• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Darknet’s Largest Marketplace Still Offline, Fears of Exit Scam Rise

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

saw this coming from a mile away..... be it a very unoriginal exit scam or they got busted.... I don't even give a fuck... that place was a fuckin cesspool

also... $30 mil??? I assume they are talking about whatever was in escrow.... pretty sure they made off with MUCH more than that....

so glad I rarely fucked around with empire...... the best of the dark net is on the fringes like a fucking beautiful fractal of math, drugs and human ingenuity

just kidding I never go on the DNM let alone buy drugs there... I don't even do drugs.... why am I on this website again?

I just realized the ramifications of this event..... now my spot gonna get blown up... FUCK

DON'T COME TO MY CORNER OF THE DARK NET YOU SCURVY SONS OF BITCHES

NOBODY WANTS YOUR SHITTY M30 FENT PRESSES OK??? NOBODY WANTS YOUR FUCKING 1p-LSD..... GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow sorry got oddly specific there.... but fuck fent and fuck anything but real LSD

Last edited:
I love how some people think crypto is somehow actually anonymous or untraceable or whatever.... it certainly has its flaws.

I doubt, if these guys actually exit scammed, would be dumb enough to touch any of that BTC any time soon.

My bet is it goes untouched just like Satoshi's share....

I'm sure they made enough as admins to live a very nice, rich life forever. Who cares about what was in escrow?? Only the idiot buyers/sellers who used empire.... god that site was so 3 years ago fuck... I do NOT feel bad for anyone who lost money because of this

Any spot that gets too hot on the dark net I instantly move away. Now I'm beginning to wonder about that... "next in line" place... kinda liked it there but it all becomes too good at one point...

jk jk jk jk I'm literally hallucinating right now I have no idea what I'm saying, I don't buy or do drugs, never been on the "dark net" or whatever they call it.... please stop tapping my phones FBI scum LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I GET ALL OF MY DRUGS FROM A GUY WHO LIVES IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER. GO BUST HIM. BITCH ASS COPS FUCKING SUCK A DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways I'll certainly keep an eye on this "developing" story

my gut feeling is they just got tired of the constant DDOS and just said fuck it, and exited..... then again they did a horrible fucking job at DDOS protection....... like REALLY BAD laughable shit

Last edited:
I feel alot better for never succumbing to the temptation of actually buying anything from there. Honestly the DW seems like way more trouble than it's worth, I'll be sticking to local plugs for the time being.

I feel alot better for never succumbing to the temptation of actually buying anything from there. Honestly the DW seems like way more trouble than it's worth, I'll be sticking to local plugs for the time being.

Trusted local >>>> dark net..... but hey, it's served me well so I can't complain, but yes, local is much better especially if trusted

when you live all over the place, like me, DNM is a life saver

Probably the safest source would be a trusted local who themselves sources from DNMs. Hard to find and identify since most plugs won’t tell you but they can found

i am curious on my fellow BLers opinions of DNMs

are they the future? are they already since most high level suppliers probably already source from there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably the safest source would be a trusted local who themselves sources from DNMs. Hard to find and identify since most plugs won’t tell you but they can found

are they the future? are they already since most high level suppliers probably already source from there?

DNMs can be alife saver. one crucial thing, (but again not "foolproof and 100% trustworthy by any means") would be something with an escrow system, versus say, something without any escrow in place. Given the place im at right now, DNMs are the ONLY way i have of getting anything where im at right now, But in the past i would use half of stuff i got from the street and half from DNMs.

I get Heroin from the dark net markets, mainly H # 3 from europe and the netherlands, and let me tell you that i test whenever i get a new batch and i have NEVER found Fent in #3 sourced from the few venders i deal with. Whereas I have never found stuff at street level that was pure H.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking hell....the only drugs I buy online are from clearnet vendors and I use direct bank transfers. Darknet vendors have always seemed shady to me.
Never mind the local producers here. I guess we have it too easy here. First world problems is when your local MDMA supplier says he's waiting for the cook to finish the next batch...come back in a month.

isn't that just a middle man with more cyberpunk lol

Wow how much would that cost? Buying drugs from the darknet is already a huge rip off but buying drugs from a kid who got it off there must be insane. No, no one I get drugs from gets them there. My opinion is this shit exists for people who don't have drug connections. The online vendors are well below my guy on the pyramid that ends at the LSD chemist. The only reason I would use DNM is for really exotic shit like pcp or Quaaludes that are not available, normal drugs like acid/K/MDMA are easy to get in real life. I do use clearnet for legal RCs and my opinion of people who resell those as other chems is low. I would bet more of your dealers sourced their "acid" there than the darknet though

Wow how much would that cost? Buying drugs from the darknet is already a huge rip off but buying drugs from a kid who got it off there must be insane. No, no one I get drugs from gets them there. My opinion is this shit exists for people who don't have drug connections. The online vendors are well below my guy on the pyramid that ends at the LSD chemist. The only reason I would use DNM is for really exotic shit like pcp or Quaaludes that are not available, normal drugs like acid/K/MDMA are easy to get in real life. I do use clearnet for legal RCs and my opinion of people who resell those as other chems is low. I would bet more of your dealers sourced their "acid" there than the darknet though
Well keep in mind these are my friends. They don’t really try to up sell me. DNM drugs can be significantly cheaper when bought in large quantities. So when my friend buys a sheet of LSD and shares a strip with me it’s gonna be a lot cheaper than off the street

So it sounds like they may have leaked their clearnet IP, spooking them into taking the site offline or they just got tired of the constant attacks.

Last edited:
I'm so glad I decided not to put anything into escrow there. Cocaine market was destroyed for a while due to pandemic locally, so I was highly considering it, but from everything I read the vendors there weren't faring much better, I wasn't even going to risk international and everyone seemed to be nervous about an exit scam happing a couple months ago. That's insane though, I can't even imagine running one of those sites and having that option anytime to exit scam. I would imagine there are many people out an insane amount of money.

No one in this seems in it for the long game, its get in, make as much as you can and scam on the way out. It wouldn't prevent exit scams but I don't understand why none of these sites have gone with the distributed network model. Every computer visiting site is a node and everyone is handling the traffic. Similar to P2P. Like the government can take down pirate bay front end but they cannot take down a magnet linked torrent. If there is no sever there is nothing that can be taken down. Its also similar to a blockchain, the government would need to stop 51 percent miners all over the world to shut down the network.

I bet with smart contacts the whole thing could be set up to prevent exit scams too. The only downside I could see is the American government would probably go after induvial users as being part of the whole criminal enterprise and send kids to jail just for visiting the site. It just seems like nothing has really been learned since SR one and everyone keeps doing the exact same and wondering why it isn't working.

I'm talking about a place where you you make up your OWN laws and can sell what the fuck you like on the Internet and when you like.

Maybe internally to that country, but wouldn't they have a huge issue with people who live in other countries? Wouldn't every package be flagged? Anonymousity? What highly organized, good quality operation would be willing to utilize a service like that and expose themselves while operating illegally in their country? What user would be crazy enough to try to import illegal drugs into their country with no protection? I can't see how it could function.

You're talking about a clearnet market right, operating legally in a country?