• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Dark matter and dark energy are metaphysical energy.

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
Thought is the precursor to reality. We create our own suffering by our unconscious thoughts and actions. Which is a significant portion of the totality of all the thoughts we are thinking at any given moment. I always assume it to be at least 85-90% at a humans best moment but on average it’s about 90-95%. Which means that the thoughts that we are consciously aware of only makes up like 5-10% of the totality. However the totality is quite vast.

Which is the reason why we are only able to account for 5% of the mass of the entire observable universe. The rest being obscurEd by a cloud of unidentifiable mass emitting gravitational waves in the likes of which probably concerns scientists. It is only the result of our collective unconscious mind along with The cornucopia of historic build up composed of all kinds of metaphysical activity that we can’t even conceive of. That’s why it accelerates instead of staying constant or collapsing unto itself. The more time that passes the more layers get thrown on to the previous thought forms and accelerates the process.

Now, if we were to become conscious of our unconscious thoughts and energy then dark matter and dark energy wouldn’t be a mystery anymore. Because it would just reveal itself naturally as a byproduct of our extended awareness. Not necessarily from a technologically advanced mechanism that is designed to detect a specific particle that is supposed to account for the mass. That is why they call it DARK. Because they subconsciously know that it is something in the shadow of their minds that which requires illumination to reveal the true nature of.

In other words, the amount of matter we are currently able to perceive is entirely dependent on our ability to be aware of ourselves and our surroundings. Science and spirituality would eventually have to merge and compromise ideas in order to find objective truth. The current fragmentation of the disciplines prevents us from achieving that.

Last edited:
I'm mostly a non-dualist so I see the ultimate futility in even talking about this, but if we want to endlessly parse duality, then this is how the nature of duality works...

I love science and am currently studying a science degree, but I really feel more and more that we are just pea brains looking out at an incredibly complex universe that we are still too primitive to really grasp. It's like trying to explain this stuff to an ant.

I believe that consciousness is an inherent and possibly emergent property of the universe. I also believe that the property of consciousness interacts with the non-conscious phenomena that consciousness observes, somehow, in a way that we are yet to define. We can't yet define it because we can't yet define consciousness.

However, I find your theory of dark matter kind of far fetched.

The universe goes on and on, whether or not you notice it. You can test this in the world around you. You can totally forget about something you did and then experience the consequences later. You can experience consequences from things that you yourself never even did, but someone else did, and then find out about it later. Action and reaction don't care if you're conscious or not. I highly doubt that dark matter in the visible universe is somehow linked to our consciousness. We just aren't that important.

I'm mostly a non-dualist so I see the ultimate futility in even talking about this, but if we want to endlessly parse duality, then this is how the nature of duality works...

I love science and am currently studying a science degree, but I really feel more and more that we are just pea brains looking out at an incredibly complex universe that we are still too primitive to really grasp. It's like trying to explain this stuff to an ant.

I believe that consciousness is an inherent and possibly emergent property of the universe. I also believe that the property of consciousness interacts with the non-conscious phenomena that consciousness observes, somehow, in a way that we are yet to define. We can't yet define it because we can't yet define consciousness.

The universe goes on and on, whether or not you notice it. You can test this in the world around you. You can totally forget about something you did and then experience the consequences later. You can experience consequences from things that you yourself never even did, but someone else did, and then find out about it later. Action and reaction don't care if you're conscious or not. I highly doubt that dark matter in the visible universe is somehow linked to our consciousness. We just aren't that important.
I know you don't like me but I wanna ask you something out of curiosity not to be clever or mean anything I'm just curious do you believe in god

Or you know the physical theories are totally wrong. I believe dark matter and energy are higher dimensions than the 4th
Everything emanates from the higher dimensional existences. the observable 3 dimensional reality that we experience and perceive is merely a speck emanating from this larger more complex system of multi dimensional thought and awareness and activity. So naturally the phenomenon we are observing when it comes to dark matter/energy would be a result from multiple higher level existences that emanates from the god source.

And if we were to become aware of these extra dimensional faculties we would ultimately discover the source of the unusual gravitational activity that seemingly have no source.

Last edited:

I feel it is the other way around with the universe being the emerging factor that resulted from consciousness having the desire to experience itself through physical life. Understandable why science would disagree with that however to assume that there is nothing before the Big Bang while simultaneously establishing the law of thermodynamics is rather contradictory. That might be my ignorance to scientific nuance and limited knowledge of modern day research and observation but it is just another example of the many cognitive dissonances that are prevalent in the community along with the dark matter conjecture.

I think you are misunderstanding what I’m trying to convey. I never said that you have to notice it or be aware of it in order for this universal energy to manifest itself or become active.

The whole nature of something being unconscious is that you are totally unaware of its existence and when it pops up in your reality is completely invisible to you. Because your mind is so used to seeing things a certain way it puts up barriers that create an automatic response to tune these things out . As a matter of fact, the activity that you are unconscious of actually gains more momentum than what you are currently consciously aware of if that makes sense. It is difficult to explain these things. But we as a human species living in this day and age are inherently blind to a vast amount of this activity that is operating within the same space as us as well as in the farthest reaches of the universe. And that activity itself can emit high amounts of energy that are then detected by your 3d physical machines. however none of this has any affect on whether or not these energies and thought forms choose to propel themselves forward and continue to influence the nature of the universe. They do it on their own like you said.

However we are always thinking thoughts and we are always creating and fantasizing and contemplating and suppressing our emotions and shameful thoughts. All of that is energy that then exists in a world of its own that exists in the same space that we are occupying. Which would mean it is extradimensional. But the reason why we can’t see it as the solution to the problem of dark matter/energy is because we perceive thought and emotion as an abstract thing when in fact it is very real and tangible and can generate its own energy that gets picked up by your monitors which are simply not advanced enough to detect the higher dimensional activity. The gravity itself is just the expression of the higher frequency. It doesn’t really matter if we are aware of those thoughts or not or if we notice them. They still send out vibrations.

But I am also saying that by us simply becoming aware of these unconscious manifestations we will eventually uncover the source of the missing mass that is emanating the gravitational waves and also accelerating the universe forward because we will be able to expand our awareness and be able to take in more information and more revelations will come as a result of our ability to accommodate for all of these different facets that are currently fragmented within the social consciousness and tend to oppose each other and tend to dismiss eachother. that will revolutionize the science establishment and help us figure out new and better ways to discover things. So we naturally will be able to perceive the unintegrated source that cloaks itself in mystery. It is only a reflection of the degree to which we are unconscious. Or IN THE DARK.

Last edited:
I know you don't like me but I wanna ask you something out of curiosity not to be clever or mean anything I'm just curious do you believe in god

Who are you?

I believe in the great mystery.