• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Dangerous Fentanyl full bags...in MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipton444

Bluelighter
Hello all,

Let me start by saying I was an opiate addict for about 6 years, then stopped for 5 until recently started dabbling for the past two weeks (the plan is to stop tomorrow, all set and ready). Anyone near Massachusetts might want to pay close attention...

Yesterday was an incredibly scary day for me. Since I wasn't messing around with drugs for many years, I didn't have any connects or ways to get it, so I have been going through this one girl and overpaying like crazy, but that is fine. Well, shes been getting some very good strong dope, basically NYC white stamped bags, until yesterday....her guy wasn't around so she used another person who she said was reliable, and let's just say I'm incredibly lucky to be ALIVE...

These bags were marked "New Order" in a fancier material baggy, along with that masked face from a popular movie (damn I cant think of the name...). These bags are most definitely pure fentanyl. Since they were a new type of bag I haven't seen (seems like I tried 5 different stamps in the two weeks and all the material was the same, and basically thought this would be too), I tasted it and only tried one. As soon as I started feeling the rush, the first thought that went through my head was...oh my god, I might die here...it was that strong. I've seen the flyers around here stating that carfentanyl and fentanyl laced heroin has been causing a lot of deaths, and im sure most of the regular dope around here has a little fent, but I really think these bags were pure fent. Or maybe laced with some carfentanyl? I would not know how to tell the difference whatsoever. So, after a full night of staying away and nodding so hard my neck hurt, and being afraid to fall asleep all night...I didnt have anything else the next day so I tried a little more, this time I thought a quarter of a bag would be okay...considering I did just over 1 bag before. Well again, it rocked me so hard that I'm pretty sure I had a hallucination 1 minute after, where I thought I had dropped a lit cigarette under my computer...but I didn't even have cigarettes at the time, and I swear I looked for 10 minutes. Well that gets me to today, where I dissolved a whole bag in 40 CC's of water, and have been doing 5 CC' shots....and still a good rush. It doesn't have very long legs this way, which leads me to believe its mostly fent. This is some seriously scary shit...I was worried about the girl who got it for me, and ANYONE else out there who might have bought them, because this is 100% death waiting to happen. Now I don't know if this was a mistake by a random dealer who had NO IDEA what they were doing, or there was some miscommunication. Or maybe these were made purposely, but its fucked up. I'd almost rather trade them in for the regular shit, I know some of you are probably like wtf enjoy it...but seriously, in over 6 years of doing dope, I've never come that close to death.

Hopefully people in the area take it slow and know what they are getting, I just wanted to throw this out there. Is there anyone that can help me confirm whether this was just laced with too much fent, or carfent? Like I said, today is my last day fucking around, luckily I'm on methadone and this knocked some sense back into me.

That's some scary shit. Smack was never my thing, I was always a pharmaceutical lover. Even then, I came across some fake pills that I luckily didn't take... didn't want to end up like Prince.

But fuck man, I keep hearing stories like this. Fentanyl is a game changer. It has quite literally changed the landscape of heroin ise in this country.

Was it deadpool for the masked stamp?

Edit: While you should've put it in a bag labeled "Hazard" and tossed it in trash about to be picked up I understand not being able to get more and feeling in need, but volumetric measuring the bag vs eyeballing fractions was a smart move as you realized.

Last edited:
if it was pure fent an amount barely visible would have killed you, cut fent is more likely

Fentanyl laced heroin is rampant in Toronto. Volunteers have opened a temporary safe injection tent in a park until a permanent safe injection site opens at the end of the week. The first day 24 people used the temporary site with one overdose that was saved. I wish that more cities would open safe injection sites. They also offer naloxone kits to users. I'm glad Ontario finally went the way of British Columbia with safe injection sites. I hope this initiative takes off world wide. Here's hoping it does!

if it was pure fent an amount barely visible would have killed you, cut fent is more likely
Especially Carfent... Without lab testing we can't say only speculate. I bet it is carfent though if gc-ms analysis was done.

Hopefully people in the area take it slow and know what they are getting, I just wanted to throw this out there. Is there anyone that can help me confirm whether this was just laced with too much fent, or carfent? Like I said, today is my last day fucking around, luckily I'm on methadone and this knocked some sense back into me.

First of all, I'm really glad that you're still alive!
But this post is getting into substance identification, which is against the rules. Only a lab test will tell you what your heroin was cut with, but I doubt that you had pure fentanyl as a few milligram can be lethal for an opioid naive person

Thanks, yeah I guess it makes more sense it was cut fent. But literally 2mm in size will mess you up...crazy. The mask wasn't deadpool, it was the V for Vendetta mask.

Ah ya Guy Fawks (sp?) I was thinking deadpool like dead strong and it's more recent.

