• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids CWE Tylenol 4

eidiotwind

Greenlighter
I have the process of the CWE I prefer to use, but I don't know the water ratio for a Tylenol 4. Each tab has 60mg of codeine and 300mg Tylenol. Is the correct ratio 2ml of water for every mg of codeine?

Any help would be appreciated. This is my first time trying this. I have about 20 pills, however I only want to CWE enough to get a good buzz. I have a high tolerance to opiods and usually need 5 10/325 Norco to get high.

Also, I searched the mega thread and posted in there a few days ago but didn't get a response.

Any advice is welcome!

Well I'm not sure on the water ratio but as for dosage, T4's are equivalent to 10mg norcos.
Since I wasn't very helpful here I'll add on some semi useless knowledge: Vicodin as the brand name for hydrocodone came about due to the potency difference between hydrocodone and codeine, VI for 6 * codeine (shortened to codin) hence Vicodin.

Thanks, Dr. Extract. I find it difficult to believe that if I were to use (4) pills that I would then need 480ml of water (16 oz.). I would thing maybe more along the lines of (2) full shot glasses?

I really don't know.

After many searches and reading, I think I'm going to go with 70ml of water for (4) 60/325 codeine pills. I know consuming that amount of acet. isn't dangerous, I just want to try a CWE since I take other meds with tylenol in them.

After many searches and reading, I think I'm going to go with 70ml of water for (4) 60/325 codeine pills. I know consuming that amount of acet. isn't dangerous, I just want to try a CWE since I take other meds with tylenol in them.

That is far too much water imo. Codeine phosphate has a solubility of 100mg/ml at 61 degrees Fahrenheit: https://cameochemicals.noaa.gov/chemical/20047

With codeine extractions you only need just enough water to wet the crushed tablets. The less water you use, the less 'room' there is for the paracetamol to dissolve