• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dangerous Pills - Radio News 9/11/04

Once again, I need to emphasize that all pill results that have been released by South Australian police have been an accurate account of what they contain, as assessed by GCMS; I would not be associated with them otherwise. I would not like to see claims by other agencies from other parts of the country cast doubt on our rigid system of reporting.

Scare tactics.

WARNING: AUSTRALIA SWAMPED BY UNKNOWN DEADLY DRUGS... any pill you take could be fatal! Don't take drugs!!

BigTrancer ;)

Im with you bt your absolutely right, like many say its gambling with your life.
Or some people say you might never come down from your high, I still rekon the media is serious this time

SAY NO TO DRUGS

So.... has anybody in Sydney come across these unknown deadly drugs on the streets yet? Does anyone know of anybody that has been struck down by their potentially dangerous health problems? :\

Uhh... TripsterC, I think BT was being sarcastic.

I guess we should also be prepared to admit it's possible some Sydney cops have gone to a squatter house and found a pill pressing machine and a bunch of paint thinner and thought to release this warning.

Am only speculating as to what's possible though.

I never recommended people take blanks anyway. I never knew how sound that logic was, but it just seems safer to stay away from what you are 100% sure you don't know what it is, isntead of 50%...

okay first they had the article about the red mitsubishis which proved that the media had a strong hold over the users concious decisions of what drugs to take. However when it was found that a toxicology test had not even been performed yet and the assumptions they had jumped to with the pills containing PMA "was like the boy who cried wolf". They don't want to make false threats but like Paul Dillon said if they do this too often then thats exactly what will happen. This could still be a possible threat but the statements made in that article are just too broad to say otherwise.
Up to 5000 deadly pills? Does that mean that there could just be 50 or so circulating, that could be "up to 5000"?

It may be a scare tactic in which they are sharing the traditional scare tactic that "Your pill could be dodgy" (but who didn't already know that). However you also should take it as a warning and maybe pay a little more attention to what you ingest. On an educated board like this, it won't really encourage much more safer use then normal however for the general public and less informed people who choose to take pills, they may actually be affected by this and begin testing pills, take more care and or try to educate themselves more about drugs and there effects as well. I guess you just have to learn to take everything with a dash of salt. :\

Well the media has succeeded in one thing and one thing only. Pissing off users and HM guru's, while making the conservative twats out there believe even more that pills kill you NO MATTER WHAT.... and they somehow do this all without any specific OR scientific information... It truely is a frustating a dated world we live in.......

*EDIT* wrong choice of words....