• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants d-meth

thankyouverymuch

Greenlighter
I bought 20 street d-meth pills from a online vendor. [NO VENDORS] these are them. I bought these to help me focus but they seem to do everything but that. I have dosed everywhere from half a pill which is not noticeable to 3 over the course of 6 hours. When I take large amounts it causes mostly my legs to have a tingly feeling that is moving inside them, all my muscles become very relaxed and happy, my head feels more in the moment, and that voice i always have talking is gone. If i take less there are no noticeable effects other then felling wide awake. I have given 3 people a pill that they all took at once. #1 dosed at 8am said she did not feel any noticeable effects until it was 1 am and she realized she was wide awake. #2 Took one at night and went to bed fine. #3 Unlike the others he has ADHD. he is not treated with medication currently but has been. he said that it was better then adderall and felt like a low dose of molly. He did not feel focused but was very talkative and wanted to hug everyone. When I take multiple I feel very in control of my self and I live in the moment more. The constant voice that is in my head talking about anything is completely gone i never hear it. Everyone that has taken it does not feel focused or motivated to do work like how they do on adderall or vyvanse. What i noticed is that day one it took over a hour to feel it but now when i swallow it i feel it instantly. Does it take time for desoxyn for work and be therapeutic and not just get me really high? On any dose low or high with noticeable or not effects the last thing i want to do is my work i rather just sit there and do nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
What i noticed is that day one it took over a hour to feel it but now when i swallow it i feel it instantly.

It's learning by association. A weird sort of placebo effect, basically. For example, some people with headaches or other minor aches and pains will feel better after taking an aspirin or ibuprofen, even before the drug shows up in the bloodstream - because they know they're taking medicine that will help, they expect it to. This happens to me with caffeine pills, actually. I can eat one and I'll feel awake almost instantly, even though I know the pills take 5 minutes to dissolve.

Some people get a similar placebo just from *having* the drugs, I have heard of long time opioid users who, in their time of need, go score some opioids and they feel better as soon as they have them in their possession, even without taking any!