• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Cyclobenzaprine a subutex poteniater? and a Tramadol question.

Windkun

Greenlighter
Excuse the spelling there... I take 8mg of subutex sublingually a day, and searching I only found topics about "Oxys and Hydros" etc mixed with Cyclobenzaprine. I also take 2.5 mgs of Klonopin per day as prescribed for anxiety.

I just woke up to my package in the mail of 30 watson brand 10mg Cyclobenzaprine, about 6 days ago from the same online pharmacy I got 90 watson brand 350 soma's (already all gone). I am basically testing the mixing effects with the drugs I am taking to see which is the best potentiater, and at 50-70 dollars for a script you can't lose in my opinion, overnighted and approved within thirty minutes and I just have to sign and theyre in my hands.

I had two extra .5 xanax's I am not prescribed but sometimes get (or the bars) that I will be mixing with the Cyclobenzaprine as well. so my main question is can I expect a better lift or feeling off of The subutex and Klonopin (and small amount of xanax) while taking 10mg of Cyclobenzaprine? Im about to bump it up to 20mg, but I've only waited about 20 minutes.. Also I am prescribed 60mg of Adderall per day 30mg XR 30mg Instant Release, personally I really only enjoy taking maybe a fourth to a half of an instant release as I used to be all about uppers 5-6 years ago, but then became all about opiates, benzos and any type of downer, but I find a small amount of adderall pushes through all the other drugs enough to open my eyes up if I'm fading or keep me "looking sober" due to the class of drug that Cyclobenzaprine is and how Adderall works on Dopamine, will it possibly combine to any type of Serotonin syndrome? or is this a safe mix?

Onto my question about Tramadol, I used to order tramadol online in 180 amounts every two weeks, really worsened by opiate addiction if there was no Dope tramadol time, if there was dope, still tramadol time. I've been on Buprenorphine for 8 months now, and I remember taking 4 50mg Tramadol and feeling the effects over the subutex, then I read that tramadol is the only opiate (or synthetic psuedo opiate in this case) that can bypass the receptors since it doesnt' actually bind to them) allowing recreational value ontop of the subutex. if this is true, let me know if Tramadol is tested on a lab drug test taken weekly (urine screening) at my outpatient. it is ordered by the court during a 2 year probationary period that I have urine screening sent to labs and documented. I read somewhere that Tramadol is not tested for even in lab situations.

Can someone confirm this for me? If this is true, I'll also be ordering some tramadol to add onto this to create a very nice combination, I've always loved tramadol.

So anyway, Knowledge about the Cyclobenzaprine would be appreciated first, then my second question take it as a #2 question to answer.

Thank you.

I'm not sure about your questions, it seems scattered, could you provide a TL;DR version? Not that I didn't read it all, it just seems oddly put together.

Cyclobenzaprine is a tricyclic antidepressant, or an earlier version, which is essentially a precurser to SSRIs like Lexapro or Zoloft. I've been prescribed a tricyclic antidepressant in the past (perhaps it was Cyclobenzaprine?) for pain management (muscle relaxation) 10mg a day. Not exactly enough to effect mood or behavior.

I also take 15-25mg Valium a day (or am "prescribed" this amount). I used to take 1mg Klonopin for anxiety and depression, as well as 2mg Xanax (this is at different points in my life, never in conjunction [unless for recreation -- and still I see no need to mix the two unless I want to forget my day]). On standard panel tests, Benzos do not generally show up.

IMO -- 80% of these antidepressants are from the devil. I've found the newest SNRI's to be the worst of them, or just a marketing scam to get people off SSRI's and onto their new, more expensive SNRI's. Gotta keep people buying different things.

You need to REPHRASE your question or it will get shut down. DO NOT ask drug testing questions.

Take this to ADD form and ask if tramadol binds or bypasses receptors. If it does bind, I think you've got your answer. If it bypasses, perhaps you've got more questions to ask. Tramadol is EXTREMELY selective on recepetors, but I'm skeptic to say that it would entirely bypass receptors. I don't know enough about sub to answer your question fully as I haven't had opiate addiction or treatment for such a terrible situation.

Regardless, BL is not here for you to pass your piss tests. I'm more than willing to try to help you answer other questions about these medications as well.

Do you mind me asking why you want to take Tramadol? Is it for pain or pleasure? Please provide a legitamit answer because I am in the position where I must take this medication to regulate pain (Hydrocodone or Oxycodone is to strong a drug for me to take reguarly and still maintain a 3.25GPA in a double major).

I have muscle spasims and pain, thats why I am trying out different muscle relaxers to see which works the best in combination with my medication. Subutex is suppose to kill pain as its an opiate but I find that my body must have become used to it as I still feel pain in general etc.

I have incomplete paraplegia and also get muscle spasms and pain. Baclofen (10mg 3x daily) and Lyrica [pregablin] (75mg 3x daily) help with these problems immensely, makes them seem almost non-existent at times.

Does anyone know if Subutex not Suboxone is available in Canada....I have been prescribed MScontin 300mg/day for a number of years now, and I really want off it...I ahve tried the suboxone but man was I sick....even waiting for 2 days since the last dose of mscontin....I have read a lot about Subutex, and because it doesn't have the naloxone it woudn't make you so sick. I've racked my brain trying to find Subutex in Canada...I live in Nova Scotia and I don't know if I could even find a doctor in Maine who would give me the Subutex for 3 or 4 days until I had enough of the morphine out of my system....I am getting kinda desperate here to find Subutex...anyone know anywhere or how a Canadian can get it. I read CAMH give people it when an inpatient...it's so confusing...Schering Canada says its approved but no pharmacy has it.....

help

Tinkerfull

I found Cyclobenzaprine 10mg didnt do crap so I switched to soma which I find works perfect for me and mix it with with triazolam works great for my muscles,plus the buzz is exellent