• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Damiana herb, AM-2201 and AM-694. Very potent.

benjalex

Bluelighter
Damiana herb, AM-2201 and AM-694 - First time - Very potent.

Hi All

Just a short one for everyone thinking about trying a certain "incense blend" doing the rounds on the usual RC sites at the moment. Described as a blend of organic Damiana herb, AM-2201 and AM-694. Here's my trip report.

Setting: Just finished work, nothing else in my system, haven't smoked any weed for roughly 5 days, no other chems for a couple of weeks. Chilling at home with a few friends.

Grab the trusty purple bong, loaded up a regular sized bowl with roughly the same amount as I'd consider to be a small hit of weed (roughly a thumbnail if it was spread out flat on a table) Smells pleasant, like herbal tobacco or similar, consists of roughly chopped leaves and other Damania plant matter. I filled up the bong with creamy white smoke, burns easily with a little crackle, not dissimilar to weed. Inhale and hold for a couple of seconds, then exhale slowly. Tasted very nice indeed, a little harsh on the throat at first, but a pleasant aftertaste.

About 20-30 seconds pass before I noticed the first signs of anything happening then all of a sudden I got a huge wave of euphoric tingles that spread from my chest to my arms and legs. I took a deep breath and enjoyed the ride. Sadly this feeling didn't last very long, maybe a minute or two. It was soon replaced with a very clear headed high, best described as a cannabis high without the warm feeling that only good herb can give you. Sure, it felt good, but I was all too aware it was artificial. I looked in the mirror and noticed my eyes were heavily bloodshot already.

About 5 minutes since taking the bong hit, I started to notice that my vision is very out of proportion, I felt very close to the ground, and my friends all look like characters from Goldeneye for the N64 on DK mode, with extremely large heads and tiny little bodies. I decided to walk around the flat for a bit. Walking at this point was quite difficult as my depth perception and balance had also been severely impaired.

The high at this point was very intense, almost like a dose of Salvia. I took a seat with my friends, who by this time have also tried some and I sat about in my living room just enjoying the high and chatting away. Conversation was fluid, and my speech wasn't impaired like it is on weed. Put some tunes on Youtube, music appreciation was certainly enhanced, just like weed.

About 20 to 30 minutes after the bong was taken, I noticed the effects subsided fairly rapidly. My vision had now returned to normal, and I was not feeling as high as I was before. There's no headache and no groggy chemical after feeling like I noticed with JWH-018, just a gradual return to normal. I can't really say how I felt when it had completely gone from my system as later that night, we went on to share half a gram of Methoxetamine between 4 of us, but I'll not go into that, as it was much the same as the last trip report I did on it.

In conclusion, I enjoyed the experience but it's a very short high and missing the magic of weed, although the wonky vision and short burst of tingles at the start were worth trying it again for. I can get hold of weed very easily, so it won't be needed for that, but if you hit a dry spell, it could be used as a standby.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_am2201
substancecode_cannabinoids
substancecode_am694
substancecode_turneradiffusa
substancecode_ethnobotanicals
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited:
Update:

Tried this again last night, but upped the dosage considerably. Loaded up a large bowl, smoked it and held it in for a few seconds. Absolutely blew my mind! Like Salvia and Poppers for 3-4 minutes immediately after smoking, followed by about 20 minutes of what could only be described as the most stoned I have ever been. Vision completely gone, heavy all over, totall bliss really. Repeated hits every 30 minutes or so produced the same effect, but tollerence goes up rapidly.

Also blended with some Lemon Haze, smoked in a joint which was equally mind blowing. I have honestly never been so stoned in my life, but it was never uncomfortable.

Got a mild headache, and feeling pretty lousy this morning, but would definitely reccomend giving it a try!