Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

damn dexampetamines

SnatchMaster

Bluelighter
Before you guys rip into me with "use the fuckin search engine blah blah blah" I already have been, for 3 fucking hours(Im wired:\ ) looking up "dexamphetamine" "dextroamphetamine" "dexedrine" and "dexies" but haven't found the answer im looking for, so if anyone DOES happen to find out the info from the search engine I'll buy you a half weight.

Alright so i got a bunch of dexampet.

#1 Is their a way to increase the duration of the high? I mean it takes like 45mins for the pills to take effect in me. then the EUPHORIA stays for a measly fuckin 1 - 1.5hrs tops! Then for the next five hours or some im left with all the real "nice" effects IE Jaw clenching, the shakes, depression, tickling sensation in the skin, dick shrivled up to a small french fry. Is their ANYTHING i can take or do to increase the duration of the euphoria? anything at all... liqour, benzos, pot, doing hand stands....

#2 so far today to keep me from crashin like the twin towers I've taken 25mg around every 3 hrs. I woke up at 7am had 25mg, at 10ish another 25mg around 1 another 25mg then bout 30mins ago at 4pm I took another 25mg and I'm back to my euphoric state. I plan on takin another 25mg at 7pm then again at 10pm. for a TOTAL of 150mg of dextroamphetamines. Is it safe to take that much in one day? I don't have much of a tolerance either to amps.

#3 sometime after midnight, when the last of my d5's are gone along with my euphoria, Is it safe to drink one to two bottles of cheap nasty wine after all that dex? Just so I can smoothly ride down the crash and get some sleep before work tomorrow morning.

OK done. Thank you!

err...it sounds to me like you might have the wrong drug for the effects you're after :\

Amphetamine has a relatively short halflife compared to meth. The only way to extend the high is to reduce the absorption rate. But that will affect the intensity. It's all a trade off. You can acidify your stomach, but that will ultimately lead to faster elimination.

Alcohol wise; After all that Dex, if you're still able to get the glass to your mouth without spilling it, I'd suggest rehydration with water would be the best option. Alcohol may help you sleep though [?]

I don't want to give you any more shit, but you're asking a question that is difficult to answer in the context of harm reduction. 150mg of dex is a lot for someone who is not a regular user. It's a lot full stop!

but in my "tweeker days" i partied by. dexies to keep you goin, meth to get you high.

well i found dexamphet great to keep me goin all weekend, they dont have much of a high. i think phase_dancer is right, i think you're after the wrong drug.

SnatchMaster said:
#1 Is their a way to increase the duration of the high? I mean it takes like 45mins for the pills to take effect in me. then the EUPHORIA stays for a measly fuckin 1 - 1.5hrs tops! Then for the next five hours or some im left with all the real "nice" effects IE Jaw clenching, the shakes, depression, tickling sensation in the skin, dick shrivled up to a small french fry. Is their ANYTHING i can take or do to increase the duration of the euphoria? anything at all... liqour, benzos, pot, doing hand stands....

Maybe dexamphetamine just isn't your drug and you should trade it for something that suits you better, when i first started taking i needed 20mg to get any sort of high but it lasted 3-4 hours (this is orally, you are taking yours orally right?), 25-30mg would last about 5-6 hours and 45mg could keep me buzzed 8-9 hours. I've also done some really big doses and gone through heaps on single binges but i've never got jaw clenching, not once. I can't think of anything that will reliably increase the duration of the high but i would say liquor and benzos wouldn't and pot doesnt seem to be that great on dexies, unlike meth. Also i wouldn't advise smoking pot if your shaking i've never had the shakes and got anything other than bad paranoia off pot.

err...it sounds to me like you might have the wrong drug for the effects you're after
hmmm maybe. I like the euphoria it just doesn't last too long and the more dex i take just more of the shitty physical side effects show. meths euphoria is def superieour and longer, but unfortunately i crash hard from it and i do mean HARD. Like suicidal type thoughts when im coming down off meth...

one more Q though. the main ingredient is 5mg of Dextroamphetamine sulphate per one tab, so what's the rest of the tab? I've already taken 20 tabs now is there a risk that some other ingredient in the tabs can wreck havoc on my liver/kidney or other internal organs?

Also i might be gettin myself 1 point of meth tonight, don't know if I'll use it tonight but if I do do crystal and dex work in harmony together? thanks all.