Hope this isn't too off topic but I saw a TV show where they interviewed a dealer. He said he routinely throws a bag or two of pure fent he hands out to his sellers with a certain stamp on them. It's a kind of Russian roulette. His experiences has been that once word gets out to all the users around, they all come looking for that shit with that stamp that killed that guy the other day. Like that must be some good stuff. Crazy thinking for sure. People like that have no place on this earth!

Beachbum you can't repeat that too much... Good karma on your part for real hr value info.

Pretty stupid dealer to tell someone that in the first place. Are they looking to be charged with murder on top of distribution? Sounds like someone is telling stories to make them sound like a badass or they're really exceptionally stupid. Any real dealer knows better than that.

It was a TV show where I bet they protected their identity. A great way to confess guilt without getting in trouble.

What a cunt. Pretty sure a while back some sort of fent or other ultrapotent opioid-laced H (I acted through some covert channels to have warnings placed in needle exchanges in the local area, in britain in the NW many months back, at least, by now) went round. Got told by my go-through guy. Or rather, former go-through guy, that 'fuck me, this is the strongest shit I've had in ten, twenty fucking years man, be really careful with it, don't do a bag, just a tiny taste', this by a homeless guy, a decent, older dude, sound enough, just hit bad circumstances, been left on the streets. Rest of that tale tells itself really.

So he was my gothrough, who'd get a fiver for his trouble, and his travel expenses paid if he had no tram ticket, plus I'd buy him some food some drink, a snack, guy always treated me well, assisted me in an area he knew I didn't know well of the city, with the people there, always looked out, treated me honestly. Then this stuff came round, no stamps, just corners of thin poly bags twisted into balls tightly around it and wrapped in some more plastic. I alone, after a month to a month and two weeks at the absolute utmost length of time, have been heard from again. The dealers are gone, never to be contacted again, the guy himself has vanished, anybody I heard or knew to be associated with the stuff (that at the time, I'd got 6-7x£20 wraps and a ten wrap thrown in for the custom as a bonus, am to me, for certain known to be alive. And he warned me, despite knowing of my tolerance as a chronic pain patient of many years now on a lot of morphine and oxy. If I had not heeded his warning, one shot, nevermind one bag would have offed me with the needle still in my arm, I'm positive of it. A few specks injected, carefully and very slowly were enough to knock me out COLD, when with pure pharm morphine sulfate powder I could easily dose a gram IV and live to tell the tale, and in the past have done up to 1g shots of dipropionylmorphine (several times as potent as diamorphine on a per mg basis). And a few crumbs in a glass vaping pipe or clean pipette blown into a pipe with a blowtorch before use etc. were enough to hammer me to the ground like the fist of god. I fucked street dope off after those bags were gone (and one bag lasted a long, long time, although a single hit lasted only a short time. Stuff was ridiculously potent and I bet it killed the poor dude that got it me. If I wasn't careful by nature with such things then I too might have shot a bag, and ended up dead shit knows how many times over.

And know what? its the illegality of H trade and the slamming down on access to opiates for 'legitimate' pharmaceutical medical uses (IMO all use is legit use and ought to be permitted and regulated precisely to avoid this kind of abomination hitting the world) that is DIRECTLY causing this to happen. Its so potent kilos don't have to be shipped, grams or tens of grams do, and massively bulked down on the top level distribution cartel type end of things, and bashed up further down the line. And still killing people. Its easy to smuggle, damn hard to prepare in a non-weapon-like manner that won't just wipe users out.

Christ, just fucking legalize the dope, sell it in pharmacies and tax it FFS and this would stop as fast as supplies ran out and the scumbags lost their business.

Jesus just from the sounds of the few specks it could have been carfent. I might be wrong speculation is all I can do, but I would think a gram of morphine would allow you to handle around 1 mg of fent not much more... It could've been just fent.

Edit: You also hit it straight on the head of the nail diving it in one shot. The opioid epidemic is a manufactured hypocrisy that hurts people more than helping them by shutting off access. I understand Dr's fear liability and didn't understand dependency when they were pushed to script oxy, but they should open access and inform patients of the physical dependency and how it makes pain worse via respiratory depression and reduced circulation. I have something to fight for in my lifetime that's for sure. I just wish I could do something about the Trump situating that's "bad" using his language like he did with in his words "the Alec Baldwin situation."

