• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

⫸STICKY⫷ Dangerous and Dodgy pills

I know the normal 'rules of customer service' and consumer protection etc don't apply when you're buying drugs. Unless you're a long term customer of certain vendors that can help.

But if everyone made some kind of unified stand against the vendors selling these dangerous benzos, like stressing to the vendors how dangerous they are, and stating that you'll be taking yor business elsewhere, hopefully it could become enough of a pain in the arse for the vendors that they stop selling this shite.

Although I get the impression a lot of the time they may have no idea what's in the benzos they get sent to sell. If they get their supplies from serious organised crime groups, then they wont want to be making too much trouble for the higher ups that they get their products from.

I dunno if these people have connections to orgainsed crime groups or not, I bet some of them do. So it's probably not going to be easy for the customer to do much about this. Except make their feelings known, and vote with their feet, by shopping elsewhere!

I know the normal 'rules of customer service' and consumer protection etc don't apply when you're buying drugs. Unless you're a long term customer of certain vendors that can help.

But if everyone made some kind of unified stand against the vendors selling these dangerous benzos, like stressing to the vendors how dangerous they are, and stating that you'll be taking yor business elsewhere, hopefully it could become enough of a pain in the arse for the vendors that they stop selling this shite.

Although I get the impression a lot of the time they may have no idea what's in the benzos they get sent to sell. If they get their supplies from serious organised crime groups, then they wont want to be making too much trouble for the higher ups that they get their products from.

I dunno if these people have connections to orgainsed crime groups or not, I bet some of them do. So it's probably not going to be easy for the customer to do much about this. Except make their feelings known, and vote with their feet, by shopping elsewhere!
Yes mate the cartels will stop selling fake fent pressed pills if the customer writes them a strongly worded letter. Why has nobody thought of doing this before?

@Bleaney has a good point.

@MCAT2024 he's talking about a boycott basically. the clearnet vendors in the UK are the ones putting out fakes but as has been said, they most likely don't have a clue what they are selling. they get their shit from certain suppliers. one that has given me fakes, a replacement of the same pills is now going to sent me Rivotril clonazepam to make up for it but they want the dodgy pills back! but they asked me not to change my trustpilot review because they do try with the customer service. I doubt if they know what they are selling but I think that @Bleaney is onto something with a boycott idea. these aren't quite the same as people peddling fent laced pills from the cartels in the States and many vendors do send out the genuine article. it depends on who is pressing it but if they start losing customers, they will become more vigilant in what they stock and sell.

everyone needs to stock up first. If enough people are up for it then I am too and hopefully even enough people on BL will make enough of a dent. Message me if you want to discuss stocking up. as @opiofr3k said we have been talking.

true that, I observe situation for a while, it's not looking good atm.\

We can't force cartels to stop making fake's but we can convince local vendors to change their source with proper product. There are still coming new real batche so it's not like it's not possible to get it.

The amount of actual people who test their pills, or would even recognise the difference between a legit prescription benzo and an RC one, is so tiny that a boycott would make little difference. The vendors might get boycotted by 1% of their customers. Not a big deal.

I like the thinking behind it but it probably won't do much.

The amount of actual people who test their pills, or would even recognise the difference between a legit prescription benzo and an RC one, is so tiny that a boycott would make little difference. The vendors might get boycotted by 1% of their customers. Not a big deal.

I like the thinking behind it but it probably won't do much.
Yes you're probably right and it was kind of wishful thinkng on my part I guess.

However, I think it's still worth contacting the vendor if anyone gets any benzos that test positive for nasty things such as Metonitazine, and let them know why it's so concerning.

I know they are there just to make money, but they probably don't want to be selling nasty shite, and just may have a word with their supplier if enough people contact them if they get sold benzos with such nasty ingredients.

I remember doing street blues as a kid, not even in a script just packed in a sealy bag. Looking back at how long they lasted, it definitely wasn't diazepam, but I had no idea at the time. If I had gotten them tested and shown the report to my speed addled dealer, he wouldn't have had a fucking clue what I was talking about.

Yeah, but things are slightly different now, with the age of the internet and all that brings with it.

I mean especially in terms of businesses selling benzos etc openly on the clearnet.

The fact that sending them Wedinos results can result in an apology and a re-ship must mean something.

Like you say though, I really coulndn't see this kind of thing going very well with street level dealers.

