• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Daily use of ADHD meds make me introverted and awkward?

Does anyone here know of any good regimen to avoid the awkwardness from daily use.

Maybe just use every other day? Once a week?
Obviously the longer the wait, the better the effects. But I am curious as to what is the most frequent time we can use and still get away with it.

For the longest time, I only used on Mon/Wed/Fri and it was pretty darn effective for my part-time job. Same dose Everytime.

Current users of (meth) amphetamines, feel free to chime in on your dose schedule.

I was on Dexedrine spansules 10mgx2 in the morning and 5mg IR x 2 at 3-4 PM if I had a lot of homework, I skipped weekends most of the time, or lowered the dose, if I had some homework, but damn it felt good to take a break sometimes. I say only take them when you have big days at college, like those damn 8 hour days, of if you are an adult with ADD (the H with an adult is more rare), I suggest asking for Tenex to take with your stimulant. Tenex is approved for ADD/ADHD (it's a better clonidine), it evens out the signs you're on stims and also makes one feel better and less strung out, it's good if you're doing boring repetitive jobs where say you work a forklift 8-12 hours a day. With just stims, there's chances even though you are uber concentrated, that you'll maybe ignore some hazards. Tenex or clonidine helps a lot to make the stims work better. In Canada we have since a year Intinuvir XL which is extended-release tenex(guanfacine?), we never had Tenex, but, it is considered a very good thing to take with your stim, and for some people as monotherapy but I doubt anyone wants to let go of their stim ;)

it won't go away until you FIRST reset yourself and THEN restart.
Fair point. But when u restart, how often will u take amphetamine.
I really wanna take it routinely dude like a low dose therapeutically but it just pisses me off when it doesn't work like I want It to, when I do. Maybe that's just becuz amps weren't meant to be used to do that?

When I go to the docs I see the kids that take it every day they're not hella cool like the good effects or amphetamine, they're super rigid and boring. Probs cause they lost the pro social effects.

But every now and then you see a guy that's hella cool %)just making me lol in the waiting room. You can tell the doc just started him on amphetamine treatment or maybe he just upped the dosage lol

Last edited:
You may be able to take it close to every other day or actually at key points you need them and it's always effective and atleast therapeutically euphoric at lowest doses. The problem is that stops working as soon as you start raising the dose past 15-20 mg In a single dose .

for daily users it's like your body is not aligned with its circadian rhythm and hormonal system and virtually any daily dose (for some people not others) induces a full on energy decline.

Bump for awareness. Two weeks off amphetamines and feel normal again. No akwardness, no depression, no anxiety or mood problems. I had a three month break off amps prior to the two weeks.

^^ excellent!! Now take things that will replenish brain areas (I'm assuming you are).

I have found a nice list, I will PM you and post in the near future. Congratulations. Stick with it!

Believe it or not, a multivitamin, which we list a lot around here, is probably on of the best things that you can take, while you take an amphetamine break.

Bump for awareness. Two weeks off amphetamines and feel normal again. No akwardness, no depression, no anxiety or mood problems. I had a three month break off amps prior to the two weeks.

Yeah now do intense cardiovascular excercise for another month and you'l be euphoric in no time if you decide to try to add a 10-20 IR

Iv'e been taking Addy for two years now, Holy shit has time went by flying.
Ok So some things I have learned:
1. Benzo'z are a no-no. barely work when you have this stuff in you're system.
2. Alcohol is a no-no
3. Weed is a no-no; Unless you want armpit cancer
4. Body Load

Quite the opposite effects for me. I'm a naturally fairly social guy. I do find that adderall helps me become very motivated.

Arm pit cancer. ..lol!

Ayy I remember reading you're posts years ago! One of them was like "You should be grateful for any dose of addy"

Compared to FreeBase cocaine, the "comedown" of Adderall in less then 60/30mg's a day is nothing, but it becomes real easy to depend on Bud,Benzo,alcohol to smooth things out, but it ain't worth it.
I spent a whole year fucking with Benzo'z. It's been about 3 months, and it's been the longest three months of my life, I constantly have dreams about Xanax or vials of PG Solution Benzo.

I'm glad I stopped, but man o man, I really miss benzo'z. I sometimes think I have way More Anxiety than I do ADD.

Fair point. But when u restart, how often will u take amphetamine.
I really wanna take it routinely dude like a low dose therapeutically but it just pisses me off when it doesn't work like I want It to, when I do. Maybe that's just becuz amps weren't meant to be used to do that?

When I go to the docs I see the kids that take it every day they're not hella cool like the good effects or amphetamine, they're super rigid and boring. Probs cause they lost the pro social effects.

But every now and then you see a guy that's hella cool %)just making me lol in the waiting room. You can tell the doc just started him on amphetamine treatment or maybe he just upped the dosage lol

Yeah daily use is DUMB unless you are someone with God tier genetic/antioxidant system
/sleep.

Someone here mentioned clonidine. Yeah by far best sleep med for amp since it doesn't effect quality but extra drugs is just a preference not for everyone I maintained the cool/social effect of high dose daily adderall for 3 'months straight because Clonidibe was used to sleep 9 quality hours a night.

Yeah those kids who are rigid on it never had reward/Dopamine deficiency but instead some other tired/depression/anxiety.

When you really have add when the med stops working you just Rage like this. Rigidly is a sign of too much Dopamine but it's NEVER enough for us we won't go into psychosis/anxiety since I bet most of us are the kinds of people who just become 100% normal on a line of meth lol.

The med is supposed to work to make you content with nothing. Focus or lack of focus is inability to accept the current level of pleasure from the activity. That's why nootropics don't even help most of us since we have high IQs and pretty aware Just anhedonia/rage hyperactivity/stress

Last edited:
ya I'm add bipolar and other things socialized anxiety disorder so ya they are combined I'm on add meds antipsychotics and clonazepams 2 mls 3 times a day with a lot of other meds just sayin ya there def related had to agree my bad,peace everyone