I don't know what the fuck it was. I could taste the heroin but not feel it. And I could probably tolerate (at the time) perhaps 4-6mg, maybe. I wouldn't chance it though. Hells no. About all I could say is 'duration rules out remifentanil, didn't feel like alfentanil, sufentanil or lofentanil' and 'bleeding nipples of jesus H christ that is some STRONG shit, the go-through connect was not in any way embellishing or lying when he said it was strong as fuck and how potent it was. I don't know what the specific drug was though since it was street gear. Which, after those last buy (bought the stuff twice) never touched street heroin again. Although I don't have a connection for it anymore. I am assuming given the time of the disappearances that he is dead. And likely as not the dealers. I had a tolerance that'd let me tolerate 700mg-1g of dipropionylmorphine. I've lowered my tolerance now. Then? 1g morphine sulfate IV was a several times a day snack. An appetizer not a main meal. And I'd happily throw a few hundred mg oxy on top too with it. and to give it a proper 'main meal' on the drug menu of the time, with a goodly whack of fluorophenmetrazine added to the rig. Smoothest speedballs I've ever had or probably ever will have.

Not ADVOCATING those doses or tolerances of dipropionylmorphine, mixing prope dope with oxy (and it wasn't street dope either, it was dipropionylmorphine from pharm morphine, unmixed with anything not on the menu bar the lactose thats in the oxy IR caps I was using and anything in the fluorophenmetrazine other than itself.

Jesus? I reckon that street 'H' sent a fair few people his way with a one-way ticket, mailed express, freight class. with 'made in china, 'gift' 'value=any figure below that incurring customs charges'

That stuff was a fucking antitank missile sized to fit in a few units of water in a 1ml rig. And it wouldn't surprise me one bit if a full £20 bag would KO a rhinoceros in its tracks.

And no, the OP should NOT have tossed that in the trash! that puts the people handling the bin waste at potential risk of exposure. And uncontrolled, transdermally, wetted in god knows what kind of putrescent slime and grime as it might be, that might be enough for transdermal exposure, or into a cut, scratch etc. The stuff I'd bought those two times, and one smaller buy, for somebody non-tolerant and opioid naive a needlestick would have been enough to fell them if any remained in the needle or on the tip, especially if the un-solvated powder gear got its way onto say some broken glass and cut a bin man. Scratch one bin man before he even knows he's hit the deck, a bag of that shit I'd gotten, opioid naiive, on glass? you might as well blast the recipient in the face with a 12-ga sawnoff loaded with a pair of solid slugs from a few inches away, if they had absolutely no tolerance to opiates. Pretty confident it DID end the contact I used to have. And probably the vanished dealers. The contact had been a 20 year+ H addict. Haven't heard from him or been able to get hold of him since the time I picked up the last of the few lots of that stuff I got while it was going round. I now COULDN'T find it on the street from anybody I know. Or who he knew. Some poor unknowing, unconsenting, opioid-naive trash collector guy wouldn't stand a ghost of a chance if exposed to a bag full. I wouldn't have. A match-head size bit, smoked, was enough for the first toke to outright KO me in a sitting position on my couch, gouching hard, and the pipe wouldn't need refilling more than maybe once in a day, twice at most, the remnant fumes on the glass as it condensed before it all reached the lungs was enough to leave me high as a fucking kite. And it'd slam me one even then.

I've never had the shit beaten out of me with a baseball bat made of sponge but I've a fairly close idea of what it'd be like thanks to that stuff. I'm just thankful that it did not come with a price written on a toe tag and a pine box.

Personally, aside from legalizing most opioids for OTC, pharmacy sale with safety advice. I think the purveyors of these dodgy as all buggering hell fent, carfent, and other such stuff ought to be fair game for people who lose a relative to them, or a friend, to have a free 'do not go to jail, collect £200' ticket assigned, for a one-time 'right fucker, you are now officially considered free and fair game' license grant given that is to apply to the person who is responsible or parties if multiple responsible individuals are responsible. Or if they choose to go postal, and know who is responsible for sure to do what the hell they want. Right up to dragging them away in a car boot and boiling them alive in battery acid feet first, dipping them slowly, hung by the knob-eye from a human-sized fishhook and line.

Last edited:
It was a TV show where I bet they protected their identity. A great way to confess guilt without getting in trouble.

For the record, it was a show called "Drugs Inc.". And yes, the ones revealing anything of note always wear hats, sometimes shades and a bandana covering from above their nose and down to their neck. One other thing they will do is wear bandages or tie a bandana around their lower arm/wrist area where they may have identifiable tattoos. Seriously, they are crazy enough doing a show like that, they can't be too careful. Especially dealing with some of the cartels out there these days. Most of them would just assume kill you and never give it a second thought.

I don't like the fentanyl family much. Al/lo-fentanil were the only two out of those (its difficult to get any idea about remifentanil with it being used for anaesthesia in hospital, and the sufentanil and alfentanil were used in hospital, the sufentanil again for similar but i DID at least get to appraise its onset and they obviously must have stuck me with more of the stuff before I came round or I would have been in a world of pain.) that weren't complete and utter soulless shit. And alfentanil had a bit of a soul so to speak.

