• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids CWE codeine buchenener funnel ?

dicko89

Bluelighter
ok so I regularly do cold water extractions on my co co-codamol pills using coffee filters or high quality kitchen towel but I have been tempted to try a buchenener funnel (if you know what one is ) there fairly cheap and look very good but I'm just wondering if anybody uses them before I buy one? anybody who knows let me no id be much appreciated, thanks

You really need some sort of vacuum to use a buchner funnel. They're normally fixed to the top of a vacuum flask, and all of the liquid passed through the filter paper when the vacuum is applied.

Whatman resin hardened, wet strengthened 114-xxx filter paper works great and is smooth so you can literally rinse off the APAP/binders and reuse if desired. Go with the larger B funnel if you don't have a vacuum pump/ sidearm adapter.

Buchner funnels work good, vaccuum is a must - get a water tap aspirator + a trap flask, make sure to get some fast flow celite too.

Completely overexcessive.... You don't need one even got a DMT extraction... Maybe a harmala extraction.

For cwe on codeine pills? I don't care what anyone says a coffee filter is enough.

(X)XXXCodone sans APAP in 3 minutes. Plus all sorts of mr wizzard fun for other things like precipitating Morphine out of solution for purification.