• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids CWE opaque solution?

isaaccain

Bluelighter
When I filter it it becomes completely clear but I'm worried that that's taking the codeine out of it. There's no deposits or coagulates at the bottom of the solution that might be APAP and when I reduce it almost to freezing point the solution doesn't separate into a clear layer and paste-like layer, and after I filtered a little bit of it there was barely anything left in the filter (Folded over tissue paper), but I don't know, I put 20 pills in the solution and they're 15/500s that I got on prescription, and they're the Galen brand with the inscription 'K1' on each segment of the pill. So if the opacity is sodium APAP or whatever the water soluble salt is then tell me fore I drink it

Oh by the way, I didn't filter it at first, I tried to separate the two layers with a french press, but because there were no distinguishable differences between layers I'm confused, but still no deposits on the french pressed solution that would indicate that there's still APAP in there

You're thinking too hard..... You can't see something if it's dissolved in water on a macroscopic level only a super microscopic level if even that

You need to filter it. All of the codeine will be in solution, so the only codeine that you lose will be whatever liquid gets stuck in your filter, but that will be a very small amount. There are alot if other things in tablets besides the active ingredients, and that can leave your solution a little cloudy. It's also possible that some small particles of apap will pass through the filter, but as long as your using a fine filter (not a French press!) You should be removing the vast majority of apap

Edit: it's really hard to screw up a CWE. Try looking up some YouTube videos if you're having trouble

I filtered it and barely got high, maybe it's my tolerance, next time I'll do 600mg

Codeine is very soluble in water. It's probably tolerance. You might look up a couple videos to make sure you're doing correctly to be on the safe side though.

Edit: unless codeine has worked well for you in the past, you might also be a slow metabolizer that doesn't respond to codeine.