• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Daily Oral Methamphetamine Use. Need some tips and help getting to sleep

I have been taking Meth orally for about 2 weeks now; 1 week separating use thus far. I usally take an x-acto knife and cut off a relatively small amount, crush it up and either put it in my morning coffee or a gel capsule. My reason for doing this is not necessarily purily recreational. Years ago, stimulants such as Phentermine have helped me lose weight and stay focused in school. Both things which I need help with at this moment.

I have been running into a few problems such as dry mouth; insomnia and muscle weakness. Of course my usual in-take of food, which was unhealthy at best, has dramatically dropped off. From previous searches I know I should take; chelated magnesium, vitamin D, coconut oil capsules, and a complete multivitamin. Are there any other supplements anyone can recommend. I was thinking a good fish oil to promote brain function.

Now here is the more complicated problem. I am an off and on again habitual user of sedatives and opioids to name a few. My tolerance is well above an occasional user.

Oral meth seems to be distinctly noticeable to me for close to 18-20 hours. For instance, recently I dosed at 10 am. Even after exercising that day and taking ~60mg of Diazepam and 2-3 liquor drinks late in the evening I wasn't able to sleep until 7am the next day. It was not pleasant. I will say I ate dinner finally around 1am which I realize was a mistake. I enjoy Diazepam, alprazolam, hydrocodone etc. however I do not want to waste good recreational/medicine just in order to get a good night sleep. I notice, liquor and the aforementioned substances have 1/4th their normal effects while taking meth.

Has anyone tried Zolpidem or Lunesta etc. and how did it work for you? I'm a little worried about taking sleep aids such as melatonin as it makes you drowsy throught the day. I have tried Diphenhydramine (benadryl) 75 mg but with no luck. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I know how you feel...oral meth taken once a week would have me up for 35-40 hours, and that's even with taking temazepam, kratom and a whole lot of weed. If I dose at 8am Saturday morning I can sometimes catch an hour or two nap Sunday evening. Pregabalin (Lyrica) hasn't failed me at bedtime Sunday night but by that time I'm feeling pretty drained anyways. I smoked this morning so I'll see if this will allow me to sleep any earlier.

I doubt zolpidem would do much by it's self since it's so short acting, never taken lunesta sorry.

Well smoking allowed me to sleep much earlier. Using just kratom and weed (no benzos) I started getting tired by 4:00am, dozing off around 5:00am and was asleep by 6. Have you tried snorting? It burns like hell but it's supposed to last longer than smoking but not as long as oral, maybe just a couple bumps to get you going.

The only time I ever did meth, I swallowed some ~20mg and had to smoke 1/4oz and drink 1 liter of rum to pass out dysphorically at 9am after a night of doing shit I hated.