once one has completed their little ‘pet project’ (well this month’s pet project anyway) aggregate data will be posted including information such as Overall Rating, Most Commonly Reported ‘Side-Effects,’ Most commonly reported ‘Primary Effects,’ Average # of Times Used, etc.

At this point the phenethylamine surveys are up and running, hope to have the tryptamine surveys up in running in a few days. There are currently 10 surveys up and running and one expects to have about 15 more or so. The hope/expectation is to get around 75-100 responses to most of the different compounds. This should give something like 1800 – 2500 total data points if all goes well. It is expected to take a few weeks to a few months and yield actual realistic/quantified data which will be publicly posted so that people will have some real information with which to make informed decisions.

The above might be a bit overly optimistic, but even if the surveys get close to that number of respondents, it should be enough to generate some very useful data.

I B

Done, you gonna run a tryptamine one as well?

zophen

This is a great thing, thank you.

You should post it on some other message boards such as the Shroomery if you haven't already.

zophen said:
Done, you gonna run a tryptamine one as well?

I was going to ask the same thing.

Otherwise, good survey.

Only thing I would consider acting is method of ingestion and amount ingested.

i filled it out for the ones i've taken, but when asked about the side effects of 2c-e there weren't any checkboxes to the left of the choices.

i guess its just me.

It seems like every now and again there is a glitch or two. You should be able to go back/forward so this might fix the problem.

I B

PS Hopefully 15 tryptamine ones should be up and running tonight. Will post in this thread.

Done. IMO, this is more valid than your erowid trip reports survey, IB... good job. Looking forward to see your results.

Fizzacyst: Nope, same here ;).

The Tryptamine links are here.

Data Collection Survey on Less Researched Compounds (so called ‘Research Chemicals’) (the Tryptamines)

Below are links to a number of fairly comprehensive surveys on a range of tryptamines. Each survey covers one discreet compound and takes only a few minutes to complete. While they were created by this writer, just to be on the safe side you may wish to use an IP anonymizer before clicking on the link. Once a fairly decent pool of data is available this writer will post the aggregate data to this forum.

AMT

DPT

4-AcO-DET

4-AcO-DiPT

4-AcO-MiPT

4-HO-MiPT

4-HO-DiPT

4-HO-DET

5-MeO-AMT

5-MeO-DALT

5-MeO-DET

5-MeO-DiPT

5-MeO-DMT

5-MeO-DPT

5-MeO-MiPT

I B

Last edited:
Due to some compounds having only been taken to lower levels, and others taken to full doses, I felt a bit off-kilter when taking the surveys. It would be great if you could somehow tie in dosage. Honestly I felt like I gave data for a couple which may sound more encouraging than for others which I felt were likely more worthwhile.

Yea the dosage issue was something that I toyed with doing… but the problem is that many people may not know accurate doses &/or may not remember exactly what dose they took if they have taken a compound numerous times (the 75-100 and 100+ boxes have definitely been checked on multiple compounds). The key problem with doses, is that what is a ‘low dose’ for one may not be so for another; due to both subjective and objective factors. For some 18-20 mg. of 2C-E is utterly mind-blowing, while others push the dosing well into the 30’s and 40’s. With DOC, some have reported “fully active,” “intense,” and “+++” experiences with 1-2 mg. while others have reported minimal effects even at 4 or 5 mg. reporting that they require considerably higher doses to get to immersive experience. So it would be a little hard to quantify what is a ‘low’ dose or a ‘fully active’ dose without adding many, many questions to tease that out for each respondent. While there is little doubt that negative effects can often be dose-dependent, teasing out that relationship can be tricky. It is something I have been thinking about… but for now the questions in hand appear to be good start.

I B

good idea :) My only complaint is that the 5-meo-dmt questions were the same as all the others. at least there was a place to write additional comments, but i didn;t feel like the survey questions accurately reflected my experience at all

Well all of the tryptamine surveys are the same and all of the phenethylamine surveys are the same. The only difference between the two sets of surveys is that the tryptamines have a freeform answer at the end and they have exactly 1 different question (which can be controlled for). It is intentional that all of the surveys are as near as possible to one another, so that relative comparisons can be made. They would all be exactly the same, but one did not want to change the phenethylamine surveys mid stream and one still wanted to see how the freeform question would be answered.

I B

IB, do you plan on posting the results? I am sure many here would be interested in them...