Just the kind of soul attached to a body you wouldn't particularly want to know the inhabitant of very much. Not a kind of passively nasty kind of drug or over before it has chance to fart like remifentanil. Fentanyl itself I really didn't like at all. Stuff is strong enough alright no doubt, but the stuff was hollow. If it were a meal it'd sound like a steak when your told your being treated to a steak,, you'd get the steak. But it'd turn out to be a fucking stAke. A wooden one. And the marinade would be a coat of waterproof lacquer not fly agaric and peppery boletus gravy:p Got a script for it, have had it in hospital, transdermal, IV, IM, pretty much anywhere you can stick it, its been stuck.

I used to be on just oxycodone 80s and the day after getting the script, ended up being suggested fent by one of my GPs. Said right go on, lets see if it actually stops my knee howling like a skinned cat with a chilli pepper up its..well less said the better. Metaphorically speaking. I fucking hate animal cruelty like few other things. Was back the very next day because it worked worse than the oxy, and I don't greatly care for oxy either. I don't hate it, but there is no rush, little warmth. Fentanyl is all initial strength, too short a duration, far too much a tolerance, tachyphylaxis, and the same for the rest of the buggered things. I was ready to give the (extracted and resealed knowing they couldn't be recycled into the pharmaceutical chain of end users again. Wouldn't stick trying to wear the patch, Didn't have to give them back but the worst thing initially was the ages taken to do anything at all, jittery when it did kick in, even when shot. Just analgesia and nothing of the actual relief of the misery that comes with physical pain I

its the kind of painkiller that strikes me as a modern day's more civilized and polite answer to a big bugger with a short heavy wooden stick to whack you over the pain over the head with before you have a tooth out or whatever else so you are out of it whilst it happens. And H cut with it is cheap shite IMO even if people try to sell it as top notch strong as hell stuff. It is strong as hell but top notch? its the hole left when the scrapings from the bottom of the barrel are gone, short of poisoning somebody deliberately to off them as an alternative to pain. The ONLY good thing I have to say about the script I got, is that A-I wasn't asked to give it back. And B-that when I came back the next day after getting the rx, having picked up my oxy rx with my regular other meds refill for various needs, and then handed another, fresh full OC80 script one day after that should have lasted two weeks.

The doc took 'please put me back on the oxy instead of this' as in 'restore the conditions to that which they were, I don't want another week of this shit next week' to mean 'hand out a second script, for some reason despite being generally a tightarse and having themself given me the oxy that week two days ago. Just for some out of character moment went 'bollocks to it' and gave out another RX. I hadn't raised a shitstorm, I just told them wanted the oxy back. Got two lots went away quids in so to speak and feeling decidedly less cheated at least, than I had the day before. Did use the fent, shot it after extracting and diluting it in solution and stripping off the solvent after. But I really can't say that I felt any the better off for the free patches, only walking off with enough oxy on the NHS to slam until I tossed my cookies:p. Wasn't as tolerant then by a fair while.

Although oxy for whatever reason has always had more of a tendency than any other opioid to make me blow chunks bar tramadol and bar meptazinol. Tramadol really makes me feel uncomfortable, nauseous, queasy, jittery and it makes me overload (I'm autistic) with very little provocation, if it doesn't manage to actively push me into an sensory overload And there is something, never mind its partial agonist nature, that even in full WD or when not opioid dependent makes my insides burn like fury. Without making me WD, just making my GI tract hurt like hell. Ended up doubled over in pain, feeling like I'd been gutted like a fish. I wonder if like salicylic acid compared to aspirin, its bare phenol group makes it so brutal, where the O-benzoyl ester or O-propionyl ester were quite different. Still crappy, but lacking that vicious shiv in the innards that is meptid. Its a partial agonist, and a selective agonist of the MOR1 subtype of mu-opioid receptor. Interesting on paper crap in practice. Nondependent or otherwise.

Best opiates I've had are more mudane than the fentanyls for the most part, poppy products unfucked with just cleaned up, cleaned up isolate acylated (dipropionyl ester) and the codeine removed as best possible for shooting the result, and dihydromorphine acetyl ester (would love to try the monopropionyl ester, but have only had the 6-monoacetyl ester of dihydromorphine, never DHM itself. Desomorphine is looking tempting though. That and methadone recreationally. Never been scripted it or on a taper/maintenance program. Orally very good BA, long acting,properly potent, and especially liked that it has some NMDA receptor blocking effects although weak. Always liked NMDA antagonists generally, and especially after my botched knee op, and nerve damage from it, neuropathic pain doesn't respond, often, to opioids well, but better to glutamatergic antagonists. NMDA or AMPA antagonistic compounds anyway in my case help against neuropathic pain in particular.

Poppy seed tea is quite easy to make, but you would need a couple lb of good seeds for a 500 mg dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.