Inactive binder, you'll be fine, i've consumed 1000+ of those tablets as has anyone else with a script for any length of time (and up to 60 within half and hour) . I think the meth will be a waste save it for another day imho.

one more Q though. the main ingredient is 5mg of Dextroamphetamine sulphate per one tab, so what's the rest of the tab? I've already taken 20 tabs now is there a risk that some other ingredient in the tabs can wreck havoc on my liver/kidney or other internal organs?

Probably just cause a bit of constipation.

Thats good too know, thanks :)

I think the meth will be a waste save it for another day imho.
hmm yes your probably right, i should save it for the weekend since i got a early work start tomorrow but you know how it is, once you get started you dont stop til you're broke, well me anyway.

anyway i got the answers i need so you mods can close this if you want to.

Thats good too know, thanks :)

I think the meth will be a waste save it for another day imho.
hmm yes your probably right, i should save it for the weekend since i got a early work start tomorrow but you know how it is, once you get started you dont stop til you're broke, well me anyway.

anyway i got the answers i need so you mods can close this if you want to.

jees buddy...just harden up and take the comedown like a man. Simple entropy really buddy...what goes up is always gonna come down one way or another. Better sooner and minor than later and severe, dont ya think?

jees buddy...just harden up and take the comedown like a man.
If you had something around to make it smoother, in my case booze, wouldn't you take it to make the come down as easy as possible? Or are you one of those really hardcore guys that shoot quater gram of meth then when their coming down off it say "Fuck the sissy valiums woman! I can ride it out like a man!" 8)

SnatchMaster said:

Also i might be gettin myself 1 point of meth tonight, don't know if I'll use it tonight but if I do do crystal and dex work in harmony together? thanks all.

you are a drug pig, good and proper ! you should enter the drug olympics !

I find the best drugs to relax (and go to sleep) on dex or meth are the very strong anti-histamines like Mianserin or Mirtazapine, or the anti-psychotics, like chlorpromazine, olanzapine, ect.

and for small doses of amphetamines i always take 1 beta blocker (atenolol), and for big doses i take an alpha blocker (like labetalol or chlorpromazine) and 2 beta blockers (atenolol and/or propranolol). I hate my heart going fast and hard while i sleep.

Mianserin is awsum for comming of recreational methadone (one offs, not every day use), makes the come down super easy.

SnatchMaster said:
If you had something around to make it smoother, in my case booze, wouldn't you take it to make the come down as easy as possible? Or are you one of those really hardcore guys that shoot quater gram of meth then when their coming down off it say "Fuck the sissy valiums woman! I can ride it out like a man!" 8)

nono, didnt make myself clear enough sorry, what I said was in reference to

#2 so far today to keep me from crashin like the twin towers I've taken 25mg around every 3 hrs. I woke up at 7am had 25mg, at 10ish another 25mg around 1 another 25mg then bout 30mins ago at 4pm I took another 25mg and I'm back to my euphoric state. I plan on takin another 25mg at 7pm then again at 10pm. for a TOTAL of 150mg of dextroamphetamines. Is it safe to take that much in one day? I don't have much of a tolerance either to amps.

And

Nothing wrong with easing your comedown with mild drugs, but persisting in taking stimulant on top of stimulant not to keep partying but to avoid a comedown is a dangerous (and in my opinion borderline chicken shit) habit to get intoi

Oh ok, sorry Cyberdyne, misinterpreted it. That's cool. I decided not to get the meth tonight anyway coz i know i won't be able to resist. This bottle of Merlot i found in the pantry is doing a okay job of soothing out the ride. Along with the 60mgs of mirtazapine i should be right to get at least some sleep.

P.S. Dr. Beat my psych prescribed me Largactil (chlorpromazine) too but I can't stand the horrible shit. Despite what people say here bout it helping sleep too they don't really do either for me, they just give me this really hard to describe strange weak body/mind feeling that annoys me for several hours and doesn't knock me out :p

^I know *exactly* what you're talking about it, but i think i get it worse than you, the anti-pyschotic in question for me was Neulactil (or something like that). I feel so awful on a large dose of it, sorta like i'm dieing and just barely hanging on to life (it's hard to describe) and it doesnt even put me to sleep at high doses. Terrible terrible stuff.