I remember once complaining to a hash dealer that the last stuff he had sold me tasted like old tyres or something. The look he gave me pretty much said it all. I never complained to him about anything again after that :LOL:

Last edited:
Agree with that, we won’t change anything on street level, I don’t want to get stabbed for complaining etc.
However we can change something on clear net vendors which we use to make sure they giving us proper product. If that will work it will already save many ppl from falling down on some laced craps.

@MCAT2024 makes a good point about the actual percentage of customers who will bother with a boycott but if you order from these sites, you do generally know if you have been ripped off and this is especially true if you know the brand that you buy. Bensedin for example have been consistent for years and are harder to fake so unless we are talking about brand new customers, it doesn't apply the same way. I got pills which most likely contain no active ingredient whatsoever and there are two results on wedinos which look like the same ones in terms of packaging (no active component in each result). The funny thing is that both samples have different coloured text and so when they replaced the fake order with another load of fakes, they had different colour writing but were the same pills.

On the street, you are much more likely to get pills with an actual benzo in them as opposed to a tablet containing nothing at all (unfortunately potentially nitazenes too although I don't remember seeing metonitazine on wedinos in anything other than Bensedin fakes). But on the street I've purchased them now and then and they always have something, this is because they have a street market to supply and people will boycott pills that don't do anything because word gets around - it used to mostly be etizolam and is now mostly bromazolam. Its the same with smack on the streets. Smackheads are surprisingly vigilant when it comes to gear and word can get around about shit gear and people will flock to another dealer. The "street valium" market is so lucrative and the chemicals so cheap to purchase in bulk, press and then distribute around the country that they don't need to sell chalk tablets (although some people will if they have a pill press, some die and whatever it is they use, just to make some quick cash), but the purpose of these pills is merely to provide a benzo and people aren't expecting anything like "diazepam" even if they say "diazies" - they just want something that will work. But people who make the effort to go online, speak to vendors, order a specific drug and pay far more than on the street will certainly be more vigilant as this is a different market - these whole setups are for people who use pharmaceuticals regularly and are even set up to look like pharmacies in some case.

What I'm saying is that most people who purchase online are expecting the genuine article and are more likely to be vigilant - they are paying much more after all (on the street, I last got 25 for a tenner). I know of quite a few people on here who place regular orders with vendors and buy large amounts and they pay more because they know what they want and don't want to go up to some dodgy cunt to get it. We are the people who get their stuff tested, especially if we get fakes which we can tell from using certain brands. You can't always tell but Bensedin for example are really difficult to fake due to the consistency of the tablets and the taste, but the chalky shit they use to press fakes (as well as most street pills) tells you right away, even if there is something in it.

For me, it is about harm reduction. The vendor I've been dealing with has been genuine when it comes to customer service, replacing orders and all that (they are replacing the fakes and the replacement fakes with Rivotril and practically begged for me to not alter a trustpilot review). This is because they know I will spend money for the real deal. My usual vendor has only sent fakes once which I tested - they tried replacing with a different brand that I hardly see now and then replaced them once proper Bensedin were back. Of course most of us don't know what's happening in the Balkans or wherever these are pressed (Martin Dows are pressed far away, in India or something I assume. I am thinking of the Bensedin brand) but my assumption is that raids happen, possibly at the distribution end or the import end at any warehouse or stash in between. When something is clearly happening, which you can tell from a good vendor, this is when the snide ones get in. It could be the same people who distribute to the vendors or could be vendors themselves who have them stocked up for when this kind of thing happens. I reckon that they probably have no clue in most cases and just sell whatever they have purchased in bulk and then deal with complaints after. Most people wont expect to get a refund and will just end up boycotting the vendor anyway so they have made a profit and only lost one random customer, but as I am experiencing now, there are vendors that will try hard not to lose customers.

Anyway I don't think I'm making my case very well but I think it could be done. I think that if we knew of one vendor that was selling fakes, anyone who was up for doing so could place an order (just one box or whatever) and then all could complain. Leave bad reviews on trustpilot because some of the vendors take that seriously and this could pressure them. If people couldn't afford to place an order then they might send a message saying that they've heard that the goods aren't kosher and that they aren't sure about ordering. I think the way to do it would be by picking one out, specifically one that does care about customer service. Anyone who might use the vendor for other things and has no problem could stock up but join in. Some of the vendors simply don't give a fuck but in my experience, the ones I have used regularly or when my usual vendor is down do actually care about it. It is a business after all.