• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dark blue oxy 30 m's " fake"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjhill

Greenlighter
I live in Arizona and the fake oxy 30 m's is here. They look identical except they are darker blue. I got one..... From the moment you crush them, you question if they are real. They are very hard and crunchy. Lol. I only did like a 1/8 of it to try it. Soon as you snort it the burn happens. Then there is a weird kinda morphine taste in the drop. Then like a minute later my head started hurting and I felt weird. I hopefully found someone to test the rest of the pill. If that happens I will post back on here the outcome. But the cake m's have hit the West coast. Don't buy dark blue 30 .'s

So I had the rest of it tested..... It is Heroin. Arizona officially has the fake M's.

I live in Colorado and the fake M 30's are here too. It seemed weird so I only got 2. Did both and nothing I immediately knew they were fake, the smell, taste and color. I don't even think there was H in them it's been four hours and I just feel terrible with a massive headache.

I would recommend not buying 30mg roxies off the "street," too many of them are turning up with dangerous amounts of powerful fentanyl analogs.

It used to be that they were just comprised of inert filler, but now some fake xanax and some fake roxy tablets are being reported as dangerous.

Don't misreport shit and spread unneeded fear around fentanyl presses. Only the Xanax bars (one batch) and Vicodin (one batch) has fentanyl. It seems like the Xanax have made their way to FL while the Vicodin are in Cali. Besides that fentanyl pressed fakes were rare and only happened with the shady eighty fake OC in Canada although I've only seen W-18 fakes not fent fakes.

Actually, I've been encountering what I presume to be fentanyl filled A-30's & k-9 roxis for quite some time in Florida. A little over a year. They hit like a kick in the teeth, are fairly consistent but some seem to knock you out while others are just right. They don't last much longer than a couple hours before they start feeling slightly speedy. Not typical opiates so I'm not sure, but that was the impression they've given me.

Not for me.

I wish I could find them 30s xD
I have a script for 120 15s a month but were stolen just 3 days after my refil. I don't usually buy 30s but was in need as I legitimately use them for pain. A "buddy" sold me some of these dark blue Ms and I personally don't like them. I'm in Phoenix and have never seen the Ms so dark blue. If anyone wants the rest of what I have let me know as I have to find something else for my pain and don't get refilled until the 25th

Don't misreport shit and spread unneeded fear around fentanyl presses. Only the Xanax bars (one batch) and Vicodin (one batch) has fentanyl. It seems like the Xanax have made their way to FL while the Vicodin are in Cali. Besides that fentanyl pressed fakes were rare and only happened with the shady eighty fake OC in Canada although I've only seen W-18 fakes not fent fakes.

Fake M-box 30's with fentanyl instead of oxycodone are real. I saw a newspaper article about them earlier this year. A man in Ohio was caught with over 900 of these fake pills.

Proof:
http://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2016/02/euclid_man_caught_with_926_fen.html

http://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2016/03/why_fentanyl_disguised_as_othe.html

I used to get the fake m30s and a215s so much down here in FL. And that was around 2010-2011 when I still did roxys. Back then if they were fake they didn't even have anything in them, they were just chalk. I would get soooo bummed after buying them. I once bought like 10 of em with my whole pay check after going two days with nothing sick as a dog, railed one it burned like a bitch and I felt no relief. I was absolutely livid. went back to the person that gave em to me and he wouldn't answer the door or his phone after 3 hours of me sitting outside. Never heard from or saw the dude again. that was the day I learned you really cant trust anyone! nowadays I take sub because I was tired of all that bs that happened and the waiting around and blowing up my plugs phones all day with no answer... I don't miss that shit at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.