Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dance Pills in NZ

Human Bikkie

Bluelighter
hey guys I have a friend in NZ on holiday at the moment and he was telling me about a product called Dance Pills....He said you could buy them legally from quite a few places you just have to be over 18.
He was also telling me in Australia these pills are illegal and a class A drug.

Basically I just want to know if anyone has had an experience with these and what they think of them. Also if anyone knows of the ingredients that would be brilliant too. I have done a search on this topic and nothing came up.

EDIT - Source removed - Please read the guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dance pills are either BZP alone or a mix of BZP + TMFPP do a search on those terms and you'll find a heap of threads.

Personally I think the awful comedown makes them not worthwhile, but some people swear by them. Oh, and when you search for BZP, you'll need to add a * to the end to make it 4 characters.

Actually you don't even have to be 18 yet, though the law will change to include an age limit quite soon. Many shops have a voluntary code of practice that means they won't sell to under-18s, though.

I find them enjoyable. Not a substitute for real ecstasy, by any means, but they are a lot cheaper than E is over here. (And legal, of course). I don't find the comedowns too bad.

They are available in many shops, including dairies (at least in the central cities) and head shops.

Do read the instructions and don't take too many. They are generally very safe with minimal side effects if taken as directed, but people have been hospitalised after taking high doses.

Personally I like Frenzy (speed-like) and Exodus (more lovey - though taking four made me nauseous - 2 or 3 would have been better).