• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Daily users, how do you manage fatigue??

How's your diet? Most people who do opiates, even weaker ones such as Kratom, neglect eating.
I know I did when I was on Kratom.
In my experience kratom only gets you "anorexic" when peaking, after that if I did any physical effort (what normally occurs cause I take fast strains 85% times) then I'm so hungry that I eat almost anxiously, when I usually don't. I can imagine that anyone taking it every 2-3 hours could get anorexic effects cause they are all day peaking, and that's not healthy for any substance so the downsides for any substance multiplies that way.
nota bene: I prefer to talk here than in "politics" subforums... they just drive me mad

I went for months trying different Kratom strains, (red, green, white, gold vein) I found some times the white would act like an upper and it was like i had drank 3 cups of coffee (mind you it is from the same family of plants as the coffee bean plant)
I found that the red was the strongest and would make me feel fatigued, white didn't do much but keep me over stimulated. So I found green in between and have been using for a few months.

I have been using Kratom since last June to get off Opium but i enjoyed the benefits of it so much, i was able to also stop my alcoholism with it. And i havent drank since last October. (16 yrs of drinking prior) I am also more productive at work as i dont deal with depression or anxiety as much now.

My diverticulitis is normalized now because of the fiber the plant power offers. I sleep alot better.
The trick with Kratom is to not eat a large meal right after drinking it because your body will slow right down and the mass fatigue kicks in. Kratom is filling enough as its fibrous and best to eat small meals after and not processed foods. I find its much better if i eat raw fruits and veggies. Processed food will make you sleep.

I am in the process of slowly coming off it. Which i have for short periods before and the withdrawal is a breeze compared to Opium or pain killers
My advice:
NEVER get into 3 or +3 daily dosing, not even with low doses (8-10 grams a day). If you do daily (which I don't recommend) then dose once or maximum twice a day.
The compulsion and addiction starts when redosing. You feel never satistified and you chase and non-existent buzz.

i take 10 gram doses at least 6 or 7 times a day.. dependance on this stuff really sucks... been doing this almost 3 years now...

hey GMOOTC - how slow do you taper? using gaba/lyrica I've managed to use 6 gram doses, but still at least 7 times a day... this lasted at the longest 2 months for me then i hit that fuck it button and went back up.

i feel like if i had some K i could get of it no problem... and have no problem never looking back - i really hate the shit now.

i have an almost infinite amount of 300mcg belbuca films, but am weary of precipitated wd... never tried to use them... any advice on how to proceed there?
Do taper. Any other alternative practice will fuck you off, cold turkey is just shitty when you are having that crazy dosage pattern (I know, there's even worse ones..)
0.2 grams down on each dose every 3 days. When you are like 3-4 grams a dose you can start skipping 1 dose till you reach 2-3 doses a day and then it will be very easy to taper down to 3-6 grams a day, then do a serious long t-break of 2-3 weeks and then you'll find answers about how do you wanna manage tolerance and kratom use, probably you would not want to escalate to the same point.
For the withdrawal you can use some mitragyna hirsuta and: NAC, mucuna pruriens/DLPA/L-tyrosine, ashwagandha, magnesium, guayusa/cola nitida...
You'll just find your way into a non compulsive use, or whatever you may like...

i take 10 gram doses at least 6 or 7 times a day.. dependance on this stuff really sucks... been doing this almost 3 years now...

hey GMOOTC - how slow do you taper? using gaba/lyrica I've managed to use 6 gram doses, but still at least 7 times a day... this lasted at the longest 2 months for me then i hit that fuck it button and went back up.

i feel like if i had some K i could get of it no problem... and have no problem never looking back - i really hate the shit now.

i have an almost infinite amount of 300mcg belbuca films, but am weary of precipitated wd... never tried to use them... any advice on how to proceed there?

Its funny cause i used kratom to stop doing Ket.
Now im thinking of doing Ket to stop kratom 🥴